PDA

View Full Version : Raisings and Such - I'm Back

Tamyrlin
12-15-2011, 12:13 PM
So, the last two months, as is typical, were hell. Too much work, and not enough time for anything else. Yay for three weeks of vacation.

That being said, I wanted to let everyone know I'll be getting to Theories/Raisings/New Awesome Search Engine Design and Release/All Other stuff now.

So, questions, concerns, comments?

Davian93
12-15-2011, 12:15 PM
I want superpowers....

Khoram
12-15-2011, 12:55 PM
I want superpowers....

What he said.

Will the Chat be back soon? I don't really use it, but it'd be nice to be able to strike up conversations with others without debunking threads. :D

Zombie Sammael
12-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Oooh raisings... how exciting. :D But could this be the end of Youngling Rep???

confused at birth
12-15-2011, 01:04 PM
it'd be nice to be able to strike up conversations with others without debunking threads

isnt that what PM is for?

Ishara
12-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Um, yes. Well spotted. ;)

Khoram
12-15-2011, 01:19 PM
isnt that what PM is for?

Well, yes... but at least, with the Chat function, you can actually hold conversations more or less real time, instead of waiting hours and/or days for the other person to respond via PM.

Terez
12-15-2011, 02:09 PM
I want superpowers....Yeah, it's been a few years since the last time I was raised (not counting the demotion and repromotion in the meantime). Feels like I'm overdue.

Zombie Sammael
12-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah, it's been a few years since the last time I was raised (not counting the demotion and repromotion in the meantime). Feels like I'm overdue.

Wait, people can get demoted? Uh-oh. What's below Youngling?

Ishara
12-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Well, yes... but at least, with the Chat function, you can actually hold conversations more or less real time, instead of waiting hours and/or days for the other person to respond via PM.
Um, like posts in a thread?

Not Even A Youngling.

Zombie Sammael
12-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Not Even A Youngling.

I'm legitimately worried. I've already slipped backwards from Elder (as Gnat).

Khoram
12-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Um, like posts in a thread?

*facepalm*

:rolleyes:

Dajoran
12-15-2011, 03:43 PM

Hopefully, 'Grey Man'... nothing shouts GET OF THE board like being called soulless.

Zombie Sammael
12-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Hopefully, 'Grey Man'... nothing shouts GET OF THE board like being called soulless.

See, now I'm wishing people other than Tam, Nae'blis, and Seeker were allowed custom titles, 'cuz I could totally go for being a Grey Man (especially with this handle).

Ishara
12-15-2011, 05:09 PM
*facepalm*

:rolleyes:

Yeah. Exactly. :rolleyes:

Verin Mathwin
12-15-2011, 06:18 PM
I think I should be more than an Ancient... I know I don't post very much, but I have been here what? 7, 8 years. I mean come on tam! ;)

Rand al'Fain
12-15-2011, 08:52 PM
So far, this is the only board I have been to that does this Youngling Rep, all others go by either post counts or how long you've been on the site. But whatever works. And I could be here 10 years, still be a Youngling or whatever, and not really care about that. But that's just me.

SauceyBlueConfetti
12-15-2011, 09:38 PM
I think Youngling Rep is a good thing :) Raisings shouldn't affect that, there will be a new crop of Younglings.

fdsaf3
12-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Congrats to the younglings who get raised.

Terez
12-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Wait, people can get demoted? Uh-oh.Yes, but I was speaking of the collective mod demotion/promotion rather than rank. Only one person has ben demoted by rank that I know of.

The Unreasoner
12-16-2011, 02:11 AM
I'm legitimately worried. I've already slipped backwards from Elder (as Gnat).

Shouldn't this be rectified first before we start talking about new raisings? I for one am perfectly content as a Youngling. Though I could go for a custom title...

Anyway, TL needs some Younglings. What's the point of hierarchy if half the regular posters are HotH and Mods besides? And the recent crop of Younglings is an impressive one. Lupusdeusest, est slat meit, the collective, AbbeyRoad, Rand al'Fain, Aulis, and others*

Zombie, you're not on the list because you're hardly a real Youngling. You've been around for years, have more 'traditional' rep than the Pope, and have survived flamewars with Tam. Not to mention Terez seems to actually somewhat respect you.

