PDA

View Full Version : new toy

psychomusician
08-13-2008, 11:25 PM
so i just got myself a new PSP. i like it so much im posting from it right now! so, does anyone else one, and what games should i get for it. i already have patapon, and a friend is lending me castlevania.

Matoyak
08-14-2008, 02:01 AM
The PSP versions of Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, etc. Basically, knockoffs of the good PS2 & 3 games. Patapon (which I dun really like), Castlevania, and God of War are the only other one's that even made it onto the radar.

Frenzy
08-14-2008, 11:19 PM
i borrow my daughter's DS. i play puzzle quest. :p

Bryan Blaire
08-16-2008, 11:54 AM
I like playing the Final Fantasy remakes, and Crisis Core is pretty fun, but much more action oriented combat system.

JSUCamel
08-16-2008, 12:42 PM
The only reason I haven't gotten a DS or PSP is because I'd never use them. If I ever move to a bigger city or work in a situation where I'd take public transportation a lot, I'd go ahead and get one, since that'd be perfect for that kind of thing. But I'm rarely in a situation where I can sit down and play a hand-held video game. That kind of thing is reserved for when I can't use my regular consoles and/or computer, like when I'm on a road trip or on a bus or plane or something.

Rune420
08-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Good choice! I also own a PSP, space conservation is pretty important to me so portable=awesome.

Some other good ones:

Monster Hunter Freedom: This game sounds kinda stupid or kiddish, but it's not, who wouldn't want to kill dinosaurs and dragons with an 8 foot long sword made of bone (or other, less awesome weapons)? Answer: NOONE!

disgaea is also good I have heard, I plan to try it at some point.

The Final Fantasy games, as mentioned, still rock. Get Final Fantasy Tactics!

Davian93
08-19-2008, 07:08 AM
I have one too...I got it a couple years ago and it was a bit of a waste of money for me. I hardly ever play it...though it does come in handy on trips and when I'm flying. I only have sports games for it...

Zaela Sedai
08-19-2008, 08:19 AM
Wait are you saying that not all guys spend an hour in the bathroom playing PSP? It rests on top of our toilet...

~sigh~

Davian93
08-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Wait are you saying that not all guys spend an hour in the bathroom playing PSP? It rests on top of our toilet...

~sigh~

Hmmm...never thought of that. Good Idea!