PDA

View Full Version : New Interview Database

Terez
02-17-2012, 06:01 PM
We have been slaving over this for almost a year now!

http://www.theoryland.com/wheel-of-time-interview-search.php

Still have to clean up a few things, and catch up Brandon's Twitter (I've ignored it to do other stuff.) But I'll do a lot of that this weekend. Wanted to go ahead and let you guys play with it.

Tomp
02-17-2012, 06:40 PM
No criticism on the content here, but I have trouble seeing the text on the WoT tags because of the colour selection.

Otherwise it seems at first glance to be awesome.

Terez
02-17-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah, it may be better to use a slightly darker blue. But the boss is weird about colors. He had orange at first. It was easier to read, but ugly.

Tamyrlin
02-17-2012, 07:00 PM
No criticism on the content here, but I have trouble seeing the text on the WoT tags because of the colour selection.

Otherwise it seems at first glance to be awesome.

The blue was too light, so I darkened it up a bit for legibility...with the plan to tweak the interface much more when time presents itself.

Hopefully this tweak helps.

sleepinghour
02-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Great work! I can already tell it's going to be as addictive as TV Tropes...

Davian93
02-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Show off!

I mean, um good job T!

Seriously, awesome as always! :)

Terez
02-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Show off!

I mean, um good job T!I think Marie came close to matching me on this one. WSB put in tons of hours too, but as we just discussed on Twitter, that gives him a unique perspective on how many hours Marie and I put in. And of course, the boss had to do all the tedious design work, and some of the programming too (his pet dragon did most of that).

frenchie
02-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Great work!

The Unreasoner
02-18-2012, 05:01 AM
what are the rules for input syntax/operator wise? is there AND, OR, exact phrases, exclusions?

And...
Thanks alot. Very cool.

ETA:
Why is this in GD?

missbee
02-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Thank you, this looks great!

Terez
02-18-2012, 07:40 AM
what are the rules for input syntax/operator wise? is there AND, OR, exact phrases, exclusions?Well, you could experiment and find out. ;) I wanted to put a helpful blurb up on how to use the search, but we haven't gotten to that yet. I have to write it. Here we go:
Search is case-insensitive. To find multiple words in an entry, search all terms (no AND is required, and no commas). You will get only results containing all of those words. To find a string of words, "search the string in quotes". If you can't get the search terms right, try the tags; they're designed to categorize quotes that you might not be able to find with a search.No OR or -. I asked for those things, but apparently that's fancy and I'm lucky to get what I got. It's on the "one day" list, along with searching by Questioner or Answerer (like, show me Brandon results only, Terez questions only, etc.), searching multiple tags, case-sensitive option, turn off highlighting option, etc.

And...
Thanks alot. Very cool.http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/Terez27/alot.jpg

ETA:
Why is this in GD?Because that's where I put it.

The Unreasoner
02-18-2012, 08:08 AM
-massive image-

You took my thank you as trolling?
What's the stuff written in? I could add the negative and OR functions if it's java or vbscript. I've gotten pretty good at both in the last few months.

Terez
02-18-2012, 08:13 AM
You took my thank you as trolling?No.
What's the stuff written in?
php

The Unreasoner
02-18-2012, 08:17 AM
No.
...then I am lost.
php
I'll take a look. If it's not too much different than what I already know I'll try to put something together.

Terez
02-18-2012, 08:19 AM
You have to talk to the bossman about that. It's his territory.

GonzoTheGreat
02-18-2012, 08:19 AM
...then I am lost.
I think that Terez simply used a pretty picture of an alot.

