PDA

View Full Version : I am the dark one!

Cary Sedai
08-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I thought this was fun: What your name means (http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp)

What your first name means:Welsh Male From the castle. 'Loving.'.
Irish, Male: Of the dark ones.
English, Male: Stream. Cary became a popular masculine first name in mid-2Oth century because of actor Cary Grant, whose real name was Archibald Leach.
English, Female: An alternative spelling of Carrie. Cary became a popular masculine first name in mid-2Oth century because of actor Cary Grant, whose real name was Archibald Leach. V: Carey.
Celtic, Male: From the fortress.
Celtic, Female: The dark one.

Also: Birthday Calculator (http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp)

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Devon Sawa (1978) Corbin Bernsen (1954) Julie Kavner (1951)
Gloria Gaynor (1949) Richard Roundtree (1942) Buddy Holly (1936)
Elia Kazan (1909) Grandma Moses (1860) Elizabeth I, Queen of England (1533)

:D

irerancincpkc
08-12-2008, 01:14 PM
What your first name means:
Teutonic Male Manly.
Shakespearean Male 'King Henry V' Charles the sixth, Dauphin and afterwards King of France. 'As You Like It' Wrestler to Frederick.
German Male From the Old German carl, meaning a man. Famous bearer: British Charles Prince of Wales.
French Male Manly.
English Male Man (from the Old English 'ceorl'). Famous Bearers: American movie star Charles Bronson; British Prince Charles; evolutionist Charles Darwin.

Angelina Jolie (1975) Noah Wyle (1971) Sam Harris (1961)
Michelle Phillips (1944) Bruce Dern (1936) Dr. Ruth Westheimer (1928)
Dennis Weaver (1924) Gene Barry (1922) Robert Merrill (1919)
Rosalind Russell (1907)

Sweet. :D I'm manly and I share a birthday with Angelina Jolie. :D

Gilshalos Sedai
08-12-2008, 01:27 PM
You entered: Sarah (At least that's all y'all are seeing)
There are 31 letters in your name.
Those 31 letters total to 147
There are 11 vowels and 20 consonants in your name.

Muslim Female Variant of Sara: Pure. Happy.

Hebrew Female Princess. In the Bible, Sarah was the wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac. Her name was originally Sarai (quarrelsome), but God commanded that her name be changed to Sarah before the birth of her son.

Biblical Female Lady; princess; princess of the multitude

Your number is: 3

The characteristics of #3 are: Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.

The expression or destiny for #3:
An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.

Your Soul Urge number is: 5

A Soul Urge number of 5 means:
The 5 soul urge or motivation would like to follow a life of freedom, excitement, adventure and unexpected happening. The idea of travel and freedom to roam intrigues you. You are very much the adventurer at heart. Not particularly concerned about your future or about getting ahead, you can seem superficial and unmotivated.

In a positive sense, the energies of the number 5 make you very adaptable and versatile. You have a natural resourcefulness and enthusiasm that may mark you as a progressive with a good mind and active imagination. You seem to have a natural inclination to be a pace-setter. You are attracted to the unusual and the fast paced.

You may be overly restless and impatient at times. You may dislike the routine work that you are engaged in, and tend to jump from activity to activity, without ever finishing anything. You may have difficulty with responsibility. You don't want to be tied down to a relationship, and it may be hard to commit to one person.

Your Inner Dream number is: 7

An Inner Dream number of 7 means:
You dream of having the opportunity to read, study, and shut yourself off from worldly distractions. You can see yourself as a teacher, mystic, or ecclesiastic, spending your life in the pursuit of knowledge and learning.

My Birthday:
8 April 197_
Your date of conception was on or about 16 July 197_ which was a Monday. (Yeah, not sure I needed that conception info.)

You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Aries.
Your Life path number is 6.

Your fortune cookie reads:
Funny thing about humility. Just when you think you've got it, you've lost it.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/23/197_ and ending 2/10/197_.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Tiger.

Kirsten Storms (1984) Patricia Arquette (1968) Julian Lennon (1963) Kofi Annan (1938) Shecky Greene (1926) Betty Ford (1918) Sonja Henie (1912) Mary Pickford (1893)

Top song of 197_ (OK, there were more, but this was the funniest.)
Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas

Your lucky day is Tuesday.
Your lucky number is 9.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mars & Pluto.
Your lucky dates are 9th, 18th, 27th.
Your opposition sign is Libra.
Your opposition number(s) is 6.

Today is not one of your lucky days! (But, today's Tuesday!)

Your birthstone is Diamond
Your birth tree is Rowan

~*~
OK, Eclipse, I've done our birthday. ;)

Sarevok
08-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Hmm, I'm not getting any of that cool history stuff you're getting... :(
I guess my name is too weird for and English name database :D

There are 14 letters in your name.
Those 14 letters total to 61
There are 4 vowels and 10 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 7

The characteristics of #7 are: Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.

The expression or destiny for #7:
Thought, analysis, introspection, and seclusiveness are all characteristics of the expression number 7. The hallmark of the number 7 is a good mind, and especially good at searching out and finding the truth. You are so very capable of analyzing, judging and discriminating, that very little ever escapes your observation and deep understanding. You are the type of person that can really get involved in a search for wisdom or hidden truths, often becoming an authority on whatever it is your are focusing on. This can easily be of a technical or scientific nature, or it may be religious or occult, it matters very little, you pursue knowledge with the same sort of vigor. You can make a very fine teacher, or because of a natural inclination toward the spiritual, you may become deeply emerged in religious affairs or even psychic explorations. You tend to operate on a rather different wavelength, and many of your friends may not really know you very well. The positive aspects of the 7 expression are that you can be a true perfectionist in a very positive sense of the word. You are very logical, and usually employ a quite rational approach to most things you do. You can be so rational at times that you almost seem to lack emotion, and when you are faced with an emotional situation, you may have a bit of a problem coping with it. You have excellent capabilities to study and learn really deep and difficult subjects, and to search for hidden fundamentals. At full maturity you are likely to be a very peaceful and poised individual.

If there is an over supply of the number 7 in your makeup, the negative aspects of the number may be apparent. The chief negative of 7 relates to the limited degree of trust that you may have in people. A tendency to be highly introverted can make you a bit on the self-centered side, certainly very much self-contained . Because of this, you are not very adaptable, and you may tend to be overly critical and intolerant. You really like to work alone, at your own pace and in your own way. You neither show or understand emotions very well.

Your Soul Urge number is: 2

A Soul Urge number of 2 means:
With the Soul Urge number 2, your motivation is centered on friendships, partnerships, and companionship. You want to work with others as a part of a cooperative team. Leadership is not important to you, but making a contribution to the team effort is. You are willing to work hard to achieve a harmonious environment with sensitive, genial people.

In a positive sense, the 2 Soul Urge is sympathetic, extremely concerned and devoted. The nature tends to be very sensitive to others, always tactful and diplomatic. This element in your nature indicates that you are rather emotional. You are persuasive, but in a very quiet way, never forceful. You are the type that makes really close friendships because you are so affectionate and loving.

If this number is over-emphasized in your makeup, you may be over-sensitive, with a delicate ego that is too easily hurt. You may be timid or fearful, too easygoing for your own good.

