PDA

View Full Version : Zaela says Sei'taer is old!!

pops taer
01-31-2012, 09:53 AM
February 1, 1970, a day in infamy? No not in any way. Tomorrow at approximately 1800 hours, that's 6 pm for some of you, Sei'taer will celebrate his 42th. So, starting a day early just because, "I CAN!!!!!"

Happy Birthday, Son!!!!!

Davian93
01-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Wow...that is old.

Khoram
01-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Let's put this in perspective, shall we? My parents are just three years older than Sei. :eek:

Hi Dad! :D

SauceyBlueConfetti
01-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Happy Birthday Rabbit :)

You did a fine job, Pops, fine job!

DahLliA
01-31-2012, 10:55 AM
happy early birthday ! :D

DaiShan1981
01-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Happy early congrats, 'Taer!
And don't listen to Zae, she's just frustrated 'cause she has a big one coming herself this year. *ducks*

Khoram
01-31-2012, 11:02 AM
Happy early congrats, 'Taer!
And don't listen to Zae, she's just frustrated 'cause she has a big one coming herself this year. *ducks*

Seriously, am I the youngest member on the boards? Am I really that young?

Oh, and happy early birthday, Sei. :D Forgot to mention it. XD

Sei'taer
01-31-2012, 11:30 AM
y'know, I didn't even realize it was tomorrow.

Last month was my twelve year anniversary at TL. That's more insane to me than how old I am.

Thanks guys.

Khoram, I have a daughter that will be 21 in July so that makes me feel older than anything else.

GonzoTheGreat
01-31-2012, 11:42 AM
But it isn't tomorrow, yet. It is still today. At least, it isn't tomorrow here, yet. In some foreign places it is, admittedly.

Khoram
01-31-2012, 11:58 AM

Last month was my twelve year anniversary at TL. That's more insane to me than how old I am.

Thanks guys.

Khoram, I have a daughter that will be 21 in July so that makes me feel older than anything else.

I'll be 21 in April. :D But I understand where you're coming from, although not to the same extent. I have cousins that have kids already (granted, those same cousins are around your age, but I digress) and I have other cousins just turning 10. It makes me feel old(er).

Davian93
01-31-2012, 12:03 PM
I'll be 21 in April. :D But I understand where you're coming from, although not to the same extent. I have cousins that have kids already (granted, those same cousins are around your age, but I digress) and I have other cousins just turning 10. It makes me feel old(er).

I started posting here on TL when I was 21...damn.

Khoram
01-31-2012, 12:06 PM

You're welcome. :D

I started when I was 19. Which, granted, isn't that long ago. :rolleyes:

Ishara
01-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Happy (early) birthday, Taer! Wishing you a lovely dinner full of all the stinky, nasty food you love and a bathroom door with an airlock. ;)

Sei'taer
01-31-2012, 12:21 PM
Happy (early) birthday, Taer! Wishing you a lovely dinner full of all the stink, nasty food you love and a bathrrom door with an airlock. ;)

I don't eat anything that stinks...well, maybe the pickled eggs do...and definitely nothing nasty.

Khoram
01-31-2012, 12:23 PM
I don't eat anything that stinks...well, maybe the pickled eggs do...and definitely nothing nasty.

Cause pickled eggs aren't nasty. :rolleyes:

Sei'taer
01-31-2012, 12:28 PM
Cause pickled eggs aren't nasty. :rolleyes:

You know pickled eggs then? Because if you say "I've never tried them." then I stuffing them in your mouth the next time I see you.

Beer and pickled eggs. Tastes great and gives you the most fragrant farts ever.

Khoram
01-31-2012, 12:33 PM
You know pickled eggs then? Because if you say "I've never tried them." then I stuffing them in your mouth the next time I see you.

I've never tried them. :D

I can imagine the fragrance.

Who's saying that you'll remember to stuff the eggs in my mouth? You are, in fact, older, and memory goes as one gets older. :D Unless you're an elephant.

yks 6nnetu hing
01-31-2012, 12:40 PM
happy early birthday! Look at the bright side: pops is still older than you by a good handful of years:D

Ishara
01-31-2012, 01:01 PM

Hence the airlock. ;)

Figbiscuit
01-31-2012, 02:20 PM
Haaaappy Birthday! :D:cool::D:cool:

I hope that now you know it's happening you will enjoy it very much, with lots of laughter and hugs (which is basically all I ever want on my birthday. And vodka too of course).

confused at birth
01-31-2012, 02:50 PM
:confused::D Happy kind of birthday you are now almost officially an old fart :D:confused:

Seriously, am I the youngest member on the boards? Am I really that young?

