PDA

View Full Version : Dinner in CT 8/22

Zaela Sedai
08-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey all, I know there's some of you closeish by.

Myself, Isa and Ethan (along with SOs we are dragging along who think we're big nerds) are having dinner on Friday night the 22nd, It will probably be somewhere in Central CT, not sure yet.

WinespringBrother
08-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Sounds like fun Z! Mark me down... I will just need directions from NY. :D

Isabel
08-16-2008, 12:12 AM
Cool :) I will be there :P
Hehe, i am leaving this monday morning. So i am a little nervous. I couldn't resist bringing some drop for myself.

Sarevok
08-16-2008, 03:19 AM
Hehe, i am leaving this monday morning. So i am a little nervous. I couldn't resist bringing some drop for myself.
LOL

Have fun all :)

Terez
08-16-2008, 06:17 AM
Don't fall for the drop!

Sarevok
08-16-2008, 06:20 AM
Don't fall for the drop!
Hmm, not really anything to "fall" for... it's just nice candy :)

tanaww
08-16-2008, 07:59 AM
Hmm, not really anything to "fall" for... it's just nice candy :)

And that is why Dutchies are not to be trusted. :confused: There's nothing nice about drop.

Ozymandias
08-16-2008, 09:48 AM
awww... way to pick the worst timing!

I'd love to come, but I'm down under at the moment. I'll take a rain date for next summer.

Zaela Sedai
08-18-2008, 09:10 PM
yeah i thought about ya Ozy.

I don't need drop warnings, this is Emma and mine's 3rd meeting, I know her tricksome ways !

Isabel
08-19-2008, 05:19 AM
hehe :)

Anyway, I am in the USA, only the stupid american airlines lost my luggage in Paris. Yesterday they said they had located it and it's on it's way to NY. It should be in Boston today. So I will need to contact them at a decent hour.

Great way to start a vacation :)

Anyway, I am now in Boston. There are 4 green lines. Only one goes to Riverside :) So that's good.

See you all later.

Zaela Sedai
08-19-2008, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the US! LOL

Yes only one way to Riverside, thats why I picked it :D

Isabel
08-19-2008, 04:39 PM
Thankfully I have my luggage back....
At the end of the day. Around 8 they didn't have it yet.
At 11 they didn't have it yet and suddenly around 16.00 it was at the hostel.

Anyway, crappy day, because i also went shopping for some extra clothes, if my suitcase wasn't returned. So I did already spend some money. Although AA said they would give me back 50 dollar, but have to see when i will get past an AA desk. Probably flying from NY to Atlanta.
Oh I also discovered my backpack being open (thank fully it was so full of crap they couldn't find the wallet), but that also scared me too dead:(

Oh well, Hope to have a better day whale watching tomorrow!! And friday will be fun:)))

Zaela Sedai
08-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Glad you got everything back!

Brita
08-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Well, how the heck did it go? And where are the pictures?

Mort
08-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Oh I also discovered my backpack being open (thank fully it was so full of crap they couldn't find the wallet), but that also scared me too dead:(

Even though they didn't take anything and apperently couldn't find the wallet, I would still be a little paranoid about someone just writing down my VISA number for later use. If I were you I would cancel the creditcard and get a new one.

Ethan al Thor
09-12-2008, 01:00 PM
OK, I tried TWO different drops. ANd, to set the record straight, beware the dutch baring gifts...... To call that candy is to insult good candy anywhere. The first one tasted like a salt lick. To be fair, I was openly warned that no one other then the Dutch can stand the things. But, they are not nice candy.

Isabel
09-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Heheh, I actually gave some dragonmount people also some drop (Kathana, Jimmy and a few others who's nicknames i don't remember). I think only Ben thought it wasn't that bad. (hey i remember someone else) He had tasted drop before.

:P

And I did warn everyone ;)

Sarevok
09-13-2008, 04:55 AM
To be fair, I was openly warned that no one other then the Dutch can stand the things.
*points at PD*

GonzoTheGreat
09-13-2008, 06:00 AM
Ssst! Don't draw attention to him. You know that PD is a Dutch infiltrator, part* of a sleeper cell to be activated when the great "verover de hele wereld" plan starts.

* Well, the whole of it, actually. Budgets are tight, and all that.