Your Inner Dream number is: 5

An Inner Dream number of 5 means:
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished.

Cary Sedai
08-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Yay! Sare, we share the same "number", "soul urge number" and "inner dream number"! :D

Mort
08-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Shakespearean Male:
'Henry IV' Duke of Clarence. Thomas Wart, country soldier. 'Henry VI' Thomas Horner, armourer. 'Henry VIII' Sir Thomas Lovell. 'Measure for Measure' A friar. 'King Henry VI, III', 'Henry VIII' Duke of Norfolk. 'King Richard III' Sir Thomas Vaughan.HebrewMaleTwin.BiblicalMaleA twinAramaicMaleTwin.

Your number is: 22
The characteristics of #22 are: The Master Builder, large endeavors, powerful force, a leader.
The expression or destiny for #22:
Your Expression is represented by the master number, 22. The key word for the number 22 is that of master builder. This is a very hard number to fully live up to because it is capable of such great accomplishment. You no doubt will be extremely capable at whatever work you choose to do in life. You are especially equipped to handle large scale undertakings in the material world. Thus, the reference to master builder. The 22 possesses unique qualities and often very unorthodox approaches to problem solving. You are apt to be a very strong leader, and one who is not afraid to lead in new directions. Your perceptions are well beyond the norm.
When the 22 Expression operates within you in a positive vein, you are endowed with the most practical approach, but this practical or material sense is tempered with an awareness of non-material forces. You are very much the idealist, which the material skills to build and develop for the good of mankind. In a positive 22, the inner strength is clearly visible, and if developed, this strength will possess the charisma to attract a following.
If expressed in a negative manner, the 22 may accentuate unorthodox methods to the point of eccentricity. This negative expression can also be very dominating and overbearing.

Your Soul Urge number is: 7
A Soul Urge number of 7 means:
With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.
You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.
The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 6
An Inner Dream number of 6 means:
You dream of guiding and fostering the perfect family in the perfect home. You crave the devotion from offspring and a loving spouse. You picture yourself in the center of a successful domestic unit.

Brita
08-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Very cool Cary! My expression number was dead on and it looks like I am in the right job, although my dream number was a dud (Apparently I just want to be a good citizen---boring!).

It talks about creative talents that I probably used when I was younger, are lying latent right now, but that I should explore again. Very interesting as I have at least 20 blank canvasses waiting for me at home. I just haven't had actual time to paint. I think I better make some time.

And my name means "Beloved", which I knew because my parents chose it specifically for the meaning.

Isabel
08-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Great, I share my birthday with Osama bin Laden..... not something i wanted to know....

Carrie Underwood (1983) Shannon Miller (1977) Prince Edward (1964)
Jasmine Guy (1964) Sharon Stone (1958) Osama bin Laden (1957)
Kim Campbell (1947) Bob Greene (1947) Chuck Norris (1940)
James Earl Ray (1928) Pamela Mason (1918) Bix Beiderbecke (1903)

tanaww
08-12-2008, 02:55 PM
There are 15 letters in your name.
Those 15 letters total to 67
There are 7 vowels and 8 consonants in your name.

Hebrew Female Diminutive of Elisabeth or Elizabeth, from Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction. Also a diminutive of Bethia (daughter or worshipper of God), and of Bethany, a New Testament village near Jerusalem.
Greek Female Diminutive of Elizabeth: From the Hebrew Elisheba, meaning either oath of God, or God is satisfaction. Also, the lilly flower.
German Female Devoted to God.
English Female Diminutive of Elizabeth: Oath of God. My God is bountiful. Lisa is often used as an independent first name.

Your number is: 4

The characteristics of #4 are: A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth.

The expression or destiny for #4:
Order, service, and management are the cornerstones of the number 4 Expression. Your destiny is to express wonderful organization skills with your ever practical, down-to-earth approach. You are the kind of person who is always willing to work those long, hard hours to push a project through to completion. A patience with detail allows you to become expert in fields such as building, engineering, and all forms of craftsmanship. Your abilities to write and teach may lean toward the more technical and detailed. In the arts, music will likely be your choice. Artistic talents may also appear in such fields as horiculture and floral arrangement, as well. Many skilled physicians and especially surgeons have the 4 Expression.

The positive attitudes of the 4 Expression yield responsibility; you are one who no doubt, fulfills obligations, and is highly systematic and orderly. You are serious and sincere, honest and faithful. It is your role to help and you are required to do a good job at everything you undertake.

If there is too much 4 energies present in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes of the number 4. The obligations that you face may tend to create frustration and feelings of limitation or restriction. You may sometimes find yourself nursing negative attitudes in this regard and these can keep you in a rather low mood. Avoid becoming too rigid, stubborn, dogmatic, and fixed in your opinions. You may have a tendency to develop and hold very strong likes and dislikes, and some of these may border on the classification of prejudice. The negative side of 4 often produces dominant and bossy individuals who use disciplinarian to an excess. These tendencies must be avoided. Finally, like nearly all with 4 Expression, you must keep your eye on the big picture and not get overly wrapped up in detail and routine.

Your Soul Urge number is: 8

A Soul Urge number of 8 means:
With an 8 soul urge, you have a natural flair for big business and the challenges imposed by the commercial world. Power, status and success are very important to you. You have strong urges to supervise, organize and lead. Material desires are also very pronounced. You have good executive abilities, and with these, confidence, energy and ambition.

Your mind is analytical and judgment sound; you're a good judge of material values and also human character. Self-controlled, you rarely let emotions cloud judgment. You are somewhat of an organizer at heart, and you like to keep those beneath you organized and on a proper track. This is a personality that wants to lead, not follow. You want to be known for your planning ability and solid judgment.

The negative aspects of the 8 soul urge are the often dominating and exacting attitude. You may have a tendency to be very rigid, sometimes stubborn.

Your Inner Dream number is: 5

An Inner Dream number of 5 means:
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished.

1 May 1968

Your date of conception was on or about 9 August 1967 which was a Wednesday.

You were born on a Wednesday
under the astrological sign Taurus.
Your Life path number is 3.

Don't ask, don't say. Everything lies in silence.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 2, 5 & 11.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 7, 8 & 22.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2439977.5.
The golden number for 1968 is 12.
The epact number for 1968 is 0.
The year 1968 was a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/30/1968 and ending 2/16/1969.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Monkey.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Beaver; your plant is Wild Clover.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Epipy, the third month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 3 Iyyar 5728.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 4 Iyyar 5728.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.17.14.12.13 which is
12 baktun 17 katun 14 tun 12 uinal 13 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Wednsday, 2 Safar 1388 (1388-2-2).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 14 April 1968.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 21 April 1968.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 28 February 1968.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 2 June 1968.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 9 June 1968.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Monday, 23 September 1968.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Saturday, 13 April 1968.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 27 February 1968.

As of 8/12/2008 2:51:26 PM EDT
You are 40 years old.
You are 483 months old.
You are 2,102 weeks old.
You are 14,713 days old.
You are 353,126 hours old.
You are 21,187,611 minutes old.
You are 1,271,256,686 seconds old.