The Unreasoner
02-18-2012, 08:34 AM
You have to talk to the bossman about that. It's his territory.
For a second I thought you were talking about that picture. But: ah.
I think I found the stuff:
(function(a,b){function cy(a){return f.isWindow(a)?a:a.nodeType===9?a.defaultView||a.pa rentWindow:!1}function cv(a){if(!cj[a]){var b=f("<"+a+">").appendTo("body"),d=b.css("display");b.remove();if(d==="none"||d===""){ck||(ck=c.createElement("iframe"),ck.frameBorder=ck.width=ck.height=0),c.body.appe ndChild(ck);if(!cl||!ck.createElement)cl=(ck.conte ntWindow||ck.contentDocument).document,cl.write("<!doctype><html><body></body></html>");b=cl.createElement(a),cl.body.appendChild(b),d=f .css(b,"display"),c.body.removeChild(ck)}cj[a]=d}return cj[a]}function cu(a,b){var c={};f.each(cp.concat.apply([],cp.slice(0,b)),function(){c[this]=a});return c}function ct(){cq=b}function cs(){setTimeout(ct,0);return cq=f.now()}function ci(){try{return new a.ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(b){}}function ch(){try{return new a.XMLHttpRequest}catch(b){}}function cb(a,c){a.dataFilter&&(c=a.dataFilter(c,a.dataType));var d=a.dataTypes,e={},g,h,i=d.length,j,k=d[0],l,m,n,o,p;for(g=1;g<i;g++){if(g===1)for(h in a.converters)typeof h=="string"&&(e[h.toLowerCase()]=a.converters[h]);l=k,k=d[g];if(k==="*")k=l;else if(l!=="*"&&l!==k){m=l+" "+k,n=e[m]||e["* "+k];if(!n){p=b;for(o in e){j=o.split(" ");if(j[0]===l||j[0]==="*"){p=e[j[1]+" "+k];if(p){o=e[o],o===!0?n=p:p===!0&&(n=o);break}}}}!n&&!p&&f.error("No conversion from "+m.replace(" "," to ")),n!==!0&&(c=n?n(c):p(o(c)))}}return c}function ca(a,c,d){var e=a.contents,f=a.dataTypes,g=a.responseFields,h,i, j,k;for(i in g)i in d&&(c[g[i]]=d[i]);while(f[0]==="*")f.shift(),h===b&&(h=a.mimeType||c.getResponseHeader("content-type"));if(h)for(i in e)if(e[i]&&e[i].test(h)){f.unshift(i);break}if(f[0]in d)j=f[0];else{for(i in d){if(!f[0]||a.converters[i+" "+f[0]]){j=i;break}k||(k=i)}j=j||k}if(j){j!==f[0]&&f.unshift(j);return d[j]}}function b_(a,b,c,d){if(f.isArray(b))f.each(b,function(b,e) {c||bF.test(a)?d(a,e):b_(a+"["+(typeof e=="object"||f.isArray(e)?b:"")+"]",e,c,d)});else if(!c&&b!=null&&typeof b=="object")for(var e in b)b_(a+"["+e+"]",b[e],c,d);else d(a,b)}function b$(a,c,d,e,f,g){f=f||c.dataTypes[0],g=g||{},g[f]=!0;var h=a[f],i=0,j=h?h.length:0,k=a===bU,l;for(;i<j&&(k||!l);i++)l=h[i](c,d,e),typeof l=="string"&&(!k||g[l]?l=b:(c.dataTypes.unshift(l),l=b$(a,c,d,e,l,g)));( k||!l)&&!g["*"]&&(l=b$(a,c,d,e,"*",g));return l}function bZ(a){return function(b,c){typeof b!="string"&&(c=b,b="*");if(f.isFunction(c)){var d=b.toLowerCase().split(bQ),e=0,g=d.length,h,i,j;f or(;e<g;e++)h=d[e],j=/^\+/.test(h),j&&(h=h.substr(1)||"*"),i=a[h]=a[h]||[],i[j?"unshift":"push"](c)}}}function bD(a,b,c){var d=b==="width"?bx:by,e=b==="width"?a.offsetWidth:a.offsetHeight;if(c==="border")return e;f.each(d,function(){c||(e-=parseFloat(f.css(a,"padding"+this))||0),c==="margin"?e+=parseFloat(f.css(a,"margin"+this))||0:e-=parseFloat(f.css(a,"border"+this+"Width"))||0});return e}function bn(a,b){b.src?f.ajax({url:b.src,async:!1,dataType:"script"}):f.globalEval((b.text||b.textContent||b.innerHTM L||"").replace(bf,"/*$0*/")),b.parentNode&&b.parentNode.removeChild(b)}function bm(a){f.nodeName(a,"input")?bl(a):a.getElementsByTagName&&f.grep(a.getElementsByTagName("input"),bl)}function bl(a){if(a.type==="checkbox"||a.type==="radio")a.defaultChecked=a.checked}function bk(a){return"getElementsByTagName"in a?a.getElementsByTagName("*"):"querySelectorAll"in a?a.querySelectorAll("*"):[]}function bj(a,b){var c;if(b.nodeType===1){b.clearAttributes&&b.clearAttributes(),b.mergeAttributes&&b.mergeAttributes(a),c=b.nodeName.toLowerCase();if (c==="object")b.outerHTML=a.outerHTML;else if(c!=="input"||a.type!=="checkbox"&&a.type!=="radio"){if(c==="option")b.selected=a.defaultSelected;else if(c==="input"||c==="textarea")b.defaultValue=a.defaultValue}else a.checked&&(b.defaultChecked=b.checked=a.checked),b.value!==a .value&&(b.value=a.value);b.removeAttribute(f.expando)}}fu nction bi(a,b){if(b.nodeType===1&&!!f.hasData(a)){var c=f.expando,d=f.data(a),e=f.data(b,d);if(d=d[c]){var g=d.events;e=e[c]=f.extend({},d);if(g){delete e.handle,e.events={};for(var h in g)for(var i=0,j=g[h].length;i<j;i++)f.event.add(b,h+(g[h][i].namespace?".":"")+g[h][i].namespace,g[h][i],g[h][i].data)}}}}function bh(a,b){return f.nodeName(a,"table")?a.getElementsByTagName("tbody")[0]||a.appendChild(a.ownerDocument.createElement("tbody")):a}function X(a,b,c){b=b||0;if(f.isFunction(b))return f.grep(a,function(a,d){var e=!!b.call(a,d,a);return e===c});if(b.nodeType)return f.grep(a,function(a,d){return a===b===c});if(typeof b=="string"){var d=f.grep(a,function(a){return a.nodeType===1});if(S.test(b))return f.filter(b,d,!c);b=f.filter(b,d)}return f.grep(a,function(a,d){return f.inArray(a,b)>=0===c})}function W(a){return!a||!a.parentNode||a.parentNode.nodeTyp e===11}function O(a,b){return(a&&a!=="*"?a+".":"")+b.replace(A,"`").replace(B,"&")}function N(a){var b,c,d,e,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p=[],q=[],r=f._data(this,"events");if(!(a.liveFired===this||!r||!r.live||a.target.d isabled||a.button&&a.type==="click")){a.namespace&&(n=new RegExp("(^|\\.)"+a.namespace.split(".").join("\\.(?:.*\\.)?")+"(\\.|$)")),a.liveFired=this;var s=r.live.slice(0);for(i=0;i<s.length;i++)g=s[i],g.origType.replace(y,"")===a.type?q.push(g.selector):s.splice(i--,1);e=f(a.target).closest(q,a.currentTarget);for(j =0,k=e.length;j<k;j++){m=e[j];for(i=0;i<s.length;i++){g=s[i];if(m.selector===g.selector&&(!n||n.test(g.namespace))&&!m.elem.disabled){h=m.elem,d=null;if(g.preType==="mouseenter"||g.preType==="mouseleave")a.type=g.preType,d=f(a.relatedTarget).closest(g.s elector)[0],d&&f.contains(h,d)&&(d=h);(!d||d!==h)&&p.push({elem:h,handleObj:g,level:m.level})}}}for(j =0,k=p.length;j<k;j++){e=p[j];if(c&&e.level>c)break;a.currentTarget=e.elem,a.data=e.handleObj. data,a.handleObj=e.handleObj,o=e.handleObj.origHan dler.apply(e.elem,arguments);if(o===!1||a.isPropag ationStopped()){c=e.level,o===!1&&(b=!1);if(a.isImmediatePropagationStopped())break} }return b}}function L(a,c,d){var e=f.extend({},d[0]);e.type=a,e.originalEvent={},e.liveFired=b,f.even t.handle.call(c,e),e.isDefaultPrevented()&&d[0].preventDefault()}function F(){return!0}function E(){return!1}function m(a,c,d){var e=c+"defer",g=c+"queue",h=c+"mark",i=f.data(a,e,b,!0);i&&(d==="queue"||!f.data(a,g,b,!0))&&(d==="mark"||!f.data(a,h,b,!0))&&setTimeout(function(){!f.data(a,g,b,!0)&&!f.data(a,h,b,!0)&&(f.removeData(a,e,!0),i.resolve())},0)}function l(a){for(var b in a)if(b!=="toJSON")return!1;return!0}function k(a,c,d){if(d===b&&a.nodeType===1){var e="data-"+c.replace(j,"$1-$2").toLowerCase();d=a.getAttribute(e);if(typeof d=="string"){try{d=d==="true"?!0:d==="false"?!1:d==="null"?null:f.isNaN(d)?i.test(d)?f.parseJSON(d):d:parseF loat(d)}catch(g){}f.data(a,c,d)}else d=b}return d}var c=a.document,d=a.navigator,e=a.location,f=function (){function H(){if(!e.isReady){try{c.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(a){setTimeout(H,1);return}e.ready()}}var e=function(a,b){return new e.fn.init(a,b,h)},f=a.jQuery,g=a.$,h,i=/^(?:[^<]*(<[\w\W]+>)[^>]*$|#([\w\-]*)$)/,j=/\S/,k=/^\s+/,l=/\s+$/,m=/\d/,n=/^<(\w+)\s*\/?>(?:<\/\1>)?$/,o=/^[\],:{}\s]*$/,p=/\\(?:["\\\/bfnrt]|u[0-9a-fA-F]{4})/g,q=/"[^"\\\n\r]*"|true|false|null|-?\d+(?:\.\d*)?(?:[eE][+\-]?\d+)?/g,r=/(?:^|:|,)(?:\s*\[)+/g,s=/(webkit)[ \/]([\w.]+)/,t=/(opera)(?:.*version)?[ \/]([\w.]+)/,u=/(msie) ([\w.]+)/,v=/(mozilla)(?:.*? rv:([\w.]+))?