PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Minis

ShadowbaneX
02-06-2012, 06:57 PM
So I cracked my Red Gift Bags, got about 50 Lunar Fortunes and on my third one I got a mini Dragon. =D

I was looking through my collection and it looks like I'm missing a un-ded Celestial Rabbit from a couple of years back. Does anyone got a spare they'd want to trade a un-ded Celestial Ox for? I wound up with a spare.

czymann
02-06-2012, 10:48 PM
So I cracked my Red Gift Bags, got about 50 Lunar Fortunes and on my third one I got a mini Dragon. =D

I was looking through my collection and it looks like I'm missing a un-ded Celestial Rabbit from a couple of years back. Does anyone got a spare they'd want to trade a un-ded Celestial Ox for? I wound up with a spare.

I have a spare celestial rabbit. No need for the oxen.

ShadowbaneX
02-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Cool, thanks Stormy.

Sarevok
02-08-2012, 08:20 AM
I'll take the Ox is no one else wants it, but since it's not going to get me anything, anyway, you might was well keep it to trade for something else.

ShadowbaneX
02-08-2012, 06:49 PM
If you need it for a collection I could be willing to part with it. Not like I'm that hurting for gold...nor am I really spending it either. I was thinking that perhaps I could swap the Ox for a Celestial Pig which I also missed out on, but people are asking like 300e for them. 0.0