Tim McGraw (1967) Rita Coolidge (1945) Judy Collins (1939)
Terry Southern (1924) Jack Paar (1918) Glenn Ford (1916)
Kate Smith (1909)

Top songs of 1968
Hey Jude by Beatles I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye
Love Is Blue by Paul Mauriat Honey by Bobby Goldsboro
People Got to Be Free by Rascals The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
This Guy's In Love with You by Herb Alpert Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel
Love Child by Diana Ross & the Supremes Tighten Up by Archie Bell & the Drells

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 5.75851272015656 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Your lucky day is Friday.
Your lucky number is 6.
Your ruling planet(s) is Venus.
Your lucky dates are 6th, 15th, 24th.
Your opposition sign is Scorpio. This explains so much about my relationship with my darling son...
Your opposition number(s) is 9 & 11.

Today is not one of your lucky days!

There are 262 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 41 candles.

Those 41 candles produce 41 BTUs,
or 10,332 calories of heat (that's only 10.3320 food Calories!) .
You can boil 4.69 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1968 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1968 the US population was approximately 179,323,175 people, 50.6 persons per square mile.
In 1968 in the US there were approximately 1,800,000 marriages (9.3%) and 479,000 divorces (2.5%)
In 1968 in the US there were approximately 1,712,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)
In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.
In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.

In 1968 the population of Australia was approximately 12,145,582.
In 1968 there were approximately 240,906 births in Australia.
In 1968 in Australia there were approximately 106,345 marriages and 10,731 divorces.
In 1968 in Australia there were approximately 109,547 deaths.

Your birthstone is Emerald

The Mystical properties of Emerald

Though not meant to replace traditional medical treatment, Emerald is used for physical and emotional healing.

Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Agate, Chrysoprase

Your birth tree is

Poplar, the Uncertainty

Looks very decorative, no self-confident behaviour, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organiser, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

There are 135 days till Christmas 2008!
There are 148 days till Orthodox Christmas!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waxing crescent.

Gilshalos Sedai
08-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Also, it's interesting to note, that according to our birthdays, Bryan and I shouldn't be married, much less speaking to one another.

Arieses don't get along with Tauruses.

Chinese Zodiac Tigers should avoid Monkeys.

I'm a 6, he's a 2.

Go figure. So, I guess if we ever divorce (God forbid), we can always put down, "The stars weren't aligned," in the reason for separation box?

cottillion
08-12-2008, 03:07 PM
There are 8 letters in your name.
Those 8 letters total to 36
There are 3 vowels and 5 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:Shakespearean Male 'King Henry the Eighth' Sir Nicholas Vaux.
Greek Male People's victory. St. Nicholas is the patron saint of children, sailors, and pawnbrokers - Santa Claus is based on this saint.

Your number is: 9

The characteristics of #9 are: Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.

The expression or destiny for #9:
The expression that you exhibit is represented bythe number 9. Your talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. You like to help others as you were intended to be the 'big brother or big sister' type. You operate best when you follow your feelings and sense of compassion, and allow yourself to be sensitive to the needs of others. You work well with people, and have the potential to inspire. This suggests that you could successfully teach or counsel. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that you're not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of your talents may have been used at an earlier time in your life, and some may still be latent. Be aware of your capabilities, so that you can make use of them at appropriate times.

If you are able to achieve the potential of your natural expression in this life, you are capable of much human understanding and have a lot to give to others. Your personal ambitions are likely to be maintained in a very positive perspective, never losing sight of an interest in people, and a sympathetic, tolerant, broad-minded and compassionate point of view. You are quite idealistic, and disappointed at the lack of perfection in the world. You have a strong awareness of your own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.

Undeveloped or ignored, the negative side of the 9 expression can be very selfish and self-centered. If you do not actively involve yourself with work that benefits others, you may tend to express just the opposite characteristics. It is your role to be very involved with other people and their needs, but it may be difficult for you achieve this role. Aloofness, lack of involvement, and a lack of sensitivity mark the low road of this expression.

With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.

You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.

The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 2

An Inner Dream number of 2 means:
You dream of close and meaningful relationships, cooperation with those around you; family and friends. You want to be a peacemaker and mediator. You present an image that you are a very pliable and easygoing person who would be very easy to get along with.

Terez
08-12-2008, 03:08 PM
You entered: Theresa
There are 18 letters in your name.
Those 18 letters total to 89
There are 8 vowels and 10 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:GreekFemaleVariant of Teresa: Reaper; from Therasia.
Your number is: 8
The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.
The expression or destiny for #8:
Your Expression is represented by the number 8. The 8 Expression is well-equipped in a managerial sense. You have outstanding organizational and administrative capabilities. You have the potential for considerable achievement in business or other powerful positions. You can expect to receive the financial and material rewards. You have the skill and abilities to establish or operate a business with great efficiency. You have good judgment when it comes to money and commercial matters, and you understand how to build and accumulate material wealth. Much of your success (or lack of it) may come due to your ability (or inability) to judge character. With the number 8 Expression, you exercise sound judgment in most of your affairs; you are realistic and practical in your approach to business matters.
The positive 8 Expression produces individuals that are very ambitious and goal-oriented. If the 8 energy is not in excess in your makeup, you will no doubt express these traits to some extent. No one has any more energy that a person with the 8 Expression who has a plan laid and is starting to work. No one has any more self-confidence, either. If you are expressing the positive qualities of 8, you are an outstanding manager because you can plan, initiate, and complete projects; you are very dependable and determined.
As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance.
The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life.
Your Soul Urge number is: 11
A Soul Urge number of 11 means:
With the 11 Soul Urge, much of your thinking and interests relate to the abstract, the spiritual, and utopian dreams. You are motivated toward idealistic concepts, and the sharing of your ideas and concepts with humanity. This number is not one that is giving in a material or a practical sense, but rather one who desires to help mankind with a more abstract commodity such as religion, spiritualism, occult studies, or even psychic abilities.
If you possess the positive 11 Soul Urge traits, you have a dream of the perfect world; you are highly idealistic and inspirational. Your inner strength and devotion to your beliefs are extremely strong. You have a very good mind that is especially well equipped to handle the higher, more abstract forms of thought.
If there is an excess of 11 energy in your makeup, you may possess some the negative 11 traits. There is a tendency for the 11 to produce considerable amounts of nervous tension which is bought on by a very high level of awareness. You may be too sensitive and overly emotional. In some cases, these sensitivities and emotions are quite repressed, and this tends to add even more to the sense of nervousness in the makeup.
The strong 11 is not a very practical person because of the extreme idealism; often, there is a degree of self-deception present. There is usually a rather fixed idea of right and wrong held by those showing strong 11 traits, and with this very often is a resulting attitude of inflexibility.
Your Inner Dream number is: 6
An Inner Dream number of 6 means:
You dream of guiding and fostering the perfect family in the perfect home. You crave the devotion from offspring and a loving spouse. You picture yourself in the center of a successful domestic unit.

27 May 1978

Your date of conception was on or about 3 September 1977 which was a Saturday.
You were born on a Saturday
under the astrological sign Gemini.
Your Life path number is 3 (http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html#lp3).