/,w=d.userAgent,x,y,z,A=Object.prototype.toString,B =Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,C=Array.prototype .push,D=Array.prototype.slice,E=String.prototype.t rim,F=Array.prototype.indexOf,G={};e.fn=e.prototyp e={constructor:e,init:function(a,d,f){var g,h,j,k;if(!a)return this;if(a.nodeType){this.context=this[0]=a,this.length=1;return this}if(a==="body"&&!d&&c.body){this.context=c,this[0]=c.body,this.selector=a,this.length=1;return this}if(typeof a=="string"){a.charAt(0)!=="<"||a.charAt(a.length-1)!==">"||a.length<3?g=i.exec(a):g=[null,a,null];if(g&&(g[1]||!d)){if(g[1]){d=d instanceof e?d[0]:d,k=d?d.ownerDocument||d:c,j=n.exec(a),j?e.isPlai nObject(d)?(a=[c.createElement(j[1])],e.fn.attr.call(a,d,!0)):a=[k.createElement(j[1])]:(j=e.buildFragment([g[1]],[k]),a=(j.cacheable?e.clone(j.fragment):j.fragment).c hildNodes);return e.merge(this,a)}h=c.getElementById(g[2]);if(h&&h.parentNode){if(h.id!==g[2])return f.find(a);this.length=1,this[0]=h}this.context=c,this.selector=a;return this}return!d||d.jquery?(d||f).find(a):this.constr uctor(d).find(a)}if(e.isFunction(a))return f.ready(a);a.selector!==b&&(this.selector=a.selector,this.context=a.context); return e.makeArray(a,this)},selector:"",jquery:"1.6.1",length:0,size:function(){return this.length},toArray:function(){return D.call(this,0)},get:function(a){return a==null?this.toArray():a<0?this[this.length+a]:this[a]},pushStack:function(a,b,c){var d=this.constructor();e.isArray(a)?C.apply(d,a):e.m erge(d,a),d.prevObject=this,d.context=this.context ,b==="find"?d.selector=this.selector+(this.selector?" ":"")+c:b&&(d.selector=this.selector+"."+b+"("+c+")");return d},each:function(a,b){return e.each(this,a,b)},ready:function(a){e.bindReady(), y.done(a);return this},eq:function(a){return a===-1?this.slice(a):this.slice(a,+a+1)},first:function (){return this.eq(0)},last:function(){return this.eq(-1)},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(D.apply(this,arguments),"slice",D.call(arguments).join(","))},map:function(a){return this.pushStack(e.map(this,function(b,c){return a.call(b,c,b)}))},end:function(){return this.prevObject||this.constructor(null)},push:C,so rt:[].sort,splice:[].splice},e.fn.init.prototype=e.fn,e.extend=e.fn.ex tend=function(){var a,c,d,f,g,h,i=arguments[0]||{},j=1,k=arguments.length,l=!1;typeof i=="boolean"&&(l=i,i=arguments[1]||{},j=2),typeof i!="object"&&!e.isFunction(i)&&(i={}),k===j&&(i=this,--j);for(;j<k;j++)if((a=arguments[j])!=null)for(c in a){d=i[c],f=a[c];if(i===f)continue;l&&f&&(e.isPlainObject(f)||(g=e.isArray(f)))?(g?(g=!1,h= d&&e.isArray(d)?d:[]):h=d&&e.isPlainObject(d)?d:{},i[c]=e.extend(l,h,f)):f!==b&&(i[c]=f)}return i},e.extend({noConflict:function(b){a.$===e&&(a.$=g),b&&a.jQuery===e&&(a.jQuery=f);return e},isReady:!1,readyWait:1,holdReady:function(a){a? e.readyWait++:e.ready(!0)},ready:function(a){if(a= ==!0&&!--e.readyWait||a!==!0&&!e.isReady){if(!c.body)return setTimeout(e.ready,1);e.isReady=!0;if(a!==!0&&--e.readyWait>0)return;y.resolveWith(c,[e]),e.fn.trigger&&e(c).trigger("ready").unbind("ready")}},bindReady:function(){if(!y){y=e._Deferred();if (c.readyState==="complete")return setTimeout(e.ready,1);if(c.addEventListener)c.addE ventListener("DOMContentLoaded",z,!1),a.addEventListener("load",e.ready,!1);else if(c.attachEvent){c.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",z),a.attachEvent("onload",e.ready);var b=!1;try{b=a.frameElement==null}catch(d){}c.docume ntElement.doScroll&&b&&H()}}},isFunction:function(a){return e.type(a)==="function"},isArray:Array.isArray||function(a){return e.type(a)==="array"},isWindow:function(a){return a&&typeof a=="object"&&"setInterval"in a},isNaN:function(a){return a==null||!m.test(a)||isNaN(a)},type:function(a){re turn a==null?String(a):G[A.call(a)]||"object"},isPlainObject:function(a){if(!a||e.type(a)!=="object"||a.nodeType||e.isWindow(a))return!1;if(a.construc tor&&!B.call(a,"constructor")&&!B.call(a.constructor.prototype,"isPrototypeOf"))return!1;var c;for(c in a);return c===b||B.call(a,c)},isEmptyObject:function(a){for( var b in a)return!1;return!0},error:function(a){throw a},parseJSON:function(b){if(typeof b!="string"||!b)return null;b=e.trim(b);if(a.JSON&&a.JSON.parse)return a.JSON.parse(b);if(o.test(b.replace(p,"@").replace(q,"]").replace(r,"")))return(new Function("return "+b))();e.error("Invalid JSON: "+b)},parseXML:function(b,c,d){a.DOMParser?(d=new DOMParser,c=d.parseFromString(b,"text/xml")):(c=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"),c.async="false",c.loadXML(b)),d=c.documentElement,(!d||!d.nodeNam e||d.nodeName==="parsererror")&&e.error("Invalid XML: "+b);return c},noop:function(){},globalEval:function(b){b&&j.test(b)&&(a.execScript||function(b){a.eval.call(a,b)})(b)}, nodeName:function(a,b){return a.nodeName&&a.nodeName.toUpperCase()===b.toUpperCase()},each:f unction(a,c,d){var f,g=0,h=a.length,i=h===b||e.isFunction(a);if(d){if (i){for(f in a)if(c.apply(a[f],d)===!1)break}else for(;g<h;)if(c.apply(a[g++],d)===!1)break}else if(i){for(f in a)if(c.call(a[f],f,a[f])===!1)break}else for(;g<h;)if(c.call(a[g],g,a[g++])===!1)break;return a},trim:E?function(a){return a==null?"":E.call(a)}:function(a){return a==null?"":(a+"").replace(k,"").replace(l,"")},makeArray:function(a,b){var c=b||[];if(a!=null){var d=e.type(a);a.length==null||d==="string"||d==="function"||d==="regexp"||e.isWindow(a)?C.call(c,a):e.merge(c,a)}return c},inArray:function(a,b){if(F)return F.call(b,a);for(var c=0,d=b.length;c<d;c++)if(b[c]===a)return c;return-1},merge:function(a,c){var d=a.length,e=0;if(typeof c.length=="number")for(var f=c.length;e<f;e++)a[d++]=c[e];else while(c[e]!==b)a[d++]=c[e++];a.length=d;return a},grep:function(a,b,c){var d=[],e;c=!!c;for(var f=0,g=a.length;f<g;f++)e=!!b(a[f],f),c!==e&&d.push(a[f]);return d},map:function(a,c,d){var f,g,h=[],i=0,j=a.length,k=a instanceof e||j!==b&&typeof j=="number"&&(j>0&&a[0]&&a[j-1]||j===0||e.isArray(a));if(k)for(;i<j;i++)f=c(a[i],i,d),f!=null&&(h[h.length]=f);else for(g in a)f=c(a[g],g,d),f!=null&&(h[h.length]=f);return h.concat.apply([],h)},guid:1,proxy:function(a,c){if(typeof c=="string"){var d=a[c];c=a,a=d}if(!e.isFunction(a))return b;var f=D.call(arguments,2),g=function(){return a.apply(c,f.concat(D.call(arguments)))};g.guid=a.g uid=a.guid||g.guid||e.guid++;return g},access:function(a,c,d,f,g,h){var i=a.length;if(typeof c=="object"){for(var j in c)e.access(a,j,c[j],f,g,d);return a}if(d!==b){f=!h&&f&&e.isFunction(d);for(var k=0;k<i;k++)g(a[k],c,f?d.call(a[k],k,g(a[k],c)):d,h);return a}return i?g(a[0],c):b},now:function(){return(new Date).getTime()},uaMatch:function(a){a=a.toLowerCa se();var b=s.exec(a)||t.exec(a)||u.exec(a)||a.indexOf("compatible")<0&&v.exec(a)||[];return{browser:b[1]||"",version:b[2]||"0"}},sub:function(){function a(b,c){return new a.fn.init(b,c)}e.extend(!0,a,this),a.superclass=th is,a.fn=a.prototype=this(),a.fn.constructor=a,a.su b=this.sub,a.fn.init=function(d,f){f&&f instanceof e&&!