PDA

View Full Version : Programmers

Verin Mathwin
01-16-2012, 05:30 PM
If someone has the free time and the skill I think it would be cool if someone could create an iphone/adroid app for theoryland too efficiently view threads and post comments.

Sei'taer
01-16-2012, 07:42 PM
If someone has the free time and the skill I think it would be cool if someone could create an iphone/adroid app for theoryland too efficiently view threads and post comments.

I've been bitching at Tam about that for about a year. He doesn't listen to me anymore.

Zombie Sammael
01-17-2012, 03:59 AM
I don't know if saying so will help get it done, but I use TL a lot on an android and having some sort of mobile site would help. That said, aren't the forums developed by third party software? I don't think you necessarily could make those mobile-friendly

Dajoran
01-17-2012, 04:50 AM
As far as I'm aware there is a way to view vbulletin boards on a mobile device, but it has to be applied to the website itself rather than at the end of the receiver.

Figbiscuit
01-17-2012, 04:52 AM

This please.

DaiShan1981
01-17-2012, 03:10 PM
I think Tapatalk is almost the standard to use now. Works on iPhone and Android I believe. But not all boards support it; the boards need to conform to the standard as well.