ETA:
*fdsaf, sleepinghour, sandoz...etc,etc

The Unreasoner
12-16-2011, 02:17 AM
Elder (6 - 12 months): The title of Elder marks you as a second level Theoryland member, someone who has spent a reasonable amount of time developing himself or herself as a serious contributor to our site in a variety of formats (submitting theories, joining factions, making predictions, and posting on the message boards). Becoming an elder brings with it some new privileges. Most importantly, you can now champion your own faction. This is important because championing factions is part of the qualifications of becoming an Ancient. An Elder is expected to continue to support Theoryland and help Younglings adjust to our unique style.

Maybe I'll throw my hat into the ring after all...

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Shouldn't this be rectified first before we start talking about new raisings? I for one am perfectly content as a Youngling. Though I could go for a custom title...

Anyway, TL needs some Younglings. What's the point of hierarchy if half the regular posters are HotH and Mods besides? And the recent crop of Younglings is an impressive one. Lupusdeusest, est slat meit, the collective, AbbeyRoad, Rand al'Fain, Aulis, and others*

Zombie, you're not on the list because you're hardly a real Youngling. You've been around for years, have more 'traditional' rep than the Pope, and have survived flamewars with Tam. Not to mention Terez seems to actually somewhat respect you.

ETA:
*fdsaf, sleepinghour, sandoz...etc,etc

See this? This is why I missed you. :p

Terez seems to have cooled somewhat since I accused her of being a colossal burning half-woman half-spider, actually.

GonzoTheGreat
12-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Terez seems to have cooled somewhat since I accused her of being a colossal burning half-woman half-spider, actually.
Yeah, now she is just a smoldering half-woman half-spider.

Actually, from personal observation I can testify that she does have half as many limbs as a normal spider has.

Edited to add:
Oh, instead of just doing humdrum raisings, perhaps we could have a "round of changes". Just randomly select a bunch of posters, and either raise or demote them one rank. That'd be exiting, wouldn't it?

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 05:04 AM
That'd be exiting, wouldn't it?

In the sense that a lot of people would leave the boards, perhaps?

Ishara
12-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Maybe I'll throw my hat into the ring after all...

This process isn't a "throw your hat into the ring" sort of thing.

But I'll highlight what has already been posted:

Elder (6 - 12 months): The title of Elder marks you as a second level Theoryland member, someone who has spent a reasonable amount of time developing himself or herself as a serious contributor to our site in a variety of formats (submitting theories, joining factions, making predictions, and posting on the message boards).
Translation: Just racking up a high post count making inane comments back and forth to one another for over a year is not enough to get you Raised.

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 06:57 AM

Translation: Just racking up a high post count making inane comments back and forth to one another for over a year is not enough to get you Raised.

I would hope that the contributions made by myself or The Unreasoner aren't dominated by what people would call inane. Sure, we are both guilty of inanity, but so are a lot of you Heroes. To be perfectly honest, while it would be nice to be raised, my contributions such as they are are generally limited to the message boards, so I won't be insulted if I'm not. But I would disagree with someone who said that "Racking up a high post count making inane comments back and forth to one another for over a year" is the sum total of my participation on these boards... I also like answering questions in the questions thread. :p

The Unreasoner
12-16-2011, 07:11 AM
Well, since we can't make predictions, simply joining factions seems to hardly be 'contributing', and since there have only been three or four theories posted since I've joined, I'm not sure exactly what Ishara wants of us. Whether my posts are 'inane' or not is best left to the one reading them. I would be offended though, if someone both found my posts inane and voted to raise me. As I said though, Youngling suits me just fine. I used to post answers in the question thread, but then I realized that I am actually a noob, so I more or less stopped.

And when it comes down to it, I don't even wear a hat.

The Unreasoner
12-16-2011, 07:17 AM
and I haven't even been here a year.

I did help you (Ishara) learn some things about cooking. Or rather I created the scenario where you could learn them from Davian (like the simple trick of cracking a lid of a crock pot)

I'd accept any of the following custom titles:
Dedicated
Troll on Probation
Noob for Life
Eschatologist
Mathemagician
Theorylander

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 07:39 AM
Is there a raising ceremony? I really hope there's a raising ceremony, with special clothes and drippy candles and the inner mysteries of Theoryland being revealed. That'd be cool.