(f instanceof a)&&(f=a(f));return e.fn.init.call(this,d,f,b)},a.fn.init.prototype=a. fn;var b=a(c);return a},browser:{}}),e.each("Boolean Number String Function Array Date RegExp Object".split(" "),function(a,b){G["[object "+b+"]"]=b.toLowerCase()}),x=e.uaMatch(w),x.browser&&(e.browser[x.browser]=!0,e.browser.version=x.version),e.browser.webkit&&(e.browser.safari=!0),j.test(" ")&&(k=/^[\s\xA0]+/,l=/[\s\xA0]+$/),h=e(c),c.addEventListener?z=function(){c.removeE ventListener("DOMContentLoaded",z,!1),e.ready()}:c.attachEvent&&(z=function(){c.readyState==="complete"&&(c.detachEvent("onreadystatechange",z),e.ready())});return e}(),g="done fail isResolved isRejected promise then always pipe".split(" "),h=[].slice;f.extend({_Deferred:function(){var a=[],b,c,d,e={done:function(){if(!d){var c=arguments,g,h,i,j,k;b&&(k=b,b=0);for(g=0,h=c.length;g<h;g++)i=c[g],j=f.type(i),j==="array"?e.done.apply(e,i):j==="function"&&a.push(i);k&&e.resolveWith(k[0],k[1])}return this},resolveWith:function(e,f){if(!d&&!b&&!c){f=f||[],c=1;try{while(a[0])a.shift().apply(e,f)}finally{b=[e,f],c=0}}return this},resolve:function(){e.resolveWith(this,argume nts);return this},isResolved:function(){return!!c||!!b},cancel :function(){d=1,a=[];return this}};return e},Deferred:function(a){var b=f._Deferred(),c=f._Deferred(),d;f.extend(b,{then :function(a,c){b.done(a).fail(c);return this},always:function(){return b.done.apply(b,arguments).fail.apply(this,argument s)},fail:c.done,rejectWith:c.resolveWith,reject:c. resolve,isRejected:c.isResolved,pipe:function(a,c) {return f.Deferred(function(d){f.each({done:[a,"resolve"],fail:[c,"reject"]},function(a,c){var e=c[0],g=c[1],h;f.isFunction(e)?b[a](function(){h=e.apply(this,arguments),h&&f.isFunction(h.promise)?h.promise().then(d.resolve ,d.reject):d[g](h)}):b[a](d[g])})}).promise()},promise:function(a){if(a==null){i f(d)return d;d=a={}}var c=g.length;while(c--)a[g[c]]=b[g[c]];return a}}),b.done(c.cancel).fail(b.cancel),delete b.cancel,a&&a.call(b,b);return b},when:function(a){function i(a){return function(c){b[a]=arguments.length>1?h.call(arguments,0):c,--e||g.resolveWith(g,h.call(b,0))}}var b=arguments,c=0,d=b.length,e=d,g=d<=1&&a&&f.isFunction(a.promise)?a:f.Deferred();if(d>1){for(;c<d;c++)b[c]&&f.isFunction(b[c].promise)?b[c].promise().then(i(c),g.reject):--e;e||g.resolveWith(g,b)}else g!==a&&g.resolveWith(g,d?[a]:[]);return g.promise()}}),f.support=function(){var a=c.createElement("div"),b=c.documentElement,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q, r;a.setAttribute("className","t"),a.innerHTML=" <link/><table></table><a href='/a' style='top:1px;float:left;opacity:.55;'>a</a><input type='checkbox'/>",d=a.getElementsByTagName("*"),e=a.getElementsByTagName("a")[0];if(!d||!d.length||!e)return{};f=c.createElement("select"),g=f.appendChild(c.createElement("option")),h=a.getElementsByTagName("input")[0],j={leadingWhitespace:a.firstChild.nodeType===3,tb ody:!a.getElementsByTagName("tbody").length,htmlSerialize:!!a.getElementsByTagName("link").length,style:/top/.test(e.getAttribute("style")),hrefNormalized:e.getAttribute("href")==="/a",opacity:/^0.55$/.test(e.style.opacity),cssFloat:!!e.style.cssFloat ,checkOn:h.value==="on",optSelected:g.selected,getSetAttribute:a.classNam e!=="t",submitBubbles:!0,changeBubbles:!0,focusinBubbles: !1,deleteExpando:!0,noCloneEvent:!0,inlineBlockNee dsLayout:!1,shrinkWrapBlocks:!1,reliableMarginRigh t:!0},h.checked=!0,j.noCloneChecked=h.cloneNode(!0 ).checked,f.disabled=!0,j.optDisabled=!g.disabled; try{delete a.test}catch(s){j.deleteExpando=!1}!a.addEventList ener&&a.attachEvent&&a.fireEvent&&(a.attachEvent("onclick",function b(){j.noCloneEvent=!1,a.detachEvent("onclick",b)}),a.cloneNode(!0).fireEvent("onclick")),h=c.createElement("input"),h.value="t",h.setAttribute("type","radio"),j.radioValue=h.value==="t",h.setAttribute("checked","checked"),a.appendChild(h),k=c.createDocumentFragment(),k. appendChild(a.firstChild),j.checkClone=k.cloneNode (!0).cloneNode(!0).lastChild.checked,a.innerHTML="",a.style.width=a.style.paddingLeft="1px",l=c.createElement("body"),m={visibility:"hidden",width:0,height:0,border:0,margin:0,background:"none"};for(q in m)l.style[q]=m[q];l.appendChild(a),b.insertBefore(l,b.firstChild),j .appendChecked=h.checked,j.boxModel=a.offsetWidth= ==2,"zoom"in a.style&&(a.style.display="inline",a.style.zoom=1,j.inlineBlockNeedsLayout=a.offsetW idth===2,a.style.display="",a.innerHTML="<div style='width:4px;'></div>",j.shrinkWrapBlocks=a.offsetWidth!==2),a.innerHTML ="<table><tr><td style='padding:0;border:0;display:none'></td><td>t</td></tr></table>",n=a.getElementsByTagName("td"),r=n[0].offsetHeight===0,n[0].style.display="",n[1].style.display="none",j.reliableHiddenOffsets=r&&n[0].offsetHeight===0,a.innerHTML="",c.defaultView&&c.defaultView.getComputedStyle&&(i=c.createElement("div"),i.style.width="0",i.style.marginRight="0",a.appendChild(i),j.reliableMarginRight=(parseInt( (c.defaultView.getComputedStyle(i,null)||{marginRi ght:0}).marginRight,10)||0)===0),l.innerHTML="",b.removeChild(l);if(a.attachEvent)for(q in{submit:1,change:1,focusin:1})p="on"+q,r=p in a,r||(a.setAttribute(p,"return;"),r=typeof a[p]=="function"),j[q+"Bubbles"]=r;return j}(),f.boxModel=f.support.boxModel;var i=/^(?:\{.*\}|\[.*\])$/,j=/([a-z])([A-Z])/g;f.extend({cache:{},uuid:0,expando:"jQuery"+(f.fn.jquery+Math.random()).replace(/\D/g,""),noData:{embed:!0,object:"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000",applet:!0},hasData:function(a){a=a.nodeType?f.cac he[a[f.expando]]:a[f.expando];return!!a&&!l(a)},data:function(a,c,d,e){if(!!f.acceptData(a) ){var g=f.expando,h=typeof c=="string",i,j=a.nodeType,k=j?f.cache:a,l=j?a[f.expando]:a[f.expando]&&f.expando;if((!l||e&&l&&!k[l][g])&&h&&d===b)return;l||(j?a[f.expando]=l=++f.uuid:l=f.expando),k[l]||(k[l]={},j||(k[l].toJSON=f.noop));if(typeof c=="object"||typeof c=="function")e?k[l][g]=f.extend(k[l][g],c):k[l]=f.extend(k[l],c);i=k[l],e&&(i[g]||(i[g]={}),i=i[g]),d!==b&&(i[f.camelCase(c)]=d);if(c==="events"&&!i[c])return i[g]&&i[g].events;return h?i[f.camelCase(c)]:i}},removeData:function(b,c,d){if(!!f.acceptData( b)){var e=f.expando,g=b.nodeType,h=g?f.cache:b,i=g?b[f.expando]:f.expando;if(!h[i])return;if(c){var j=d?h[i][e]:h[i];if(j){delete j[c];if(!l(j))return}}if(d){delete h[i][e];if(!l(h[i]))return}var k=h[i][e];f.support.deleteExpando||h!=a?delete h[i]:h[i]=null,k?(h[i]={},g||(h[i].toJSON=f.noop),h[i][e]=k):g&&(f.support.deleteExpando?delete b[f.expando]:b.removeAttribute?b.removeAttribute(f.expando):b[f.expando]=null)}},_data:function(a,b,c){return f.data(a,b,c,!0)},acceptData:function(a){if(a.node Name){var b=f.noData[a.nodeName.toLowerCase()];if(b)return b!==!0&&a.getAttribute("classid")===b}return!0}}),f.fn.extend({data:function(a,c){ var d=null;if(typeof a=="undefined"){if(this.length){d=f.data(this[0]);if(this[0].nodeType===1){var e=this[0].attributes,g;for(var h=0,i=e.length;h<i;h++)g=e[h].name,g.indexOf("data-")===0&&(g=f.camelCase(g.substring(5)),k(this[0],g,d[g]))}}return d}if(typeof a=="object")return this.each(function(){f.data(this,a)});var j=a.split(".");j[1]=j[1]?"."+j[1]:"";if(c===b){d=this.triggerHandler("getData"+j[1]+"!",[j[0]]),d===b&&this.length&&(d=f.data(this[0],a),d=k(this[0],a,d));return d===b&&j[1]?this.data(j[0]):d}return this.each(function(){var b=f(this),d=[j[0],c];b.triggerHandler("setData"+j[1]+"!",d),f.data(this,a,c),b.triggerHandler("changeData"+j[1]+"!",d)})},removeData:function(a){return this.each(function(){f.removeData(this,a)})}}),f.e xtend({_mark:function(a,c){a&&(c=(c||"fx")+"mark",f.data(a,c,(f.data(a,c,b,!0)||0)+1,!0))},_unmark: function(a,c,d){a!==!0&&(d=c,c=a,a=!1);if(c){d=d||"fx";var e=d+"mark",g=a?0:(f.data(c,e,b,!0)||1)-1;g?f.data(c,e,g,!0):(f.removeData(c,e,!0),m(c,d,"mark"))}},queue:function(a,c,d){if(a){c=(c||"fx")+"queue";var e=f.data(a,c,b,!0);d&&(!e||f.isArray(d)?e=f.data(a,c,f.makeArray(d),!0): e.push(d));return e||[]}},dequeue:function(a,b){b=b||"fx";var c=f.queue(a,b),d=c.shift(),e;d==="inprogress"&&(d=c.shift()),d&&(b==="fx"&&c.unshift("inprogress"),d.call(a,function(){f.dequeue(a,b)})),c.length|| (f.removeData(a,b+"queue",!0),m(a,b,"queue"))}}),f.fn.extend({queue:function(a,c){typeof a!="string"&&(c=a,a="fx");if(c===b)return f.queue(this[0],a);return this.each(function(){var b=f.queue(this,a,c);a==="fx"&&b[0]!=="inprogress"&&f.dequeue(this,a)})},dequeue:function(a){return this.each(function(){f.dequeue(this,a)})},delay:fu nction(a,b){a=f.fx?f.fx.speeds[a]||a:a,b=b||"fx";return this.queue(b,function(){var c=this;setTimeout(function(){f.dequeue(c,b)},a)})} ,clearQueue:function(a){return this.queue(a||"fx",[])},promise:function(a,c){function m(){--h||d.resolveWith(e,[e])}typeof a!