The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Life Path Compatibility:
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 2, 5 & 11.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 7, 8 & 22.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2443655.5.
The golden (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:popUp%28%27bddefs.htm%27%29) number for 1978 is 3.
The epact (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:popUp%28%27bddefs.htm%27%29) number for 1978 is 21.
The year 1978 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/7/1978 and ending 1/27/1979.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Horse (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:popitup5%28%27/CSigns/Horse.gif%27,%27Chinese%20Zodiac%20Sign%27,%20125, %20122,%27white%27%29).

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Elk; your plant is Mullein.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Mesore, the fourth month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).

Andre 3000 (1975)Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes (1971)Joseph Fiennes (1970)Jeremy Mayfield (1969)Todd Bridges (1965)Adam Carolla (1964)Louis Gossett, Jr. (1936)Henry Kissinger (1923)Christopher Lee (1922)Sam Snead (1912)Hubert H. Humphrey (1911)Vincent Price (1911)Dashiell Hammett (1894)Isadora Duncan (1878)Wild Bill Hickok (1837)
Top songs of 1978
Night Fever by Bee Gees (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Night+Fever+Bee +Gees%26_encoding=UTF8)Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Shadow+Dancing+ Andy+Gibb%26_encoding=UTF8)Le Freak by Chic (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Le+Freak+Chic%2 6_encoding=UTF8)Stayin' Alive by Bee Gees (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Stayin%27+Alive +Bee+Gees%26_encoding=UTF8)Kiss You All Over by Exile (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Kiss+You+All+Ov er+Exile%26_encoding=UTF8)Boogie Oogie Oogie by A Taste of Honey (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Boogie+Oogie+Oo gie+A+Taste+of+Honey%26_encoding=UTF8)Baby Come Back by Player (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Baby+Come+Back+ Player%26_encoding=UTF8)MacArthur Park by Donna Summer (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=MacArthur+Park+ Donna+Summer%26_encoding=UTF8)Thicker Than Water by Andy Gibb (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Thicker+Than+Wa ter+Andy+Gibb%26_encoding=UTF8)Three Times a Lady by Commodores (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?link_code=ur2&tag=holidaypages&camp=1789&creative=9325&location=/gp/search%3F%26index=music%26keywords=Three+Times+a+L ady+Commodores%26_encoding=UTF8)
Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.31898238747554 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Your lucky day is Wednesday.
Your lucky number is 5.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mercury.
Your lucky dates are 5th, 14th, 23rd.
Your opposition sign is Sagittarius.
Your opposition number(s) is 3.
There are 288 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 31 candles.

Those 31 candles produce 31 BTUs,
or 7,812 calories of heat (that's only 7.8120 food Calories!) .
You can boil 3.54 US ounces of water with that many candles. http://www.paulsadowski.com/showpicture.asp?PhotoId=clap.gif

In 1978 there were approximately 3.1 million births in the US.
In 1978 the US population was approximately 203,302,031 people, 57.4 persons per square mile.
In 1978 in the US there were approximately 2,152,662 marriages (10.1%) and 1,036,000 divorces (4.9%)
In 1978 in the US there were approximately 1,921,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)

In 1978 the population of Australia was approximately 14,430,830.
In 1978 there were approximately 224,181 births in Australia.
In 1978 in Australia there were approximately 102,958 marriages and 40,608 divorces.
In 1978 in Australia there were approximately 108,425 deaths.

Your birthstone is Emerald

The Mystical properties of Emerald Though not meant to replace traditional medical treatment, Emerald is used for physical and emotional healing. Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)
Agate, Chrysoprase
Your birth tree is
Ash Tree, the Ambition Uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with its fate, can be egoistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over heart, but takes partnership very serious.
born was waning gibbous.

Gilshalos Sedai
08-12-2008, 03:09 PM
St. Nicholas is the patron saint of children, sailors, and pawnbrokers

ROTFLMAO. Now THERE'S a random list.

GonzoTheGreat
08-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Great, I share my birthday with Osama bin Laden..... not something i wanted to know....
Invite him for your birth day party. Then, when he shows up, have him arrested. I really, really, really want to see Balkenende try to figure out how to handle that situation. He will want to extradite OBL to the USA, but he can't do that as long as the death penalty is a possibility. Should be fun to watch. As a bonus, we'd be rid of OBL. And you would have had a memorable birth day.

Nazbaque
08-12-2008, 03:52 PM
There are 16 letters in your name.
Those 16 letters total to 57
There are 7 vowels and 9 consonants in your name.

Greek: Male Manly. (yes!!! I am the Man, though considering what greeks thought of as "manly".... hmmm...)
Finnish: Male Finnish form of Andrew.

Your number is: 3

The characteristics of #3 are: Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.

The expression or destiny for #3:
An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.

Your Soul Urge number is: 9

A Soul Urge number of 9 means:
With a 9 Soul Urge, you want to give to others, usually in a humanitarian or philanthropic manner. You are highly motivated to give friendship, affection and love. And you are generous in giving of your knowledge and experience. You have very sharing urges, and you are likely to have a great deal to share. Your concern for others makes you a very sympathetic and generous person with a sensitive and compassionate nature.

You are able to view life in very broad and intuitive terms. You often express high ideals and an inspirational approach to life. If you are able to fully realize the potential of your motivation, you will be a very self-sacrificing person who is able to give freely without being concerned about any return or reward.

As with all human beings, you are prone to sometimes express the negative attitudes inherent to your Soul Urges. You may become too sensitive and tend to express emotions strongly at times. There can be significant conflict between higher aims and personal ambitions. You may resent the idea of giving all of the time and, in fact, if there is too much 9 energy in your nature you may reject the idea. You may often be disappointed in the lack of perfection in yourself and others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 3

An Inner Dream number of 3 means:
You dream of artistic expression; writing, painting, music. You would seek to more freely express your inner feeling and obtain more enjoyment from life. You also dream of being more popular, likable, and appreciated.

27 August 1985
Your date of conception was on or about 4 December 1984 which was a Tuesday.

You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Virgo.
Your Life path number is 4.

In the end there are three things that last: faith, hope and love; and the greatest of these is love.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 6 & 7.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 3, 5 & 9.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2446304.5.
The golden number for 1985 is 10.
The epact number for 1985 is 8.
The year 1985 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/20/1985 and ending 2/8/1986.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Ox.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Bear; your plant is Violets.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Hathys, the third month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 10 Elul 5745.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 11 Elul 5745.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.12.5.0 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 12 tun 5 uinal 0 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Tuesday, 10 Dhi'l-Hijjih 1405 (1405-12-10).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 7 April 1985.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 14 April 1985.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 20 February 1985.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 26 May 1985.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 2 June 1985.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Monday, 16 September 1985.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Saturday, 6 April 1985.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 19 February 1985.

As of 8/12/2008 3:30:21 PM EDT
You are 22 years old.
You are 276 months old.
You are 1,198 weeks old.
You are 8,386 days old.
You are 201,279 hours old.
You are 12,076,770 minutes old.
You are 724,606,221 seconds old.