The Unreasoner
12-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Is there a raising ceremony? I really hope there's a raising ceremony, with special clothes and drippy candles and the inner mysteries of Theoryland being revealed. That'd be cool.
there's this, though it's not really about raisings per se:
As you enter you notice a strange silence in the room. Off to your left next to the "Factions" door white cloaked Younglings are pacing back and forth, softly chanting the words, "Firseal, Firseal, Firseal". Next to them attached to the wall is a glass covered case that holds various old parchments titled History and War. When you look away, out of the corner of your eye,it appears as though a shadow stands next to the glass case...a shadow out of place. You step deeper into the room and notice a booth to your right where others like yourself are signing their name in a large black book. Behind the booth an old white haired man sits,a pipe hanging from his lips, watching them as he slowly pulls on his beard. Standing in line you sign the paper and receive an appraising look from the old man as he points you toward the large portal stone in the middle of the room. "You are now ready to face the Board," he says with a smile, "good luck".
It may offer some insight into the general protocol of TL's inner sanctum.

BTW, what does Tamyrlin do, that november/december are his busiest months? is he Santa?

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 08:05 AM
there's this, though it's not really about raisings per se:

It may offer some insight into the general protocol of TL's inner sanctum.

BTW, what does Tamyrlin do, that november/december are his busiest months? is he Santa?

Most of the posters references in that little screed aren't about anymore. Me and Firseal had some major beef back at the start of Twin Towers, actually. All my fault because I was such a n00b back then, but I still remember it. He's probably the one person who, if still around, would insist on calling me Blaise. The guy with the pipe is either Uno or Jon Snow. The shadow that's barely there might be either Dragon Thief, or possibly Łurk. I can't remember if Łurk ever posted on TT or if he was just at White Tower back in the day.

And, dammit, you've stumbled on TL's greatest secret - our leader Tam is actually Santa!

The Unreasoner
12-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Just racking up a high post count making inane comments back and forth to one another for over a year is not enough to get you Raised.

Well, I made an avatar for TL a while back:
http://theoryland.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=10&pictureid=94

Surely that counts as being slightly different than a normal thread? Like, the resources may have threads, but they're of a separate category.

GonzoTheGreat
12-16-2011, 08:42 AM
Your timing is off (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas).

Zaela Sedai
12-16-2011, 08:54 AM
See, now I'm wishing people other than Tam, Nae'blis, and Seeker were allowed custom titles, 'cuz I could totally go for being a Grey Man (especially with this handle).

~Gets out chains~

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 09:00 AM
~Gets out chains~

ACK! Sorry Zae! Put it down to the confusion I've created when people refer to "ZS".

GonzoTheGreat
12-16-2011, 09:28 AM
~Gets out chains~
Obviously, you're just Seeker in drag.

fdsaf3
12-16-2011, 09:44 AM
I think my self-professed lack of knowledge (and actual dislike on some levels) of books 9-11 disqualify me from ever being raised. That's fine with me.

I'm also not good with keeping track of the people and events of the books in the granularity that others (like Terez) seem to have in spades. I'd much, much rather talk about the metaphysical aspects of the series. I think those discussions are much more interesting than predicting who killed what and why or why someone did this or that.

So, I just lurk most of the time. That's fine with me.

Youngling for life.

Weiramon
12-16-2011, 09:53 AM

Elder (6 - 12 months): The title of Elder marks you as a second level Theoryland member, someone who has spent a reasonable amount of time developing himself or herself as a serious contributor to our site in a variety of formats (submitting theories, joining factions, making predictions, and posting on the message boards).

Burn me!

Terez
12-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Burn me!Some do take it to an appreciable level of artistry.

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 10:49 AM
I think my self-professed lack of knowledge (and actual dislike on some levels) of books 9-11 disqualify me from ever being raised. That's fine with me.

I'm also not good with keeping track of the people and events of the books in the granularity that others (like Terez) seem to have in spades. I'd much, much rather talk about the metaphysical aspects of the series. I think those discussions are much more interesting than predicting who killed what and why or why someone did this or that.

So, I just lurk most of the time. That's fine with me.

Youngling for life.

About that granular knowledge: I think it has more to do with effective use of the resources than actually knowing the books inside and out. Obviously, the latter helps, and I have no doubt that people like Terez and Tam do have that level of understanding, but for my own part - and I think I'm qualified to say this because despite getting egg on my face occasionally I do like to answer questions and do a little digging around things - I've found just learning how to use EWOT and the interview database has been more helpful for doing that than my re-read has been. I think initially I had the same kind of "I don't wanna read everything" way of thinking, but you don't have to with search skills and effective use of the find function. That said, I'm only a youngling, and a youngling who struggles mightily at finding what he's looking for on, for example, Thirteenth Depository, but my advice would be to go forth and read all that stuff Terez has in her sig.