="string"&&(c=a,a=b),a=a||"fx";var d=f.Deferred(),e=this,g=e.length,h=1,i=a+"defer",j=a+"queue",k=a+"mark",l;while(g--)if(l=f.data(e[g],i,b,!0)||(f.data(e[g],j,b,!0)||f.data(e[g],k,b,!0))&&f.data(e[g],i,f._Deferred(),!0))h++,l.done(m);m();return d.promise()}});var n=/[\n\t\r]/g,o=/\s+/,p=/\r/g,q=/^(?:button|input)$/i,r=/^(?:button|input|object|select|textarea)$/i,s=/^a(?:rea)?$/i,t=/^(?:autofocus|autoplay|async|checked|controls|defe r|disabled|hidden|loop|multiple|open|readonly|requ ired|scoped|selected)$/i,u=/\:/,v,w;f.fn.extend({attr:function(a,b){return f.access(this,a,b,!0,f.attr)},removeAttr:function( a){return this.each(function(){f.removeAttr(this,a)})},prop: function(a,b){return f.access(this,a,b,!0,f.prop)},removeProp:function( a){a=f.propFix[a]||a;return this.each(function(){try{this[a]=b,delete this[a]}catch(c){}})},addClass:function(a){if(f.isFunctio n(a))return this.each(function(b){var c=f(this);c.addClass(a.call(this,b,c.attr("class")||""))});if(a&&typeof a=="string"){var b=(a||"").split(o);for(var c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++){var e=this[c];if(e.nodeType===1)if(!e.className)e.className=a;e lse{var g=" "+e.className+" ",h=e.className;for(var i=0,j=b.length;i<j;i++)g.indexOf(" "+b[i]+" ")<0&&(h+=" "+b[i]);e.className=f.trim(h)}}}return this},removeClass:function(a){if(f.isFunction(a))r eturn this.each(function(b){var c=f(this);c.removeClass(a.call(this,b,c.attr("class")))});if(a&&typeof a=="string"||a===b){var c=(a||"").split(o);for(var d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++){var g=this[d];if(g.nodeType===1&&g.className)if(a){var h=(" "+g.className+" ").replace(n," ");for(var i=0,j=c.length;i<j;i++)h=h.replace(" "+c[i]+" "," ");g.className=f.trim(h)}else g.className=""}}return this},toggleClass:function(a,b){var c=typeof a,d=typeof b=="boolean";if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(c){var d=f(this);d.toggleClass(a.call(this,c,d.attr("class"),b),b)});return this.each(function(){if(c==="string"){var e,g=0,h=f(this),i=b,j=a.split(o);while(e=j[g++])i=d?i:!h.hasClass(e),h[i?"addClass":"removeClass"](e)}else if(c==="undefined"||c==="boolean")this.className&&f._data(this,"__className__",this.className),this.className=this.className||a= ==!1?"":f._data(this,"__className__")||""})},hasClass:function(a){var b=" "+a+" ";for(var c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++)if((" "+this[c].className+" ").replace(n," ").indexOf(b)>-1)return!0;return!1},val:function(a){var c,d,e=this[0];if(!arguments.length){if(e){c=f.valHooks[e.nodeName.toLowerCase()]||f.valHooks[e.type];if(c&&"get"in c&&(d=c.get(e,"value"))!==b)return d;return(e.value||"").replace(p,"")}return b}var g=f.isFunction(a);return this.each(function(d){var e=f(this),h;if(this.nodeType===1){g?h=a.call(this, d,e.val()):h=a,h==null?h="":typeof h=="number"?h+="":f.isArray(h)&&(h=f.map(h,function(a){return a==null?"":a+""})),c=f.valHooks[this.nodeName.toLowerCase()]||f.valHooks[this.type];if(!c||!("set"in c)||c.set(this,h,"value")===b)this.value=h}})}}),f.extend({valHooks:{optio n:{get:function(a){var b=a.attributes.value;return!b||b.specified?a.value :a.text}},select:{get:function(a){var b,c=a.selectedIndex,d=[],e=a.options,g=a.type==="select-one";if(c<0)return null;for(var h=g?c:0,i=g?c+1:e.length;h<i;h++){var j=e[h];if(j.selected&&(f.support.optDisabled?!j.disabled:j.getAttribute("disabled")===null)&&(!j.parentNode.disabled||!f.nodeName(j.parentNode,"optgroup"))){b=f(j).val();if(g)return b;d.push(b)}}if(g&&!d.length&&e.length)return f(e[c]).val();return d},set:function(a,b){var c=f.makeArray(b);f(a).find("option").each(function(){this.selected=f.inArray(f(this). val(),c)>=0}),c.length||(a.selectedIndex=-1);return c}}},attrFn:{val:!0,css:!0,html:!0,text:!0,data:!0 ,width:!0,height:!0,offset:!0},attrFix:{tabindex:"tabIndex"},attr:function(a,c,d,e){var g=a.nodeType;if(!a||g===3||g===8||g===2)return b;if(e&&c in f.attrFn)return f(a)[c](d);if(!("getAttribute"in a))return f.prop(a,c,d);var h,i,j=g!==1||!f.isXMLDoc(a);c=j&&f.attrFix[c]||c,i=f.attrHooks[c],i||(!t.test(c)||typeof d!="boolean"&&d!==b&&d.toLowerCase()!==c.toLowerCase()?v&&(f.nodeName(a,"form")||u.test(c))&&(i=v):i=w);if(d!==b){if(d===null){f.removeAttr(a,c );return b}if(i&&"set"in i&&j&&(h=i.set(a,d,c))!==b)return h;a.setAttribute(c,""+d);return d}if(i&&"get"in i&&j)return i.get(a,c);h=a.getAttribute(c);return h===null?b:h},removeAttr:function(a,b){var c;a.nodeType===1&&(b=f.attrFix[b]||b,f.support.getSetAttribute?a.removeAttribute(b) :(f.attr(a,b,""),a.removeAttributeNode(a.getAttributeNode(b))),t. test(b)&&(c=f.propFix[b]||b)in a&&(a[c]=!1))},attrHooks:{type:{set:function(a,b){if(q.tes t(a.nodeName)&&a.parentNode)f.error("type property can't be changed");else if(!f.support.radioValue&&b==="radio"&&f.nodeName(a,"input")){var c=a.value;a.setAttribute("type",b),c&&(a.value=c);return b}}},tabIndex:{get:function(a){var c=a.getAttributeNode("tabIndex");return c&&c.specified?parseInt(c.value,10):r.test(a.nodeName )||s.test(a.nodeName)&&a.href?0:b}}},propFix:{tabindex:"tabIndex",readonly:"readOnly","for":"htmlFor","class":"className",maxlength:"maxLength",cellspacing:"cellSpacing",cellpadding:"cellPadding",rowspan:"rowSpan",colspan:"colSpan",usemap:"useMap",frameborder:"frameBorder",contenteditable:"contentEditable"},prop:function(a,c,d){var e=a.nodeType;if(!a||e===3||e===8||e===2)return b;var g,h,i=e!==1||!f.isXMLDoc(a);c=i&&f.propFix[c]||c,h=f.propHooks[c];return d!==b?h&&"set"in h&&(g=h.set(a,d,c))!==b?g:a[c]=d:h&&"get"in h&&(g=h.get(a,c))!==b?g:a[c]},propHooks:{}}),w={get:function(a,c){return a[f.propFix[c]||c]?c.toLowerCase():b},set:function(a,b,c){var d;b===!1?f.removeAttr(a,c):(d=f.propFix[c]||c,d in a&&(a[d]=b),a.setAttribute(c,c.toLowerCase()));return c}},f.attrHooks.value={get:function(a,b){if(v&&f.nodeName(a,"button"))return v.get(a,b);return a.value},set:function(a,b,c){if(v&&f.nodeName(a,"button"))return v.set(a,b,c);a.value=b}},f.support.getSetAttribute ||(f.attrFix=f.propFix,v=f.attrHooks.name=f.valHoo ks.button={get:function(a,c){var d;d=a.getAttributeNode(c);return d&&d.nodeValue!==""?d.nodeValue:b},set:function(a,b,c){var d=a.getAttributeNode(c);if(d){d.nodeValue=b;return b}}},f.each(["width","height"],function(a,b){f.attrHooks[b]=f.extend(f.attrHooks[b],{set:function(a,c){if(c===""){a.setAttribute(b,"auto");return c}}})})),f.support.hrefNormalized||f.each(["href","src","width","height"],function(a,c){f.attrHooks[c]=f.extend(f.attrHooks[c],{get:function(a){var d=a.getAttribute(c,2);return d===null?b:d}})}),f.support.style||(f.attrHooks.st yle={get:function(a){return a.style.cssText.toLowerCase()||b},set:function(a,b ){return a.style.cssText=""+b}}),f.support.optSelected||(f.propHooks.selected =f.extend(f.propHooks.selected,{get:function(a){va r b=a.parentNode;b&&(b.selectedIndex,b.parentNode&&b.parentNode.selectedIndex)}})),f.support.checkOn| |f.each(["radio","checkbox"],function(){f.valHooks[this]={get:function(a){return a.getAttribute("value")===null?"on":a.value}}}),f.each(["radio","checkbox"],function(){f.valHooks[this]=f.extend(f.valHooks[this],{set:function(a,b){if(f.isArray(b))return a.checked=f.inArray(f(a).val(),b)>=0}})});var x=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,y=/\.(.*)$/,z=/^(?:textarea|input|select)$/i,A=/\./g,B=/ /g,C=/[^\w\s.|`]/g,D=function(a){return a.replace(C,"\\$&")};f.event={add:function(a,c,d,e){if(a.nodeType!== 3&&a.nodeType!==8){if(d===!1)d=E;else if(!d)return;var g,h;d.handler&&(g=d,d=g.handler),d.guid||(d.guid=f.guid++);var i=f._data(a);if(!i)return;var j=i.events,k=i.handle;j||(i.events=j={}),k||(i.han dle=k=function(a){return typeof f!