PDA

View Full Version : List of who is coming

Isabel
11-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Hey all,

Hereby the list of people who are coming to Jordan Con 2012:)

Confirmed:
- YKS
- Dai'Shan
-Winespring Brother
-Hopper (?)
- Tamyrlin (?)
- Tamyrlinsmin :D
- Sei'Taer
- Alyson (what's her nickname here?)
- Ishara
- Isabel
- tsorovanmhael
-Toad

Maybe:
- Pops
- Sinistrum
- Gil
-Bryan
- Leanne (?)
-Snow
-Cary and Zan (are you coming this year too?)
- Dorindha
- Terez
-Marie Curie
- Dragon Thief

If you are coming or want to be on the maybe list, let me know, or edit the post.

Regards, Isabel

Dragon Thief
01-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Peekaboo!

I'm about 80% certain that I'll be coming. I've got most of the money set aside already, it's just a matter of nothing crazy coming up.

First time at a con too! Are you guys planning on sharing rooms? Would be interested in doing so if anyone else is to help cut costs.

WinespringBrother
01-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Peekaboo!

I'm about 80% certain that I'll be coming. I've got most of the money set aside already, it's just a matter of nothing crazy coming up.

First time at a con too! Are you guys planning on sharing rooms? Would be interested in doing so if anyone else is to help cut costs.

Awesome!!

I'm sure a lot of people are sharing rooms. I am sharing a room with Isabel, and I don't remember if we have anyone else signed up as a roommate yet (will check my email when I get home), if not, I think there should be room for 2 more.

Isabel
01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Yep there would be room for 1 or 2 more. However, WSB it would be handy if you would alter the reservation and ask for an extra bed :) (if DT wants to share)

Oh and it's isabel :) :) :) (as you should know)

Oh and totally awesome that DT is coming :)))))))))))))))))) I don't think I have met you yet :) Would you be interested in some drop (black licorice)?

WinespringBrother
01-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Yep there would be room for 1 or 2 more. However, WSB it would be handy if you would alter the reservation and ask for an extra bed :) (if DT wants to share)

Oh and it's isabel :) :) :) (as you should know)

Oh and totally awesome that DT is coming :)))))))))))))))))) I don't think I have met you yet :) Would you be interested in some drop (black licorice)?

I think I asked for 2 beds. Just forgot if someone else already signed up as a roommate.

Stay away from the drop!!!!!!! Just friendly advice!!!

Isabel
01-25-2012, 03:43 PM
I think I asked for 2 beds. Just forgot if someone else already signed up as a roommate.

Two beds for us is fine ;) However if DT is sharing, than 3 beds would be better:D

Stay away from the drop!!!!!!! Just friendly advice!!!

Wouldn't you love to see his face when he eats the extra salty one? :rolleyes:

ShadowbaneX
01-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Dammit. I really want to go, but the con is going to be right in the middle of finals & exams. I just don't see how I can swing this. And if by some miracle that isn't a problem, money is an issue since I'm a student. :(

Ishara
01-26-2012, 06:27 AM
Shoot! We'll miss you, SBX! Next year, though.

Leanne
01-27-2012, 06:32 AM
Wouldn't you love to see his face when he eats the extra salty one? :rolleyes:

I look forward to this every year. Watching others that is, I have yet to try it...maybe this is the year!

ShadowbaneX
01-27-2012, 09:42 AM
I hope so, but next year will be the last year of my program...I very well might be caught with final assignments & exams as well. :( If this thing were like two weeks later it wouldn't be much of a problem. That it's the 3rd week in April...there's a remote chance that my exams might be done before the 20th, but I won't know that for a while yet. :-\

Dragon Thief
01-27-2012, 07:36 PM
As an extra incentive, just think much fun it would be to mock me in person

Dragon Thief
01-27-2012, 07:41 PM
No we have not yet met in , isabel. Although is did talk to rj once on your behalf. I'll try the drop just so I can say I have, fully expecting not to like it though =)

ShadowbaneX
01-27-2012, 08:03 PM
definitely high on my list DT.

Toad
02-02-2012, 04:13 AM
I'll be there, not very costly for me, luckily I live in Georgia just below Macon :) I will probably just drive back and forth each day.

Dragon Thief
02-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Well, go figure. Long story short, at the moment I'm unemployed (my choice) so a lot will depend on what & where my new job is as far as me attending JordanCON. I've got few decent prospects lined up, but some require relocating, and if those happen and money permits I might try to fly to JordanCON but won't have a car. Won't know more till after I get a job confirmed, of course.

ShadowbaneX
02-09-2012, 02:12 PM
And it's official, I cannot go. Just found out I've got an exam the morning of the 21st of April.

Isabel
02-09-2012, 11:04 PM
:( Sucks to hear you can't come, SBX :(

And :( from DT. I hope you find a new job soon and I can meet you in atlanta :)

Fordan
04-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I'll be there. :)

I don't think Leanne is coming though. :(

Isabel
04-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Good that you are coming Fordan :) Too bad Pam isn't coming:(