Ishara
12-16-2011, 11:54 AM

No, no throwing in of hats, no raising ceremonies (although there is a nice Thread), and no inner mysetries of Theoryland until you become an Ancient. ;)

Although, I do admit to finding it somewhat amusing how personally the general comments on inane back and forth posts have been taken in the back and forth responses... ;)

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 11:59 AM
No, no throwing in of hats, no raising ceremonies (although there is a nice Thread), and no inner mysetries of Theoryland until you become an Ancient. ;)

Although, I do admit to finding it somewhat amusing how personally the general comments on inane back and forth posts have been taken in the back and forth responses... ;)

You shouldn't think our comments are inane. They're enlightening. :p

ETA: Also, The Unreasoner and I (in conversation) long ago resigned ourselves to the fact that the series will end before we get raised to Ancient, and therefore we will never know the inner mysteries of Theoryland.

Davian93
12-16-2011, 12:57 PM
It takes YEARS of pointless inane posts to get Raised...I would know.

SauceyBlueConfetti
12-16-2011, 12:58 PM
The Unreasoner and I (in conversation) long ago resigned ourselves to the fact that the series will end before we get raised to Ancient, and therefore we will never know the inner mysteries of Theoryland.

It has a lot to do with jokes that go on FOREVER and general arguing. You aren't missing much :p

EDIT: Oh, and drippy candles. Ishara lied about that part, there are drippy candles

Terez
12-16-2011, 01:12 PM
About that granular knowledge: I think it has more to do with effective use of the resources than actually knowing the books inside and out.The one leads to the other.

Obviously, the latter helps, and I have no doubt that people like Terez and Tam do have that level of understanding
Noob.

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 01:12 PM
It has a lot to do with jokes that go on FOREVER and general arguing. You aren't missing much :p

EDIT: Oh, and drippy candles. Ishara lied about that part, there are drippy candles

I knew there had to be drippy candles!

I think my multiple incarnations have led me to know most of the in-jokes that go on forever, or at least to have always been bemused by them, so I'm really not missing much.

Rand al'Fain
12-16-2011, 05:00 PM
To be a Youngling forever, I can live with that. My own Fountain of Youth!

Sei'taer
12-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Most of the posters references in that little screed aren't about anymore. Me and Firseal had some major beef back at the start of Twin Towers, actually. All my fault because I was such a n00b back then, but I still remember it. He's probably the one person who, if still around, would insist on calling me Blaise. The guy with the pipe is either Uno or Jon Snow. The shadow that's barely there might be either Dragon Thief, or possibly Łurk. I can't remember if Łurk ever posted on TT or if he was just at White Tower back in the day.

And, dammit, you've stumbled on TL's greatest secret - our leader Tam is actually Santa!

The guy with the pipe is actually Firseal. In reality, Firseal is a construct of Theoryland. He's like a screwed up AI that was spawned by the inner workings of TL, drippy candles and warm beer. There's a limerick about it laying around here somewhere...

I'll go to the backrooms of the dark and hidden side of TL and see if I can poke Firseal awake and get him to come play if you'd like?

Zombie Sammael
12-16-2011, 08:37 PM
The guy with the pipe is actually Firseal. In reality, Firseal is a construct of Theoryland. He's like a screwed up AI that was spawned by the inner workings of TL, drippy candles and warm beer. There's a limerick about it laying around here somewhere...

I'll go to the backrooms of the dark and hidden side of TL and see if I can poke Firseal awake and get him to come play if you'd like?

Oooh, that would be fun. The fact that I'll never see the flipside of TL is my only regret about the series finishing before I get anywhere near Ancient. :(

Oden
12-17-2011, 05:15 AM
Why can't there be a Great Ceremony for the raisings? Make an event out of it! Name a time and date and create a temporary thread for all to see and participate. This might be the last raisings in TL's history. Even if it isn't, a GC would certainly be appreciated by any who have time.

Zombie Sammael
12-17-2011, 05:22 AM
The one leads to the other.

Noob.

Hey, don't forget I still think of you as a noob.

Terez
12-17-2011, 06:34 AM
Oooh, that would be fun. The fact that I'll never see the flipside of TL is my only regret about the series finishing before I get anywhere near Ancient. :(I doubt that's what he was talking about, since Firseal doesn't hang out on the mod board. I think he might have posted once or twice there since I got raised to Ancient.

Zombie Sammael
12-17-2011, 06:47 AM
I doubt that's what he was talking about, since Firseal doesn't hang out on the mod board. I think he might have posted once or twice there since I got raised to Ancient.