="undefined"&&(!a||f.event.triggered!==a.type)?f.event.handle.ap ply(k.elem,arguments):b}),k.elem=a,c=c.split(" ");var l,m=0,n;while(l=c[m++]){h=g?f.extend({},g):{handler:d,data:e},l.indexOf(".")>-1?(n=l.split("."),l=n.shift(),h.namespace=n.slice(0).sort().join(".")):(n=[],h.namespace=""),h.type=l,h.guid||(h.guid=d.guid);var o=j[l],p=f.event.special[l]||{};if(!o){o=j[l]=[];if(!p.setup||p.setup.call(a,e,n,k)===!1)a.addEven tListener?a.addEventListener(l,k,!1):a.attachEvent&&a.attachEvent("on"+l,k)}p.add&&(p.add.call(a,h),h.handler.guid||(h.handler.guid=d .guid)),o.push(h),f.event.global[l]=!0}a=null}},global:{},remove:function(a,c,d,e){if (a.nodeType!==3&&a.nodeType!==8){d===!1&&(d=E);var g,h,i,j,k=0,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s=f.hasData(a)&&f._data(a),t=s&&s.events;if(!s||!t)return;c&&c.type&&(d=c.handler,c=c.type);if(!c||typeof c=="string"&&c.charAt(0)==="."){c=c||"";for(h in t)f.event.remove(a,h+c);return}c=c.split(" ");while(h=c[k++]){r=h,q=null,l=h.indexOf(".")<0,m=[],l||(m=h.split("."),h=m.shift(),n=new RegExp("(^|\\.)"+f.map(m.slice(0).sort(),D).join("\\.(?:.*\\.)?")+"(\\.|$)")),p=t[h];if(!p)continue;if(!d){for(j=0;j<p.length;j++){q=p[j];if(l||n.test(q.namespace))f.event.remove(a,r,q.ha ndler,j),p.splice(j--,1)}continue}o=f.event.special[h]||{};for(j=e||0;j<p.length;j++){q=p[j];if(d.guid===q.guid){if(l||n.test(q.namespace))e== null&&p.splice(j--,1),o.remove&&o.remove.call(a,q);if(e!=null)break}}if(p.length== =0||e!=null&&p.length===1)(!o.teardown||o.teardown.call(a,m)=== !1)&&f.removeEvent(a,h,s.handle),g=null,delete t[h]}if(f.isEmptyObject(t)){var u=s.handle;u&&(u.elem=null),delete s.events,delete s.handle,f.isEmptyObject(s)&&f.removeData(a,b,!0)}}},customEvent:{getData:!0,se tData:!0,changeData:!0},trigger:function(c,d,e,g){ var h=c.type||c,i=[],j;h.indexOf("!")>=0&&(h=h.slice(0,-1),j=!0),h.indexOf(".")>=0&&(i=h.split("."),h=i.shift(),i.sort());if(!!e&&!f.event.customEvent[h]||!!f.event.global[h]){c=typeof c=="object"?c[f.expando]?c:new f.Event(h,c):new f.Event(h),c.type=h,c.exclusive=j,c.namespace=i.jo in("."),c.namespace_re=new RegExp("(^|\\.)"+i.join("\\.(?:.*\\.)?")+"(\\.|$)");if(g||!e)c.preventDefault(),c.stopPropagation(); if(!e){f.each(f.cache,function(){var a=f.expando,b=this[a];b&&b.events&&b.events[h]&&f.event.trigger(c,d,b.handle.elem
)});return}if(e.nodeType===3||e.nodeType===8)retur n;c.result=b,c.target=e,d=d?f.makeArray(d):[],d.unshift(c);var k=e,l=h.indexOf(":")<0?"on"+h:"";do{var m=f._data(k,"handle");c.currentTarget=k,m&&m.apply(k,d),l&&f.acceptData(k)&&k[l]&&k[l].apply(k,d)===!1&&(c.result=!1,c.preventDefault()),k=k.parentNode||k .ownerDocument||k===c.target.ownerDocument&&a}while(k&&!c.isPropagationStopped());if(!c.isDefaultPrevente d()){var n,o=f.event.special[h]||{};if((!o._default||o._default.call(e.ownerDocum ent,c)===!1)&&(h!=="click"||!f.nodeName(e,"a"))&&f.acceptData(e)){try{l&&e[h]&&(n=e[l],n&&(e[l]=null),f.event.triggered=h,e[h]())}catch(p){}n&&(e[l]=n),f.event.triggered=b}}return c.result}},handle:function(c){c=f.event.fix(c||a.e vent);var d=((f._data(this,"events")||{})[c.type]||[]).slice(0),e=!c.exclusive&&!c.namespace,g=Array.prototype.slice.call(argument s,0);g[0]=c,c.currentTarget=this;for(var h=0,i=d.length;h<i;h++){var j=d[h];if(e||c.namespace_re.test(j.namespace)){c.handler =j.handler,c.data=j.data,c.handleObj=j;var k=j.handler.apply(this,g);k!==b&&(c.result=k,k===!1&&(c.preventDefault(),c.stopPropagation()));if(c.isI mmediatePropagationStopped())break}}return c.result},props:"altKey attrChange attrName bubbles button cancelable charCode clientX clientY ctrlKey currentTarget data detail eventPhase fromElement handler keyCode layerX layerY metaKey newValue offsetX offsetY pageX pageY prevValue relatedNode relatedTarget screenX screenY shiftKey srcElement target toElement view wheelDelta which".split(" "),fix:function(a){if(a[f.expando])return a;var d=a;a=f.Event(d);for(var e=this.props.length,g;e;)g=this.props[--e],a[g]=d[g];a.target||(a.target=a.srcElement||c),a.target.nod eType===3&&(a.target=a.target.parentNode),!a.relatedTarget&&a.fromElement&&(a.relatedTarget=a.fromElement===a.target?a.toElem ent:a.fromElement);if(a.pageX==null&&a.clientX!=null){var h=a.target.ownerDocument||c,i=h.documentElement,j= h.body;a.pageX=a.clientX+(i&&i.scrollLeft||j&&j.scrollLeft||0)-(i&&i.clientLeft||j&&j.clientLeft||0),a.pageY=a.clientY+(i&&i.scrollTop||j&&j.scrollTop||0)-(i&&i.clientTop||j&&j.clientTop||0)}a.which==null&&(a.charCode!=null||a.keyCode!=null)&&(a.which=a.charCode!=null?a.charCode:a.keyCode),!a .metaKey&&a.ctrlKey&&(a.metaKey=a.ctrlKey),!a.which&&a.button!==b&&(a.which=a.button&1?1:a.button&2?3:a.button&4?2:0);return a},guid:1e8,proxy:f.proxy,special:{ready:{setup:f. bindReady,teardown:f.noop},live:{add:function(a){f .event.add(this,O(a.origType,a.selector),f.extend( {},a,{handler:N,guid:a.handler.guid}))},remove:fun ction(a){f.event.remove(this,O(a.origType,a.select or),a)}},beforeunload:{setup:function(a,b,c){f.isW indow(this)&&(this.onbeforeunload=c)},teardown:function(a,b){th is.onbeforeunload===b&&(this.onbeforeunload=null)}}}},f.removeEvent=c.rem oveEventListener?function(a,b,c){a.removeEventList ener&&a.removeEventListener(b,c,!1)}:function(a,b,c){a.d etachEvent&&a.detachEvent("on"+b,c)},f.Event=function(a,b){if(!this.preventDefau lt)return new f.Event(a,b);a&&a.type?(this.originalEvent=a,this.type=a.type,this .isDefaultPrevented=a.defaultPrevented||a.returnVa lue===!1||a.getPreventDefault&&a.getPreventDefault()?F:E):this.type=a,b&&f.extend(this,b),this.timeStamp=f.now(),this[f.expando]=!0},f.Event.prototype={preventDefault:function(){ this.isDefaultPrevented=F;var a=this.originalEvent;!a||(a.preventDefault?a.preve ntDefault():a.returnValue=!1)},stopPropagation:fun ction(){this.isPropagationStopped=F;var a=this.originalEvent;!a||(a.stopPropagation&&a.stopPropagation(),a.cancelBubble=!0)},stopImmedi atePropagation:function(){this.isImmediatePropagat ionStopped=F,this.stopPropagation()},isDefaultPrev ented:E,isPropagationStopped:E,isImmediatePropagat ionStopped:E};var G=function(a){var b=a.relatedTarget;a.type=a.data;try{if(b&&b!==c&&!b.parentNode)return;while(b&&b!==this)b=b.parentNode;b!==this&&f.event.handle.apply(this,arguments)}catch(d){}},H =function(a){a.type=a.data,f.event.handle.apply(th is,arguments)};f.each({mouseenter:"mouseover",mouseleave:"mouseout"},function(a,b){f.event.special[a]={setup:function(c){f.event.add(this,b,c&&c.selector?H:G,a)},teardown:function(a){f.event.re move(this,b,a&&a.selector?H:G)}}}),f.support.submitBubbles||(f.ev ent.special.submit={setup:function(a,b){if(!f.node Name(this,"form"))f.event.add(this,"click.specialSubmit",function(a){var b=a.target,c=b.type;(c==="submit"||c==="image")&&f(b).closest("form").length&&L("submit",this,arguments)}),f.event.add(this,"keypress.specialSubmit",function(a){var b=a.target,c=b.type;(c==="text"||c==="password")&&f(b).closest("form").length&&a.keyCode===13&&L("submit",this,arguments)});else return!1},teardown:function(a){f.event.remove(this ,".specialSubmit")}});if(!f.support.changeBubbles){var I,J=function(a){var b=a.type,c=a.value;b==="radio"||b==="checkbox"?c=a.checked:b==="select-multiple"?c=a.selectedIndex>-1?f.map(a.options,function(a){return a.selected}).join("-"):"":f.nodeName(a,"select")&&(c=a.selectedIndex);return c},K=function(c){var d=c.target,e,g;if(!!z.test(d.nodeName)&&!d.readOnly){e=f._data(d,"_change_data"),g=J(d),(c.type!=="focusout"||d.type!=="radio")&&f._data(d,"_change_data",g);if(e===b||g===e)return;if(e!