Yup you cant even buy most of us beer

Khoram
01-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Yup you cant even buy most of us beer

Sure I can - you guys just all have to come to me. That's all there is to it. :D

confused at birth
01-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Sure I can - you guys just all have to come to me. That's all there is to it.:D

I can buy beer here why fly to you?:confused:
last week it was like an English summer down here why would anyone want to go to the cold place:p

Hell you should fly to me the day after your 21st you can buy me beer and it would still be close enough to my birthday for me to make you

You know pickled eggs then?

I dont have any eggs but I am working on three large jars of pickled onions right now but they are nowhere near ready for eating

tworiverswoman
01-31-2012, 03:11 PM
I think, in view of your other thread, that I'll simply wish you a stress-free birthday. Happy might be a little tricky.

Have a birthday hug and some sunshine.

Tomp
01-31-2012, 03:30 PM
February 1, 1970, a day in infamy? No not in any way. Tomorrow at approximately 1800 hours, that's 6 pm for some of you, Sei'taer will celebrate his 42th. So, starting a day early just because, "I CAN!!!!!"

Happy Birthday, Son!!!!!

Just for us newcomers.

Are you related or is this some kind of family substitute thing?

Oh, Happy Birthday as well. WOHOO!!!

Davian93
01-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Just for us newcomers.

Are you related or is this some kind of family substitute thing?

Oh, Happy Birthday as well. WOHOO!!!

Sei'taer

Pops'taer

Just think about it for a minute or two and it might come to you...

Ivhon
01-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Man. I agree. Its the 12 years of TL that make a body feel old.

On the other hand....jeez, dude. 42 fatass stinkin years....how are you still alive, even?

confused at birth
01-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Sei'taer

Pops'taer

Just think about it for a minute or two and it might come to you...

Which brings us to the theoryland chicken/egg scenario

which one came first?

tworiverswoman
01-31-2012, 05:28 PM
He's called "Pops" for a reason...

And there are actually three of them, though SonofElvis has been AWOL for many years. He still gets a mention every now and again.

Cor Shan
01-31-2012, 06:19 PM
Well Pops'Taer existed first, then Sei then SoE (IIRC)

But Sei joined first, followed by pops and SoE.

Mort
01-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Congrats Sei!

I started posting pre-TL.com when I was 15-16. 28 now. What-the-fuck? Mind. Blown.

Am I the youngest, longest recurring user? Do I get a price or something? :)

Sei'taer
01-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Pops is my dad. Everybody calls him Pop or Pops. SoE is my little brother.

I joined TL in January of 2000, Dad joined in about 2002, I think and SoE was about a year later.

SoE can't sign in because he's been blocked from the site for some reason. He's emailed Tam several times to try to get it fixed but evidently he hasn't been able to fix it and SoE doesn't want to change his name. I always forget to ask Tam about it when we're chatting so I'm absolutely no help.

Maybe we should all spam Tam?

Khoram
01-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Pops is my dad. Everybody calls him Pop or Pops. SoE is my little brother.

I joined TL in January of 2000, Dad joined in about 2002, I think and SoE was about a year later.

SoE can't sign in because he's been blocked from the site for some reason. He's emailed Tam several times to try to get it fixed but evidently he hasn't been able to fix it and SoE doesn't want to change his name. I always forget to ask Tam about it when we're chatting so I'm absolutely no help.

That's what older brothers are for. ;)

Sei'taer
01-31-2012, 09:47 PM
That's what older brothers are for. ;)

He cried for the first two years of his life. I still taught him to read when he was 4 and I basically potty-trained him. He can do the rest on his own.

Frenzy
01-31-2012, 11:02 PM
Man. I agree. Its the 12 years of TL that make a body feel old.
shut yer pie hole, you sheep-gutted youngling.

btw, THE youngest youngling poster that i'm aware of was Professor Snow's daughter Lanfear, who started posting at the tender age of 13. She's old enough to buy us all beers, and iirc she can cart our drunk asses home in style cuz she's a paramedic or an EMT or something like that.

