PDA

View Full Version : Any roleplayers out there (p&p)? Funny stories or interesting news/facts

Tomp
01-11-2012, 09:13 AM
I was gaming the other day. Actually playing the latest Star Wars roleplaying game. I felt a little creative when buying a big ass ugly labor droid (which I will modify later on) and decided to name it QT-4U. So when I need it to do something I can call it and say "cutie, come here and pick this up".

I have tons of interesting stories of what have happened in other games and setting and I'm sure some of you have as well.

So you nerdy gamers like me, spill some gold in this tarmac stedding.

SauceyBlueConfetti
01-11-2012, 09:53 AM
So when I need it to do something I can call it and say "cutie, come here and pick this up".

Awwwwww. That is so cute. In a creepy way, but cute. ;)

Fin
01-11-2012, 06:58 PM
ive played everquest for a while recently cancelled wow account money issues not game issues and i was a fan of guild wars for the longest but i havent a clue as to where the disk is now.

Sarevok
01-12-2012, 03:49 AM
ive played everquest for a while recently cancelled wow account money issues not game issues and i was a fan of guild wars for the longest but i havent a clue as to where the disk is now.

You don't need a disk for Guild Wars. You can download the client from the website. As long as you remember your account name and password, you can play. :)

(in fact, the discs are by now so much behind all the updates, that downloading the entire client might be faster than downloading 5 years' worth of updates)

ShadowbaneX
01-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I play PnP rpg's, but I can't think of any stories that I can actually relate of the top of my head...well, there was the Amphibious VW Bug that Angels wanted my character to have, but that's a silly campaign.

Ivhon
01-12-2012, 04:51 PM

Ahh, EQ. What happy memories.

StrangePackage
01-16-2012, 09:06 PM
I play Pathfinder, and decided that I needed to make a Big Stupid Fighter, what is commonly referred to in RPG circles as the BSF.

So he became Buliwyf, Son of Folkvardr. Maybe 1 person in 3 hears the name and it registers.

ShadowbaneX
01-16-2012, 09:22 PM
My group might be starting up a Pathfinder game soon. Having taking a look at it, I like some of the changes. Probably still a little too much focus on combat, but then it's D&D so that's to be expected, but it's getting better. What's even better is that it's outselling 4th ed D&D. =D

I gotta say SP, that name's ringing something, but I'm just not getting it.

As for the OP I'm still trying to think up some stories I can relate...pretty much everything I come up with though I cannot post here. :(

Fin
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Ahh, EQ. What happy memories.

yea i played it for a while and still have much love for it just everyone pretty much moved to wow.