=null||g)c.type="change",c.liveFired=b,f.event.trigger(c,arguments[1],d)}};f.event.special.change={filters:{focusout:K, beforedeactivate:K,click:function(a){var b=a.target,c=f.nodeName(b,"input")?b.type:"";(c==="radio"||c==="checkbox"||f.nodeName(b,"select"))&&K.call(this,a)},keydown:function(a){var b=a.target,c=f.nodeName(b,"input")?b.type:"";(a.keyCode===13&&!f.nodeName(b,"textarea")||a.keyCode===32&&(c==="checkbox"||c==="radio")||c==="select-multiple")&&K.call(this,a)},beforeactivate:function(a){var b=a.target;f._data(b,"_change_data",J(b))}},setup:function(a,b){if(this.type==="file")return!1;for(var c in I)f.event.add(this,c+".specialChange",I[c]);return z.test(this.nodeName)},teardown:function(a){f.even t.remove(this,".specialChange");return z.test(this.nodeName)}},I=f.event.special.change.f ilters,I.focus=I.beforeactivate}f.support.focusinB ubbles||f.each({focus:"focusin",blur:"focusout"},function(a,b){function e(a){var c=f.event.fix(a);c.type=b,c.originalEvent={},f.eve nt.trigger(c,null,c.target),c.isDefaultPrevented()&&a.preventDefault()}var d=0;f.event.special[b]={setup:function(){d++===0&&c.addEventListener(a,e,!0)},teardown:function(){--d===0&&c.removeEventListener(a,e,!0)}}}),f.each(["bind","one"],function(a,c){f.fn[c]=function(a,d,e){var g;if(typeof a=="object"){for(var h in a)this[c](h,d,a[h],e);return this}if(arguments.length===2||d===!1)e=d,d=b;c==="one"?(g=function(a){f(this).unbind(a,g);return e.apply(this,arguments)},g.guid=e.guid||f.guid++): g=e;if(a==="unload"&&c!=="one")this.one(a,d,e);else for(var i=0,j=this.length;i<j;i++)f.event.add(this[i],a,g,d);return this}}),f.fn.extend({unbind:function(a,b){if(typeo f a=="object"&&!a.preventDefault)for(var c in a)this.unbind(c,a[c]);else for(var d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++)f.event.remove(this[d],a,b);return this},delegate:function(a,b,c,d){return this.live(b,c,d,a)},undelegate:function(a,b,c){ret urn arguments.length===0?this.unbind("live"):this.die(b,null,c,a)},trigger:function(a,b){retu rn this.each(function(){f.event.trigger(a,b,this)})}, triggerHandler:function(a,b){if(this[0])return f.event.trigger(a,b,this[0],!0)},toggle:function(a){var b=arguments,c=a.guid||f.guid++,d=0,e=function(c){v ar e=(f.data(this,"lastToggle"+a.guid)||0)%d;f.data(this,"lastToggle"+a.guid,e+1),c.preventDefault();return b[e].apply(this,arguments)||!1};e.guid=c;while(d<b.length)b[d++].guid=c;return this.click(e)},hover:function(a,b){return this.mouseenter(a).mouseleave(b||a)}});var M={focus:"focusin",blur:"focusout",mouseenter:"mouseover",mouseleave:"mouseout"};f.each(["live","die"],function(a,c){f.fn[c]=function(a,d,e,g){var h,i=0,j,k,l,m=g||this.selector,n=g?this:f(this.con text);if(typeof a=="object"&&!a.preventDefault){for(var o in a)n[c](o,d,a[o],m);return this}if(c==="die"&&!a&&g&&g.charAt(0)==="."){n.unbind(g);return this}if(d===!1||f.isFunction(d))e=d||E,d=b;a=(a||"").split(" ");while((h=a[i++])!=null){j=y.exec(h),k="",j&&(k=j[0],h=h.replace(y,""));if(h==="hover"){a.push("mouseenter"+k,"mouseleave"+k);continue}l=h,M[h]?(a.push(M[h]+k),h=h+k):h=(M[h]||h)+k;if(c==="live")for(var p=0,q=n.length;p<q;p++)f.event.add(n[p],"live."+O(h,m),{data:d,selector:m,handler:e,origType:h,or igHandler:e,preType:l});else n.unbind("live."+O(h,m),e)}return this}}),f.each("blur focus focusin focusout load resize scroll unload click dblclick mousedown mouseup mousemove mouseover mouseout mouseenter mouseleave change select submit keydown keypress keyup error".split(" "),function(a,b){f.fn[b]=function(a,c){c==null&&(c=a,a=null);return arguments.length>0?this.bind(b,a,c):this.trigger(b)},f.attrFn&&(f.attrFn[b]=!0)}),function(){function u(a,b,c,d,e,f){for(var g=0,h=d.length;g<h;g++){var i=d[g];if(i){var j=!1;i=i[a];while(i){if(i.sizcache===c){j=d[i.sizset];break}if(i.nodeType===1){f||(i.sizcache=c,i.sizse t=g);if(typeof b!="string"){if(i===b){j=!0;break}}else if(k.filter(b,[i]).length>0){j=i;break}}i=i[a]}d[g]=j}}}function t(a,b,c,d,e,f){for(var g=0,h=d.length;g<h;g++){var i=d[g];if(i){var j=!1;i=i[a];while(i){if(i.sizcache===c){j=d[i.sizset];break}i.nodeType===1&&!f&&(i.sizcache=c,i.sizset=g);if(i.nodeName.toLowerCas e()===b){j=i;break}i=i[a]}d[g]=j}}}var a=/((?:\((?:\([^()]+\)|[^()]+)+\)|\[(?:\[[^\[\]]*\]|['"][^'"]*['"]|[^\[\]'"]+)+\]|\\.|[^ >+~,(\[\\]+)+|[>+~])(\s*,\s*)?((?:.|\r|\n)*)/g,d=0,e=Object.prototype.toString,g=!1,h=!0,i=/\\/g,j=/\W/;[0,0].sort(function(){h=!1;return 0});var k=function(b,d,f,g){f=f||[],d=d||c;var h=d;if(d.nodeType!==1&&d.nodeType!==9)return[];if(!b||typeof b!="string")return f;var i,j,n,o,q,r,s,t,u=!0,w=k.isXML(d),x=[],y=b;do{a.exec(""),i=a.exec(y);if(i){y=i[3],x.push(i[1]);if(i[2]){o=i[3];break}}}while(i);if(x.length>1&&m.exec(b))if(x.length===2&&l.relative[x[0]])j=v(x[0]+x[1],d);else{j=l.relative[x[0]]?[d]:k(x.shift(),d);while(x.length)b=x.shift(),l.relat ive[b]&&(b+=x.shift()),j=v(b,j)}else{!g&&x.length>1&&d.nodeType===9&&!w&&l.match.ID.test(x[0])&&!l.match.ID.test(x[x.length-1])&&(q=k.find(x.shift(),d,w),d=q.expr?k.filter(q.expr, q.set)[0]:q.set[0]);if(d){q=g?{expr:x.pop(),set:p(g)}:k.find(x.pop() ,x.length===1&&(x[0]==="~"||x[0]==="+")&&d.parentNode?d.parentNode:d,w),j=q.expr?k.filter(q .expr,q.set):q.set,x.length>0?n=p(j):u=!1;while(x.length)r=x.pop(),s=r,l.relat ive[r]?s=x.pop():r="",s==null&&(s=d),l.relative[r](n,s,w)}else n=x=[]}n||(n=j),n||k.error(r||b);if(e.call(n)==="[object Array]")if(!u)f.push.apply(f,n);else if(d&&d.nodeType===1)for(t=0;n[t]!=null;t++)n[t]&&(n[t]===!0||n[t].nodeType===1&&k.contains(d,n[t]))&&f.push(j[t]);else for(t=0;n[t]!=null;t++)n[t]&&n[t].nodeType===1&&f.push(j[t]);else p(n,f);o&&(k(o,h,f,g),k.uniqueSort(f));return f};k.uniqueSort=function(a){if(r){g=h,a.sort(r);if (g)for(var b=1;b<a.length;b++)a[b]===a[b-1]&&a.splice(b--,1)}return a},k.matches=function(a,b){return k(a,null,null,b)},k.matchesSelector=function(a,b){ return k(b,null,null,[a]).length>0},k.find=function(a,b,c){var d;if(!a)return[];for(var e=0,f=l.order.length;e<f;e++){var g,h=l.order[e];if(g=l.leftMatch[h].exec(a)){var j=g[1];g.splice(1,1);if(j.substr(j.length-1)!=="\\"){g[1]=(g[1]||"").replace(i,""),d=l.find[h](g,b,c);if(d!=null){a=a.replace(l.match[h],"");break}}}}d||(d=typeof b.getElementsByTagName!="undefined"?b.getElementsByTagName("*"):[]);return{set:d,expr:a}},k.filter=function(a,c,d,e) {var f,g,h=a,i=[],j=c,m=c&&c[0]&&k.isXML(c[0]);while(a&&c.length){for(var n in l.filter)if((f=l.leftMatch[n].exec(a))!=null&&f[2]){var o,p,q=l.filter[n],r=f[1];g=!1,f.splice(1,1);if(r.substr(r.length-1)==="\\")continue;j===i&&(i=[]);if(l.preFilter[n]){f=l.preFilter[n](f,j,d,i,e,m);if(!f)g=o=!0;else if(f===!0)continue}if(f)for(var s=0;(p=j[s])!=null;s++)if(p){o=q(p,f,s,j);var t=e^!!o;d&&o!=null?t?g=!0:j[s]=!1:t&&(i.push(p),g=!0)}if(o!==b){d||(j=i),a=a.replace(l. match[n],"");if(!g)return[];break}}if(a===h)if(g==null)k.error(a);else break;h=a}return j},k.error=function(a){throw"Syntax error, unrecognized expression: "+a};var l=k.selectors={order:["ID","NAME","TAG"],match:{ID:/#((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)/,CLASS:/\.((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)/,NAME:/\[name=['"]*((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)['"]*\]/,ATTR:/\[\s*((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)\s*(?:(\S?=)\s*(?:(['"])(.*?)\3|(#?(?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)*)|)|)\s*\]/,TAG:/^((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\*\-]|\\.)+)/,CHILD:/:(only|nth|last|first)-child(?:\(\s*(even|odd|(?:[+\-]?\d+|(?:[+\-]?\d*)?n\s*(?:[+\-]\s*\d+)?))\s*\))?/,POS:/:(nth|eq|gt|lt|first|last|even|odd)(?:\((\d*)\))?( ?=[^\-]|$)/,PSEUDO:/:((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)(?:\((['"]?)((?:\([^\)]+\)|[^\(\)]*)+)\2\))?