Alexa Vega (1988) Mason Betha (1978) Alex Lifeson (1953)
Paul 'Pee-wee Herman' Reubens (1952) Barbara Bach (1947) Tuesday Weld (1943)
Daryl Dragon (1942) Martha Raye (1916) Mother Teresa (1910)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1908)

Top songs of 1985
Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie We Are The World by USA for Africa
Careless Whisper by Wham! Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon
Money for Nothing by Dire Straits Shout by Tears for Fears
Broken Wings by Mr. Mister I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner
The Power of Love by Huey Lewis & the News Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.28219178082192 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

Your lucky day is Wednesday.
Your lucky number is 5.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mercury.
Your lucky dates are 5th, 14th, 23rd.
Your opposition sign is Pisces.
Your opposition number(s) is 3.

There are 15 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 23 candles.

Those 23 candles produce 23 BTUs,
or 5,796 calories of heat (that's only 5.7960 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.63 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1985 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1985 the US population was approximately 226,545,805 people, 64.0 persons per square mile.
In 1985 in the US there were 2,425,000 marriages (10.2%) and 1,187,000 divorces (5%)
In 1985 in the US there were approximately 1,990,000 deaths (8.8 per 1000)

In 1985 the population of Australia was approximately 15,900,566.
In 1985 there were approximately 247,348 births in Australia.
In 1985 in Australia there were approximately 115,493 marriages and 39,830 divorces.
In 1985 in Australia there were approximately 118,808 deaths.

Your birthstone is Peridot

The Mystical properties of Peridot

Peridot is used to help dreams become a reality.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Sardonyx, Diamond, Jade

Your birth tree is

Pine Tree, the Particularity
Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, many disappointments till it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.

born was waxing gibbous.

Cary Sedai
08-12-2008, 04:03 PM
You see, Terez? It was fun! :p

DeiwosTheSkyGod
08-12-2008, 04:09 PM
You entered: Ian

There are 10 letters in your name.
Those 10 letters total to 49
There are 5 vowels and 5 consonants in your name.

Scottish Male Gift from God The Gaelic form of the name John.
Hebrew Male Gift from God.

Your number is: 4

The characteristics of #4 are: A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth.

The expression or destiny for #4:
Order, service, and management are the cornerstones of the number 4 Expression. Your destiny is to express wonderful organization skills with your ever practical, down-to-earth approach. You are the kind of person who is always willing to work those long, hard hours to push a project through to completion. A patience with detail allows you to become expert in fields such as building, engineering, and all forms of craftsmanship. Your abilities to write and teach may lean toward the more technical and detailed. In the arts, music will likely be your choice. Artistic talents may also appear in such fields as horiculture and floral arrangement, as well. Many skilled physicians and especially surgeons have the 4 Expression.

The positive attitudes of the 4 Expression yield responsibility; you are one who no doubt, fulfills obligations, and is highly systematic and orderly. You are serious and sincere, honest and faithful. It is your role to help and you are required to do a good job at everything you undertake.

If there is too much 4 energies present in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes of the number 4. The obligations that you face may tend to create frustration and feelings of limitation or restriction. You may sometimes find yourself nursing negative attitudes in this regard and these can keep you in a rather low mood. Avoid becoming too rigid, stubborn, dogmatic, and fixed in your opinions. You may have a tendency to develop and hold very strong likes and dislikes, and some of these may border on the classification of prejudice. The negative side of 4 often produces dominant and bossy individuals who use disciplinarian to an excess. These tendencies must be avoided. Finally, like nearly all with 4 Expression, you must keep your eye on the big picture and not get overly wrapped up in detail and routine.

Your Soul Urge number is: 4

A Soul Urge number of 4 means:
With the Soul Urge or Motivation number of 4 you are likely to strive for a stable life. You tend to follow a rather orderly pattern and systematic approach in your endeavors. You have an inner desire to serve others in a methodical and diligent manner. You want to be in solid, conventional, and well-regulated activities, and you are somewhat disturbed by innovation and erratic or sudden changes. Excellent at organizing, systematizing, and managing, you have a way of establishing order and maintaining it. You are responsible, reliable and in the final analysis, practical. Highly analytical, you can see your way through all sorts of situations and generally have a clear understanding of the issues. You are a very honest, sincere, and conscientious individual.

The negative side of the 4 is rigid, stubborn and somewhat narrow-minded. There is a tendency to hide feelings, or to really not be aware of real feelings. Avoid being too rigid and stubborn in your thinking, and try to always see the big picture rather than becoming to involved with the detail. Don't be afraid to take a chance once in awhile.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and what to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

17 July 1989

Your date of conception was on or about 24 October 1988 which was a Monday.

You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Cancer.
Your Life path number is 6.

He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at.

Life Path Compatibility:
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2447724.5.
The golden number for 1989 is 14.
The epact number for 1989 is 22.
The year 1989 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/6/1989 and ending 1/26/1990.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Snake.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Woodpecker; your plant is Wild Rose.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Paopy, the second month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 14 Tammuz 5749.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 15 Tammuz 5749.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.16.4.0 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 16 tun 4 uinal 0 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Monday, 13 Dhi'l-Hijjih 1409 (1409-12-13).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 26 March 1989.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 30 April 1989.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 8 February 1989.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 14 May 1989.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 21 May 1989.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Saturday, 30 September 1989.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Thursday, 20 April 1989.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 7 February 1989.

As of 8/12/2008 4:05:43 PM EDT
You are 19 years old.
You are 229 months old.
You are 995 weeks old.
You are 6,966 days old.
You are 167,200 hours old.
You are 10,032,005 minutes old.
You are 601,920,343 seconds old.

Tash Hamilton (1982) J. Michael Straczynski (1954) David Hasselhoff (1952)
Phoebe Snow (1952) Camilla Parker Bowles (1947) Diahann Carroll (1935)
Donald Sutherland (1934) Phyllis Diller (1917) Art Linkletter (1912)
James Cagney (1899) Erle Stanley Gardner (1889)

Sei'taer
08-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I already knew what my name meant. Funny that my number is 9 and thats my fav number and the number I always wore playing sports.

You entered: Todd
There are 11 letters in your name.
Those 11 letters total to 45
There are 3 vowels and 8 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:Scottish Male Fox.
English Male Fox. Tod is a Scottish nickname meaning a clever or wily person.

The characteristics of #9 are: Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.

The expression that you exhibit is represented bythe number 9. Your talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. You like to help others as you were intended to be the 'big brother or big sister' type. You operate best when you follow your feelings and sense of compassion, and allow yourself to be sensitive to the needs of others. You work well with people, and have the potential to inspire. This suggests that you could successfully teach or counsel. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that you're not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of your talents may have been used at an earlier time in your life, and some may still be latent. Be aware of your capabilities, so that you can make use of them at appropriate times.

If you are able to achieve the potential of your natural expression in this life, you are capable of much human understanding and have a lot to give to others. Your personal ambitions are likely to be maintained in a very positive perspective, never losing sight of an interest in people, and a sympathetic, tolerant, broad-minded and compassionate point of view. You are quite idealistic, and disappointed at the lack of perfection in the world. You have a strong awareness of your own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.

Undeveloped or ignored, the negative side of the 9 expression can be very selfish and self-centered. If you do not actively involve yourself with work that benefits others, you may tend to express just the opposite characteristics. It is your role to be very involved with other people and their needs, but it may be difficult for you achieve this role. Aloofness, lack of involvement, and a lack of sensitivity mark the low road of this expression.