Even if Firseal isn't posting anywhere, I remember he used to like using proxies...

GonzoTheGreat
12-17-2011, 06:56 AM
Even if Firseal isn't posting anywhere, I remember he used to like using proxies...
Yes, events to the south (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Di_Rupo_I_Government) have Firseal's mark all over them.

Terez
12-17-2011, 07:04 AM
Well, if he is Weiramon, I'll give him a cookie.

Zombie Sammael
12-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Well, if he is Weiramon, I'll give him a cookie.

Such favouritism. Weiramon gets cookies. The rest of just get raisins. :mad:

Terez
12-17-2011, 08:31 AM
New theory: Zombie=Yaga

Zombie Sammael
12-17-2011, 08:36 AM
New theory: Zombie=Yaga

I do not have any aliases I have not already revealed. Unlike Demandred.

greatwolf
12-17-2011, 02:01 PM
So, questions, concerns, comments?

I've noticed some of my posts suddenly disappeared of recent. Is this place haunted?

out.

Firseal
12-17-2011, 04:03 PM
The what now?

Zombie Sammael
12-17-2011, 04:21 PM
The what now?

*gasp*

Terez
12-17-2011, 05:16 PM
The what now?There's a seal on your fir.

Khoram
12-17-2011, 05:16 PM
*gasp*

*double gasp*

Firseal
12-17-2011, 05:54 PM
What are you gasping for, Khoram? You've never met me. At least not that I can recall.

Khoram
12-17-2011, 06:17 PM
What are you gasping for, Khoram? You've never met me. At least not that I can recall.

We haven't, but I've heard so much about you. I never expected this. :D

Sei'taer
12-17-2011, 06:29 PM
*gasp*

You're welcome,

Zombie Sammael
12-18-2011, 05:57 AM
You're welcome,

Now, for your next trick, Strange Package?

Isabel
12-18-2011, 10:44 AM
It shouldn't be that hard to get kitten to post here :D

Zombie Sammael
12-18-2011, 10:55 AM
It shouldn't be that hard to get kitten to post here :D

He didn't reply when I PM'd him. I think he doesn't want to be my friend any more. Or again, rather.

Ivhon
12-18-2011, 12:39 PM
I think Seal's appearance makes it worthwhile to make my semi-annual WoT forum post here.

/wave

Kalli
12-18-2011, 01:32 PM
...and then the Kin pop into Tar Valon for hugs + kisses and pillow friends of course...

Daekyras
12-19-2011, 04:22 AM
I wish i was a construct. Or...do I? I'm so confused...

I feel like i'm reading a felix post constantly!

Weiramon
12-19-2011, 06:13 AM
Such favouritism. Weiramon gets cookies. The rest of just get raisins. :mad:

Aye lad.

Your betters will always be rewarded more handsomely.

Unfortunately, there will be no cookies for me this time 'round as I am no proxie.

And don't pout - you don't just get raisins, you get raisins and such. This Tamyrlin fellow is much more generous than I.

Lupusdeusest
12-19-2011, 06:21 AM
"Such" is life. How generous! I always needed a life.

Zombie Sammael
12-19-2011, 06:55 AM
Aye lad.

Your betters will always be rewarded more handsomely.

Unfortunately, there will be no cookies for me this time 'round as I am no proxie.

And don't pout - you don't just get raisins, you get raisins and such. This Tamyrlin fellow is much more generous than I.

Quiet, Tairen pig-dog! Do you not know 'tis the re-animated corpse of Lord Brend of Illian to whom you speak?

GonzoTheGreat
12-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Such is life. And it is getting sucher every moment.

yks 6nnetu hing
12-19-2011, 07:07 AM

Although, in some cases inane back-and-forth comments are valued higher than incessant flooding of the WoT-board with either poorly thought out "theories" (read: either not checked if they're already debunked ages ago or just... looney-bin material) or threads a la "my perfect WoT-movie cast" and "who would win a fight?".

emphasis on incessant. We forgive such things for the newest of the Younglings. and those who normally contribute in well-thought out manner and only occasionally "go crazy"

Firseal
12-19-2011, 07:08 AM
So if that is all, I have a cauldron of kittens I need to get back to before they escape, the potions of forgetfulness I need to brew for the Antiprocrastination League Lunch (revenge! Sweet revenge!), and various other mad-ish things that need doing or done.

Back behind the curtain. Pay no attention to any entities that may reside there.

Sei'taer
12-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Good to see you, Firseal. See you in Atlanta?

