PDA

View Full Version : The Dragon & Verin Mathwin question

Fin
02-11-2012, 02:34 PM
i have two separate questions.

1st) In the prologue of EOTW, theres a line that says " A river flowed nearby, straight and broad, but he could sense there were no people within a hundred leagues." Is there talk of whether Rand will receive said power for the last battle. I figure if there is going to be a brawl b/t him and Shaitan, it might be helpful to know if others are around.

2nd) When Verin was in Stedding Tsofu how did she delve Trayal? I mean she could have had a well but if so she never mentioned. If she lied about it it was very convincing seeing how Elder Alar told her to lay hands on him.

WinespringBrother
02-11-2012, 02:46 PM
i have two separate questions.

1st) In the prologue of EOTW, theres a line that says " A river flowed nearby, straight and broad, but he could sense there were no people within a hundred leagues." Is there talk of whether Rand will receive said power for the last battle. I figure if there is going to be a brawl b/t him and Shaitan, it might be helpful to know if others are around.

2nd) When Verin was in Stedding Tsofu how did she delve Trayal? I mean she could have had a well but if so she never mentioned. If she lied about it it was very convincing seeing how Elder Alar told her to lay hands on him.

1. Brandon gave a clue about Rand's ability to sense life signs while doing a q&a, and that apparently this will be useful in AMOL.

2. Per RJ, Verin did not channel to delve Trayal. (That was from another q&a)

Fin
02-11-2012, 02:54 PM
are there transcripts of these Q&A around? i would love to read them.

Lupusdeusest
02-11-2012, 04:33 PM
They should be in the Quote Database - go back to the Forums page and have a look. It's in Wheel of Time Resources. I believe this one was also in the WoT encyclopedia - the fan one (at least one of them).

suttree
02-11-2012, 10:39 PM
are there transcripts of these Q&A around? i would love to read them.

http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=372