With an 8 soul urge, you have a natural flair for big business and the challenges imposed by the commercial world. Power, status and success are very important to you. You have strong urges to supervise, organize and lead. Material desires are also very pronounced. You have good executive abilities, and with these, confidence, energy and ambition.

Your mind is analytical and judgment sound; you're a good judge of material values and also human character. Self-controlled, you rarely let emotions cloud judgment. You are somewhat of an organizer at heart, and you like to keep those beneath you organized and on a proper track. This is a personality that wants to lead, not follow. You want to be known for your planning ability and solid judgment.

The negative aspects of the 8 soul urge are the often dominating and exacting attitude. You may have a tendency to be very rigid, sometimes stubborn.

Your Inner Dream number is: 1

An Inner Dream number of 1 means:
You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.

1 February 1970
Your date of conception was on or about 11 May 1969 which was a Sunday.

You were born on a Sunday
under the astrological sign Aquarius.
Your Life path number is 2.

You will be invited to an exciting event.

Life Path Compatibility:
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 6.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 9.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2440618.5.
The golden number for 1970 is 14.
The epact number for 1970 is 22.
The year 1970 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/17/1969 and ending 2/5/1970.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Rooster.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Otter; your plant is Fern.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Parmuthy, the fourth month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 25 Shevat 5730.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 26 Shevat 5730.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.17.16.8.14 which is
12 baktun 17 katun 16 tun 8 uinal 14 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Sunday, 24 Dhi'l-Qa'dih 1389 (1389-11-24).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 29 March 1970.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 26 April 1970.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 11 February 1970.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 17 May 1970.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 24 May 1970.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Thursday, 1 October 1970.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 21 April 1970.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 10 February 1970.

As of 8/12/2008 4:42:25 PM EDT
You are 38 years old.
You are 462 months old.
You are 2,010 weeks old.
You are 14,072 days old.
You are 337,744 hours old.
You are 20,264,682 minutes old.
You are 1,215,880,945 seconds old.

Lee Thompson Young (1984) Big Boi (1975) Lisa Marie Presley (1968) Who?
Pauly Shore (1968)WOOOHOOO, The Weasel Baby!! Sherilyn Fenn (1965) Brandon Lee (1965)
Rick James (1948) I'm Rick James, Bitch! Sherman Hemsley (1938) Don Everly (1937)
Garrett Morris (1937) Boris Yeltsin (1931) How bout some VODKA! S.J. Perelman (1904)
Langston Hughes (1902) Clark Gable (1901) John Ford (1895)

Top songs of 1970
Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel I'll Be There by Jackson Five
Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head by B.J. Thomas Close to You by Carpenters
My Sweet Lord by George Harrison I Think I Love You by Partridge Family
Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross American Woman by Guess Who
War by Edwin Starr Let It Be by Beatles

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 5.50763209393346 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Your lucky day is Saturday.
Your lucky number is 4 & 8.
Your ruling planet(s) is Saturn & Uranus.
Your lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th.
Your opposition sign is Leo.
Your opposition number(s) is 1.

There are 173 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 39 candles.

Those 39 candles produce 39 BTUs,
or 9,828 calories of heat (that's only 9.8280 food Calories!) .
You can boil 4.46 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1970 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1970 the US population was approximately 203,302,031 people, 57.4 persons per square mile.
In 1970 in the US there were approximately 2,158,802 marriages (10.6%) and 708,000 divorces (3.5%)
In 1970 in the US there were approximately 1,921,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)

In 1970 the population of Australia was approximately 12,663,469.
In 1970 there were approximately 257,516 births in Australia.
In 1970 in Australia there were approximately 116,066 marriages and 12,198 divorces.
In 1970 in Australia there were approximately 113,048 deaths.

Your birthstone is Amethyst

The Mystical properties of Amethyst

Amethyst is used to increase spiritually

Bloodstone, Onyx, Moonstone

Your birth tree is

Cypress Tree
The Faithfulness - Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy content, optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic and careless.

born was waning crescent.

tworiverswoman
08-12-2008, 06:44 PM
You entered: Barbara (middle name and last name) (on a side note -- my mother named me "Barbara" because the woman in the next bed was named Barbara and she was tall and willowy -- my mother hoped that would transfer. Oh, well... So -- apparently this shouldn't even be my name...)

There are 18 letters in your name.
Those 18 letters total to 80
There are 7 vowels and 11 consonants in your name.

Greek Female 'Stranger; Foreigner; Traveler from a foreign land.' From the Greek barbaros. In Catholic custom St. Barbara is a protectress against fire and lightning.

English Female From the Greek barbaros meaning foreign or strange, traveler from a foreign land. Popular in medieval Britain after the 3rd century martyr St Barbara. In Catholic custom St. Barbara is a protectress against fire and lightning.

The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking (not a chance in hell...), high-material goals. (Ok -- I'm a Material Girl -- you caught me ) :p

Your Expression is represented by the number 8. The 8 Expression is well-equipped in a managerial sense. You have outstanding organizational and administrative capabilities. You have the potential for considerable achievement in business or other powerful positions. You can expect to receive the financial and material rewards. You have the skill and abilities to establish or operate a business with great efficiency. You have good judgment when it comes to money and commercial matters, and you understand how to build and accumulate material wealth. Much of your success (or lack of it) may come due to your ability (or inability) to judge character. With the number 8 Expression, you exercise sound judgment in most of your affairs; you are realistic and practical in your approach to business matters.
The positive 8 Expression produces individuals that are very ambitious and goal-oriented. If the 8 energy is not in excess in your makeup, you will no doubt express these traits to some extent. No one has any more energy that a person with the 8 Expression who has a plan laid and is starting to work. No one has any more self-confidence, either. If you are expressing the positive qualities of 8, you are an outstanding manager because you can plan, initiate, and complete projects; you are very dependable and determined.
As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance. (Shouldn't be a problem -- I have ZERO ambition...)

The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life. (Ptui on a drive for power -- not for me at ALL)

With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.:cool:
You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.:eek:
Your Inner Dream number is: 1
An Inner Dream number of 1 means:
You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself. O.o

BIRTHDAY:

Celebrities who share your birthday: (w00t!! I share with some pretty damn AWESOME people...)

Kate Beckinsale (1973) Sandra Bullock (1964) Kevin Spacey (1959) Dorothy Hamill (1956) Roger Taylor (1949) Helen Mirren (1946) Mick Jagger (1943) Stanley Kubrick (1928) Blake Edwards (1922) Jason Robards, Jr. (1922) Vivian Vance (1912) Gracie Allen (1902) Aldous Huxley (1894) Carl Jung (1875) George Bernard Shaw (1856)

Your birthstone is Ruby

The Mystical properties of Ruby Ruby is said to open one's heart to love.
Your birth tree is
Cypress, the Faithfulness Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy,content,optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered,unruly, pedantic and careless.

Another side comment. Isabel... I am flatly APPALLED that Chuck Norris and Osama Bin Laden have the same birthday!

JSUCamel
08-12-2008, 06:47 PM
You entered: Brian Seitel

There are 11 letters in your name.
Those 11 letters total to 51
There are 5 vowels and 6 consonants in your name.