Lupusdeusest
12-19-2011, 08:06 AM
incessant flooding of the WoT-board with either poorly thought out "theories"
I don't know; sometimes it's fun to see how many times a year the whole Light != Creator thing is violated. I think I gave up betting on it - it got too depressing.

WinespringBrother
12-19-2011, 08:34 AM
Good to see you, Firseal. See you in Atlanta?

you've found his secret lair?

Firseal
12-19-2011, 04:11 PM
That depends, Sei'taer. Do you think the netherworld is in for snow?

Khoram
12-19-2011, 07:43 PM
That depends, Sei'taer. Do you think the netherworld is in for snow?

Hell froze over when the Eagles got back together. Didn't you know?

fdsaf3
12-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Someone should call/text/PM JSUCamel and get him back around.

frenchie
12-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Grab Callandor while you're at it.

Lupusdeusest
12-20-2011, 01:48 AM
Grab Callandor while you're at it.
The same Callandor from DM?

Terez
12-20-2011, 01:56 AM
Nope.

PS - It usually takes something a little more impressive to pull Callandor out of hiding.

Firseal
12-20-2011, 05:22 AM
Nope.

PS - It usually takes something a little more impressive to pull Callandor out of hiding.

Ancient prophecy, three ta'verin, a Forsaken or two, and assorted other converging personages?

Zombie Sammael
12-20-2011, 05:30 AM
Ancient prophecy, three ta'verin, a Forsaken or two, and assorted other converging personages?

Bah. That stone is little more than a sheltered cavern. We'll storm Tear and bring the pig-dog High Lords to their knees!

...sorry. Been spending a little too much time around Weiramon.

Weiramon
12-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Pshaw! Illianers couldn't hold their hillforts, let alone take the Stone. Those Companions seem to have some ability though. They might make passing stableboys, no doubt skilled with hayfork and shovel.

As to drawing out that fearsome blade, it can't be done by those who lead.

Although evidence of a red-sealed letter in the hands of one of the Borderlander rulers might make all the difference.

JOS
12-20-2011, 01:57 PM
...We forgive such things for the newest of the Younglings. and those who normally contribute in well-thought out manner and only occasionally "go crazy"

Occasionally ... I wonder if I have exceeded the quota :D

Firseal
12-20-2011, 04:43 PM
Occasionally ... I wonder if I have exceeded the quota :D

Yes.

Sei'taer
12-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Someone should call/text/PM JSUCamel and get him back around.

I text Camel a lot. He's taking a hiatus for a while, since he just moved to a whole new place. Might see him in Atlanta for J-con if he can work it out.

Callie I have zero pull with. I don't think he cares for me very much, which is fine. Terez might be able to get him to say hi.

I sent a mssage to SP, but I don't know that he's got time to come and play right now.

Firseal, though, always listens to me...sometimes...well, every once in a while...ok, almost never, but I must have hit a nerve when I told him Blaise was around.

Zombie Sammael
12-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Blaise? No, if Blaise was around he'd do something like... this:

*balefires everyone* *turns into a demon* *starts channelling the wrong half of the source* *causes all the HOTHs to leave the board forever* *re-rolls with a new character and plays properly for a bit*

BTW, Firseal, if you (or any other first-gen TTer) are reading this, I am genuinely sorry for ruining your fun ten years ago. I was a stupid kid back then, and also a noob. But I did eventually settle down and play properly, so hopefully that counts in my favour, and no-one is holding any grudges.

sleepinghour
12-20-2011, 06:13 PM
I was a stupid kid back then, and also a noob. But I did eventually settle down and play properly, so hopefully that counts in my favour, and no-one is holding any grudges.

We were all stupid noobs once, but most people just change user name instead of owning up to past mistakes as you do, so my hat's off to you for doing that. And ten years is long enough ago that the statute of limitations has run out even on serious crimes, let alone Internet trolling. :)

Terez
12-20-2011, 06:31 PM
We were all stupid noobs once, but most people just change user name instead of owning up to past mistakes as you do, so my hat's off to you for doing that. And ten years is long enough ago that the statute of limitations has run out even on serious crimes, let alone Internet trolling. :)I'm still waiting for you to tell us who you were on rasfwrj. :D

SauceyBlueConfetti
12-20-2011, 07:23 PM
where is Bela?

Terez
12-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Probably at rafo.com.

Tamyrlin
12-25-2011, 04:13 AM
http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6357

SauceyBlueConfetti
12-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Congrats one and all :)