PDA

View Full Version : Concerning AMOL

Fin
12-23-2011, 07:56 PM
ive seen where they would release the prologue or a chapter or so a little time in advance for the hardcore readers. i mean i know its only in 1st draft now but is there any word as if this will be the case for AMOL. its normally pretty close to release date but anything would be worth checking out. if this has been discussed i apologize for i havent seen it

Davian93
12-23-2011, 08:06 PM
In the past, it usually occurs a month or two before the book is published. We're guessing on a Nov publishing date so probably late Sept/early October.

Fin
12-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Also is there word of an updated encyclopedia for WOT i have the older one i believe here its referred to as the BWB. i mean obviously it would be after AMOL but just curious if theres talk to complete it.

Davian93
12-23-2011, 09:05 PM
Also is there word of an updated encyclopedia for WOT i have the older one i believe here its referred to as the BWB. i mean obviously it would be after AMOL but just curious if theres talk to complete it.

Harriet (RJ's widow) and Marie (RJ's research/notes assistant) stated that it will come out approximately 1 year after aMoL...and it will include far more info than the original BWB as it will have much for insight from RJ's notes and will encompass the entire series obviously.