Welsh Male Legendary son of Turenn. 'Strong'.
Norse Male Strong.
English Male Brought to England by the Breton companions of William the Conqueror, this name is originally derived from the Irish word for hill.
Celtic Male In use in England since the Middle Ages. Possibly connected with the Irish word for Hill thus 'He ascends.'. Also some texts define it as Strong. 10th century Brian Boru was a high king and great national hero of Ireland.

Your number is: 6

The characteristics of #6 are: Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.

The expression or destiny for #6:
The number 6 Expression provides you a truly outstanding sense of responsibility, love, and balance. The 6 is helpful and ever conscientious, making you quite capable of rectifying and balancing any sort of inharmonious situation. You are a person very much inclined to give help and comfort to those in need. You have a natural penchant for working with the old, the young, the sick, or the underprivileged. Although you may have considerable creative and artistic talents, the chances are that you will devote yourself to an occupation that shows concern for the betterment of the community.

The positive side of the number 6 suggests that you are very loving, friendly, and appreciative of others. You have a depth of understanding that produces much sympathetic, kindness, and generosity. The qualities of the 6 make the finest and most concerned parent and one often deeply involved in domestic activities. Openness and honesty is apparent in your approach to all relationships.

If there is an excess of the number 6 in your makeup, you may exhibit some of the negative traits associated with this number. There may be a tendency for you to be too exacting and demanding of yourself. In this regard, you may at times sacrifice yourself (or your loved ones) for the welfare of others. In some cases, the over zealous 6 has difficulty distinguishing helping from interfering. You may have difficulty expressing your own individuality, because of involvement with responsibilities and causes. Like all with the Expression of the number 6, it's quite likely that you worry much too much.

Your Soul Urge number is: 11

A Soul Urge number of 11 means:
With the 11 Soul Urge, much of your thinking and interests relate to the abstract, the spiritual, and utopian dreams. You are motivated toward idealistic concepts, and the sharing of your ideas and concepts with humanity. This number is not one that is giving in a material or a practical sense, but rather one who desires to help mankind with a more abstract commodity such as religion, spiritualism, occult studies, or even psychic abilities.

If you possess the positive 11 Soul Urge traits, you have a dream of the perfect world; you are highly idealistic and inspirational. Your inner strength and devotion to your beliefs are extremely strong. You have a very good mind that is especially well equipped to handle the higher, more abstract forms of thought.

If there is an excess of 11 energy in your makeup, you may possess some the negative 11 traits. There is a tendency for the 11 to produce considerable amounts of nervous tension which is bought on by a very high level of awareness. You may be too sensitive and overly emotional. In some cases, these sensitivities and emotions are quite repressed, and this tends to add even more to the sense of nervousness in the makeup.

The strong 11 is not a very practical person because of the extreme idealism; often, there is a degree of self-deception present. There is usually a rather fixed idea of right and wrong held by those showing strong 11 traits, and with this very often is a resulting attitude of inflexibility.

Your Inner Dream number is: 22

An Inner Dream number of 22 means:
You dream of being a master organizer and a builder of monumental projects; of guiding a truly huge endeavor. Your secret fantasy is to think big and imagine what could be done for the world. You may also dream of the huge rewards.

DahLliA
08-12-2008, 06:56 PM
There are 19 letters in your name.
Those 19 letters total to 89
There are 6 vowels and 13 consonants in your name.

Swedish Male Strong.
Scandinavian Male Manly; brave. Variant of English Andrew.
Greek Male Son of Ander.
English Male Variant of Andrew: Brave; Manly. Famous Bearer: Prince Andrew.
Danish Male Danish form of Andrew.

The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.

As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance.

The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life.

You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and what to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

---------

10 July 1985

Your date of conception was on or about 17 October 1984 which was a Wednesday.

You were born on a Wednesday
under the astrological sign Cancer.
Your Life path number is 4.

None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.

Life Path Compatibility:
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 6 & 7.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 3, 5 & 9.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2446256.5.
The golden number for 1985 is 10.
The epact number for 1985 is 8.
The year 1985 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/20/1985 and ending 2/8/1986.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Ox.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Woodpecker; your plant is Wild Rose.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Paopy, the second month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 21 Tammuz 5745.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 22 Tammuz 5745.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.12.2.12 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 12 tun 2 uinal 12 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Wednsday, 21 Shavval 1405 (1405-10-21).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 7 April 1985.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 14 April 1985.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 20 February 1985.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 26 May 1985.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 2 June 1985.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Monday, 16 September 1985.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Saturday, 6 April 1985.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 19 February 1985.

As of 8/12/2008 6:53:18 PM EDT
You are 23 years old.
You are 277 months old.
You are 1,205 weeks old.
You are 8,434 days old.
You are 202,434 hours old.
You are 12,146,093 minutes old.
You are 728,765,598 seconds old.

Jessica Simpson (1980) Arlo Guthrie (1947) Arthur Ashe (1943)
Fred Gwynne (1926) Jake LaMotta (1921) David Brinkley (1920)

Top songs of 1985
Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie We Are The World by USA for Africa
Careless Whisper by Wham! Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon
Money for Nothing by Dire Straits Shout by Tears for Fears
Broken Wings by Mr. Mister I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner
The Power of Love by Huey Lewis & the News Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.30097847358121 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

Your lucky day is Monday.
Your lucky number is 2 & 7.
Your ruling planet(s) is Moon.
Your lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th.
Your opposition sign is Capricorn.
Your opposition number(s) is 8.

There are 332 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 24 candles.

Those 24 candles produce 24 BTUs,
or 6,048 calories of heat (that's only 6.0480 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.74 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1985 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1985 the US population was approximately 226,545,805 people, 64.0 persons per square mile.
In 1985 in the US there were 2,425,000 marriages (10.2%) and 1,187,000 divorces (5%)
In 1985 in the US there were approximately 1,990,000 deaths (8.8 per 1000)

In 1985 the population of Australia was approximately 15,900,566.
In 1985 there were approximately 247,348 births in Australia.
In 1985 in Australia there were approximately 115,493 marriages and 39,830 divorces.
In 1985 in Australia there were approximately 118,808 deaths.

Your birthstone is Ruby

The Mystical properties of Ruby

Ruby is said to open one's heart to love.

Carnelian

Your birth tree is

Fir Tree, the Mysterious

Extraordinary taste, dignity, cultivated airs, loves anything beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those close to it,rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious uncontent lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.

born was in its last quarter.

-------

quite a fun read. some of it's right too :o

jason wolfbrother
08-12-2008, 08:21 PM
You entered: Jason (middle and last name)

There are 19 letters in your name.
Those 19 letters total to 88
There are 7 vowels and 12 consonants in your name.

Greek Male A healing. In Greek mythology, the leader of the group of warrior heroes called the Argonauts.
Biblical Male He that cures

Your number is: 7

The characteristics of #7 are: Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.

