PDA

View Full Version : I had lunch with DT today.

Sei'taer
02-12-2012, 09:56 PM
I had an asiago chicken sandwich, he ate chicken, shagged a sheep, and talked really fast.

All in all, it was a good time before he had to hit the road for California and a job somewhere near Frenzy and her flock of sheep.

Isabel
02-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Sounds great :):)))))

ShadowbaneX
02-13-2012, 08:38 AM
I had an asiago chicken sandwich, he ate chicken, shagged a sheep, and talked really fast.

All in all, it was a good time before he had to hit the road for California and a job somewhere near Frenzy and her flock of sheep.
Squirrels. Frenzy has squirrels, not sheep.

GonzoTheGreat
02-13-2012, 08:52 AM
If I draw them, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart, so obviously there's no difference.

Sei'taer
02-13-2012, 09:30 AM

I was informed yesterday that the squirrels herd sheep.

GonzoTheGreat
02-13-2012, 10:33 AM
I was informed yesterday that the squirrels herd sheep.
Thus my artistic talents are vindicated.

Isabel
02-13-2012, 11:22 AM
One thing I do notice: DT hasn't posted yet.
Did you scare him of TL ? :D

Hopper
02-13-2012, 02:11 PM
DT is kinda stuck in Internet Limbo as he's currently driving cross country. Some silliness about a new job.

Sei'taer
02-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Thus my artistic talents are vindicated.

So WoT is about squirrels? Interesting. Puts a whole new light on a lot of things.

pops taer
02-15-2012, 10:39 PM
I have it from a good source, (DT himself) that he survived the meeting with Seitaer. Not sure how but he did.:)

The Unreasoner
02-15-2012, 11:39 PM

sounds like he was tweaked.

BTW, does Frenzy work in medical experiments? Like, testing drugs on animals or something?

ShadowbaneX
02-16-2012, 12:26 AM
She's a self-styled 'Water Cop', which translated into English has something to do with municipal water systems.

Sei'taer
02-16-2012, 08:57 AM
She's a self-styled 'Water Cop', which translated into English has something to do with municipal water systems.

We don't know what she does in her unsupervised free time though, do we?

ShadowbaneX
02-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Shhhh! In the unlikely event she's using her powers for good we don't want to draw attention to her. In the much more likely event she's using them for evil we don't want to draw her attention to us.

GonzoTheGreat
02-16-2012, 12:53 PM
But what if she's just, like, you know, using her powers?

Tomp
02-16-2012, 02:11 PM
We don't know what she does in her unsupervised free time though, do we?

Maybe tracking down drivers who killed her relatives and goes medeival on them.

Sei'taer
02-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Shhhh! In the unlikely event she's using her powers for good we don't want to draw attention to her. In the much more likely event she's using them for evil we don't want to draw her attention to us.

I didn't mean to say that out loud...do you think she heard?

Tomp
02-16-2012, 08:08 PM
I didn't mean to say that out loud...do you think she heard?

Not unless you typed very hard.

ShadowbaneX
02-16-2012, 08:47 PM
I dunno, but her agents are everywhere...

Dragon Thief
02-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Lies.

Well, the lunch part was true.

And I did eat an asiago chicken sandwich. I'd say also, but I ordered first, so we clearly know who copied whom.

There was a possibility that I might have talked really fast. A slim one 90% chance or so.

I've heard that there was indeed a sheep found near the premises as I was pulling out of the driveway.

Likely a good time was indeed had. And I did hit the road to become a west coast hippie like Frenzy & Camel.

But all of the other details are lies. Obviously, amiright?

Oh, and ST smelled like butt and looked like a monkey, too.

Sei'taer
02-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Lies.

Well, the lunch part was true.

And I did eat an asiago chicken sandwich. I'd say also, but I ordered first, so we clearly know who copied whom.

There was a possibility that I might have talked really fast. A slim one 90% chance or so.

I've heard that there was indeed a sheep found near the premises as I was pulling out of the driveway.

Likely a good time was indeed had. And I did hit the road to become a west coast hippie like Frenzy & Camel.

But all of the other details are lies. Obviously, amiright?

Oh, and ST smelled like butt and looked like a monkey, too.

I would put that at 98.99999%

That was my car. 250,000 miles worth of farts kind of hang around. Maybe that's why the place was so empty? Or it could have been empty because church was in service, as I discovered when I left and got caught in all the church traffic.