So Happy Birthday Sei'taer, you ham-fisted boot-legging hillbilly older than dirt redneck dweeb jackass of a jackelope. No matter what your age or ego may tell you, you are NOT the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. But i'll take you on my WoT trivia pub team any day of the week, and twice on poker night.

(and am i really the first with the Hitchhiker's reference? All of you, your geek cards: fork them over.)

confused at birth
01-31-2012, 11:07 PM
and am i really the first with the Hitchhiker's reference?

I believe thats because the only questions he is normally the answer to are where is that smell coming from and dear god who farted

Sei'taer
01-31-2012, 11:42 PM
I believe thats because the only questions he is normally the answer to are where is that smell coming from and dear god who farted

Sorry, I had bean dip tonight.

tworiverswoman
01-31-2012, 11:48 PM
Am I the youngest, longest recurring user? Do I get a price or something? :)It's unfair that I have to excuse this on the basis that Engrish isn't your native language.

Otherwise....

Isabel
02-01-2012, 12:25 AM
LOL this thread is so funny :)

Hope you have a good birthday!

Cor Shan
02-01-2012, 01:31 AM
If I started fall of 2004, I would have been 14 at the time. JUST SAYING

Zombie Sammael
02-01-2012, 07:35 AM
You're welcome. :D

I started when I was 19. Which, granted, isn't that long ago. :rolleyes:

Congrats Sei!

I started posting pre-TL.com when I was 15-16. 28 now. What-the-fuck? Mind. Blown.

Am I the youngest, longest recurring user? Do I get a price or something? :)

I started posting when I was 14. Which, admittedly, may not have been at TL, or contributing at all, or as young as Professor Snow's daughter, but I was there. In a sense, I have always been here....

Happy Birthday Sei!

WinespringBrother
02-01-2012, 09:22 AM
happy birthday!

Gilshalos Sedai
02-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Happy Birthday, Sei!

I don't even remember when I started posting. I may have always been here, merged with the walls.

Sarevok
02-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Happy birthday, Tear!

I've been here since 2005, lurking since 2004... I must have been 18 when I started posting. Almost 25 now. :eek:

bowlwoman
02-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Happy Birthday, Sei. :)

Uno
02-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Happy Birthday, Sei!

I don't even remember when I started posting. I may have always been here, merged with the walls.

Happily, I remember. You got here about the same time as the horse.

Congrats, Sei'taer.

Gilshalos Sedai
02-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Happily, I remember. You got here about the same time as the horse.

Congrats, Sei'taer.

Ah, so that's what younger "brothers" are for? Keeping track of that crap?

Uno
02-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Ah, so that's what younger "brothers" are for? Keeping track of that crap?

I don't know. I don't think I'm actually for anything. I just am and consume alcohol. No purpose beyond that.

GonzoTheGreat
02-01-2012, 11:56 AM
I just am and consume alcohol.
"Bibam ergo sum" is what you were trying to say, I think.

Uno
02-01-2012, 01:46 PM
"Bibam ergo sum" is what you were trying to say, I think.

I don't think so, because 1) I'm not doubting my own existence, only that there is a purpose to it and 2) bibam is the subjunctive form, and I don't think that's right in this sentence.

Khoram
02-01-2012, 01:48 PM
I don't know. I don't think I'm actually for anything. I just am and consume alcohol. No purpose beyond that.

Permission to use this in my signature?

:D

confused at birth
02-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I just am and consume alcohol. No purpose beyond that

Yes it is always worrying to be around the police just in case they want to know the blood level in my alcohol

Crispin's Crispian
02-01-2012, 03:12 PM
I also joined in January of 2000. I was a month shy of 24 at the time.

I think SoE joined in 2001--before Pops for sure.

SoE can't sign in because he's been blocked from the site for some reason.
One too many threads on gay marriage.

DaiShan1981
02-01-2012, 04:07 PM
I looked it up the other day and Pops was Jan 2003. I finally located my old account profile and I was July 29th, 2002. Gil was still an Ancient then, I noticed in an raisings thread :)