The expression or destiny for #7:
Thought, analysis, introspection, and seclusiveness are all characteristics of the expression number 7. The hallmark of the number 7 is a good mind, and especially good at searching out and finding the truth. You are so very capable of analyzing, judging and discriminating, that very little ever escapes your observation and deep understanding. You are the type of person that can really get involved in a search for wisdom or hidden truths, often becoming an authority on whatever it is your are focusing on. This can easily be of a technical or scientific nature, or it may be religious or occult, it matters very little, you pursue knowledge with the same sort of vigor. You can make a very fine teacher, or because of a natural inclination toward the spiritual, you may become deeply emerged in religious affairs or even psychic explorations. You tend to operate on a rather different wavelength, and many of your friends may not really know you very well. The positive aspects of the 7 expression are that you can be a true perfectionist in a very positive sense of the word. You are very logical, and usually employ a quite rational approach to most things you do. You can be so rational at times that you almost seem to lack emotion, and when you are faced with an emotional situation, you may have a bit of a problem coping with it. You have excellent capabilities to study and learn really deep and difficult subjects, and to search for hidden fundamentals. At full maturity you are likely to be a very peaceful and poised individual.

If there is an over supply of the number 7 in your makeup, the negative aspects of the number may be apparent. The chief negative of 7 relates to the limited degree of trust that you may have in people. A tendency to be highly introverted can make you a bit on the self-centered side, certainly very much self-contained . Because of this, you are not very adaptable, and you may tend to be overly critical and intolerant. You really like to work alone, at your own pace and in your own way. You neither show or understand emotions very well.

4 January 1980

Your date of conception was on or about 13 April 1979 which was a Friday.

You were born on a Friday
under the astrological sign Capricorn.
Your Life path number is 5.

Keep in close touch with what your competition is doing.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 9.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 8.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 6, 11 & 22.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2444242.5.
The golden number for 1980 is 5.
The epact number for 1980 is 13.
The year 1980 was a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/28/1979 and ending 2/15/1980.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Goat.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Goose; your plant is Bramble.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Famenoth, the third month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 16 Tevet 5740.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 17 Tevet 5740.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.6.9.18 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 6 tun 9 uinal 18 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Friday, 15 Safar 1400 (1400-2-15).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 6 April 1980.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 6 April 1980.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 20 February 1980.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 25 May 1980.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 1 June 1980.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Thursday, 11 September 1980.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 1 April 1980.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 19 February 1980.

As of 8/12/2008 8:15:11 PM EDT
You are 28 years old.
You are 343 months old.
You are 1,493 weeks old.
You are 10,448 days old.
You are 250,772 hours old.
You are 15,046,335 minutes old.
You are 902,780,111 seconds old.

Michael Stipe (1960) Matt Frewer (1958) Dyan Cannon (1937)
Floyd Patterson (1935) Jesse White (1917) Jane Wyman (1914)
Sterling Holloway (1905) Charles 'Tom Thumb' Stratton (1838) Louis Braille (1809)

Top songs of 1980
Lady by Kenny Rogers Upside Down by Diana Ross
Call Me by Blondie Starting Over by John Lennon
Another Brick In the Wall by Pink Floyd Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
Rock with You by Michael Jackson Magic by Olivia Newton-John
Funkytown by Lipps, Inc. Another One Bites the Dust by Queen

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.08923679060665 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Your lucky day is Saturday.
Your lucky number is 8.
Your ruling planet(s) is Saturn & Uranus.
Your lucky dates are 8th, 17th, 26th.
Your opposition sign is Cancer.
Your opposition number(s) is 2 & 7.

There are 145 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 29 candles.

Those 29 candles produce 29 BTUs,
or 7,308 calories of heat (that's only 7.3080 food Calories!) .
You can boil 3.31 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1980 there were approximately 3.6 million births in the US.
In 1980 the US population was approximately 226,545,805 people, 64.0 persons per square mile.
In 1980 in the US there were 2,406,708 marriages (10.6%) and 1,182,000 divorces (5.2%)
In 1980 in the US there were approximately 1,990,000 deaths (8.8 per 1000)

In 1980 the population of Australia was approximately 14,807,370.
In 1980 there were approximately 225,527 births in Australia.
In 1980 in Australia there were approximately 109,240 marriages and 39,257 divorces.
In 1980 in Australia there were approximately 108,695 deaths.

Your birthstone is Garnet

The Mystical properties of Garnet

Garnet is used as a power stone

Emerald, Rose Quartz

Your birth tree is

Fir Tree, the Mysterious

Extraordinary taste, dignity, cultivated airs, loves anything beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those close to it,rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious uncontent lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.

born was waning gibbous.

Isabel
08-13-2008, 02:47 AM
Gonzo : LOL, ROFL. If only;)

Ishara
08-13-2008, 08:29 AM
You entered: Natalia <Middle Name, Last Name>
There are 21 letters in your name.
Those 21 letters total to 90
There are 10 vowels and 11 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:Spanish Female Birthday; especially the birthday of Christ.
Russian Female Born at Christmas.
Latin Female Bom at Christmas.

Your Soul Urge number is: 4

A Soul Urge number of 4 means:
With the Soul Urge or Motivation number of 4 you are likely to strive for a stable life. You tend to follow a rather orderly pattern and systematic approach in your endeavors. You have an inner desire to serve others in a methodical and diligent manner. You want to be in solid, conventional, and well-regulated activities, and you are somewhat disturbed by innovation and erratic or sudden changes. Excellent at organizing, systematizing, and managing, you have a way of establishing order and maintaining it. You are responsible, reliable and in the final analysis, practical. Highly analytical, you can see your way through all sorts of situations and generally have a clear understanding of the issues. You are a very honest, sincere, and conscientious individual.

The negative side of the 4 is rigid, stubborn and somewhat narrow-minded. There is a tendency to hide feelings, or to really not be aware of real feelings. Avoid being too rigid and stubborn in your thinking, and try to always see the big picture rather than becoming to involved with the detail. Don't be afraid to take a chance once in awhile.

Gee, does any of that say Public Servant to you? :p

Zaela Sedai
08-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Well apparently I'm Manly....i'll read no further

Frenzy
08-13-2008, 10:50 AM
There are 17 letters in your name.
Those 17 letters total to 85
There are 8 vowels and 9 consonants in your name.

Hebrew, Female: Wished-for child; rebellion; bitter.
English, Female: Bitter. Variant of Miriam.
Biblical, Female: Rebellion

What your middle name means:
Latin, Female: Variant of Evelina: Latinized form of the Old German name Avelina.
Irish, Female: Light. From the name Eibhlin, derived from Evelyn or Evelina.
Greek, Female: Variant of Helen: Shining light. The bright one.
French, Female: Variant of Evelyn: From a surname derived from the Old French 'aveline' meaning hazelnut.

Your number is: 4 The characteristics of #4 are: A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth. (sounds like Government work)

You were born on a Monday (woo-hoo, Solomon Grundy!) under the astrological sign Sagittarius.

You were born in the Chinese year of the Tiger. Your Native American Zodiac sign is Owl; your plant is Mistletoe (which is poisonous).

Benjamin Bratt (1963) William 'Refrigerator' Perry (1962) Billy Gibbons (1949) Benny Andersson (1946) Steven Bochco (1943) Lesley Stahl (1941) Liv Ullmann (1939) Arthur C. Clarke (1917) Margaret Mead (1901) Wassily Kandinsky (1866) Jane Austen (1775) Ludwig van Beethoven (1770)

Your birth tree is Fig Tree, the Sensibility: Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

Birgitte
08-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Hebrew, Female: Wished-for child

hehehe... At least you know you were planned. Apparently as a rebellion against something.