/},leftMatch:{},attrMap:{"class":"className","for":"htmlFor"},attrHandle:{href:function(a){return a.getAttribute("href")},type:function(a){return a.getAttribute("type")}},relative:{"+":function(a,b){var c=typeof b=="string",d=c&&!j.test(b),e=c&&!d;d&&(b=b.toLowerCase());for(var f=0,g=a.length,h;f<g;f++)if(h=a[f]){while((h=h.previousSibling)&&h.nodeType!==1);a[f]=e||h&&h.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b?h||!1:h===b}e&&k.filter(b,a,!0)},">":function(a,b){var c,d=typeof b=="string",e=0,f=a.length;if(d&&!j.test(b)){b=b.toLowerCase();for(;e<f;e++){c=a[e];if(c){var g=c.parentNode;a[e]=g.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b?g:!1}}}else{for(;e<f;e++)c=a[e],c&&(a[e]=d?c.parentNode:c.parentNode===b);d&&k.filter(b,a,!0)}},"":function(a,b,c){var e,f=d++,g=u;typeof b=="string"&&!j.test(b)&&(b=b.toLowerCase(),e=b,g=t),g("parentNode",b,f,a,e,c)},"~":function(a,b,c){var e,f=d++,g=u;typeof b=="string"&&!j.test(b)&&(b=b.toLowerCase(),e=b,g=t),g("previousSibling",b,f,a,e,c)}},find:{ID:function(a,b,c){if(typeof b.getElementById!="undefined"&&!c){var d=b.getElementById(a[1]);return d&&d.parentNode?[d]:[]}},NAME:function(a,b){if(typeof b.getElementsByName!="undefined"){var c=[],d=b.getElementsByName(a[1]);for(var e=0,f=d.length;e<f;e++)d[e].getAttribute("name")===a[1]&&c.push(d[e]);return c.length===0?null:c}},TAG:function(a,b){if(typeof b.getElementsByTagName!="undefined")return b.getElementsByTagName(a[1])}},preFilter:{CLASS:function(a,b,c,d,e,f){a=" "+a[1].replace(i,"")+" ";if(f)return a;for(var g=0,h;(h=b[g])!=null;g++)h&&(e^(h.className&&(" "+h.className+" ").replace(/[\t\n\r]/g," ").indexOf(a)>=0)?c||d.push(h):c&&(b[g]=!1));return!1},ID:function(a){return a[1].replace(i,"")},TAG:function(a,b){return a[1].replace(i,"").toLowerCase()},CHILD:function(a){if(a[1]==="nth"){a[2]||k.error(a[0]),a[2]=a[2].replace(/^\+|\s*/g,"");var b=/(-?)(\d*)(?:n([+\-]?\d*))?/.exec(a[2]==="even"&&"2n"||a[2]==="odd"&&"2n+1"||!/\D/.test(a[2])&&"0n+"+a[2]||a[2]);a[2]=b[1]+(b[2]||1)-0,a[3]=b[3]-0}else a[2]&&k.error(a[0]);a[0]=d++;return a},ATTR:function(a,b,c,d,e,f){var g=a[1]=a[1].replace(i,"");!f&&l.attrMap[g]&&(a[1]=l.attrMap[g]),a[4]=(a[4]||a[5]||"").replace(i,""),a[2]==="~="&&(a[4]=" "+a[4]+" ");return a},PSEUDO:function(b,c,d,e,f){if(b[1]==="not")if((a.exec(b[3])||"").length>1||/^\w/.test(b[3]))b[3]=k(b[3],null,null,c);else{var g=k.filter(b[3],c,d,!0^f);d||e.push.apply(e,g);return!1}else if(l.match.POS.test(b[0])||l.match.CHILD.test(b[0]))return!0;return b},POS:function(a){a.unshift(!0);return a}},filters:{enabled:function(a){return a.disabled===!1&&a.type!=="hidden"},disabled:function(a){return a.disabled===!0},checked:function(a){return a.checked===!0},selected:function(a){a.parentNode&&a.parentNode.selectedIndex;return a.selected===!0},parent:function(a){return!!a.firs tChild},empty:function(a){return!a.firstChild},has :function(a,b,c){return!!k(c[3],a).length},header:function(a){return/h\d/i.test(a.nodeName)},text:function(a){var b=a.getAttribute("type"),c=a.type;return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"text"===c&&(b===c||b===null)},radio:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"radio"===a.type},checkbox:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"checkbox"===a.type},file:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"file"===a.type},password:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"password"===a.type},submit:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return(b==="input"||b==="button")&&"submit"===a.type},image:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"image"===a.type},reset:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return(b==="input"||b==="button")&&"reset"===a.type},button:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return b==="input"&&"button"===a.type||b==="button"},input:function(a){return/input|select|textarea|button/i.test(a.nodeName)},focus:function(a){return a===a.ownerDocument.activeElement}},setFilters:{fi rst:function(a,b){return b===0},last:function(a,b,c,d){return b===d.length-1},even:function(a,b){return b%2===0},odd:function(a,b){return b%2===1},lt:function(a,b,c){return b<c[3]-0},gt:function(a,b,c){return b>c[3]-0},nth:function(a,b,c){return c[3]-0===b},eq:function(a,b,c){return c[3]-0===b}},filter:{PSEUDO:function(a,b,c,d){var e=b[1],f=l.filters[e];if(f)return f(a,c,b,d);if(e==="contains")return(a.textContent||a.innerText||k.getText([a])||"").indexOf(b[3])>=0;if(e==="not"){var g=b[3];for(var h=0,i=g.length;h<i;h++)if(g[h]===a)return!1;return!0}k.error(e)},CHILD:function( a,b){var c=b[1],d=a;switch(c){case"only":case"first":while(d=d.previousSibling)if(d.nodeType===1)retur n!1;if(c==="first")return!0;d=a;case"last":while(d=d.nextSibling)if(d.nodeType===1)return!1; return!0;case"nth":var e=b[2],f=b[3];if(e===1&&f===0)return!0;var g=b[0],h=a.parentNode;if(h&&(h.sizcache!==g||!a.nodeIndex)){var i=0;for(d=h.firstChild;d;d=d.nextSibling)d.nodeTyp e===1&&(d.nodeIndex=++i);h.sizcache=g}var j=a.nodeIndex-f;return e===0?j===0:j%e===0&&j/e>=0}},ID:function(a,b){return a.nodeType===1&&a.getAttribute("id")===b},TAG:function(a,b){return b==="*"&&a.nodeType===1||a.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b},CLAS S:function(a,b){return(" "+(a.className||a.getAttribute("class"))+" ").indexOf(b)>-1},ATTR:function(a,b){var c=b[1],d=l.attrHandle[c]?l.attrHandle[c](a):a[c]!=null?a[c]:a.getAttribute(c),e=d+"",f=b[2],g=b[4];return d==null?f==="!=":f==="="?e===g:f==="*="?e.indexOf(g)>=0:f==="~="?(" "+e+" ").indexOf(g)>=0:g?f==="!="?e!==g:f==="^="?e.indexOf(g)===0:f==="$="?e.substr(e.length-g.length)===g:f==="|="?e===g||e.substr(0,g.length+1)===g+"-":!1:e&&d!==!1},POS:function(a,b,c,d){var e=b[2],f=l.setFilters[e];if(f)return f(a,c,b,d)}}},m=l.match.POS,n=function(a,b){return"\\"+(b-0+1)};for(var o in l.match)l.match[o]=new RegExp(l.match[o].source+/(?![^\[]*\])(?![^\(]*\))/.source),l.leftMatch[o]=new RegExp(/(^(?:.|\r|\n)*?)/.source+l.match[o].source.replace(/\\(\d+)/g,n));var p=function(a,b){a=Array.prototype.slice.call(a,0); if(b){b.push.apply(b,a);return b}return a};try{Array.prototype.slice.call(c.documentElemen t.childNodes,0)[0].nodeType}catch(q){p=function(a,b){var c=0,d=b||[];if(e.call(a)==="[object Array]")Array.prototype.push.apply(d,a);else if(typeof a.length=="number")for(var f=a.length;c<f;c++)d.push(a[c]);else for(;a[c];c++)d.push(a[c]);return d}}var r,s;c.documentElement.compareDocumentPosition?r=fu nction(a,b){if(a===b){g=!0;return 0}if(!a.compareDocumentPosition||!b.compareDocumen tPosition)return a.compareDocumentPosition?-1:1;return a.compareDocumentPosition(b)&4?-1:1}:(r=function(a,b){if(a===b){g=!0;return 0}if(a.sourceIndex&&b.sourceIndex)return a.sourceIndex-b.sourceIndex;var c,d,e=[],f=[],h=a.parentNode,i=b.parentNode,j=h;if(h===i)return s(a,b);if(!h)return-1;if(!i)return 1;while(j)e.unshift(j),j=j.parentNode;j=i;while(j) f.unshift(j),j=j.parentNode;c=e.length,d=f.length; for(var k=0;k<c&&k<d;k++)if(e[k]!==f[k])return s(e[k],f[k]);return k===c?s(a,f[k],-1):s(e[k],b,1)},s=function(a,b,c){if(a===b)return c;var d=a.nextSibling;while(d){if(d===b)return-1;d=d.nextSibling}return 1}),k.getText=function(a){var b="",c;for(var d=0;a[d];d++)c=a[d],c.nodeType===3||c.nodeType===4?b+=c.nodeValue:c.n odeType!==8&&(b+=k.getText(c.childNodes));return b},function(){var a=c.createElement("div"),d="script"+(new Date).getTime(),e=c.documentElement;a.innerHTML="<a name='"+d+"'/>",e.insertBefore(a,e.firstChild),c.getElementById(d )&&(l.find.ID=function(a,c,d){if(typeof c.getElementById!="undefined"&&!d){var e=c.getElementById(a[1]);return e?e.id===a[1]||typeof e.getAttributeNode!="undefined"&&e.getAttributeNode("id").nodeValue===a[1]?[e]:b:[]}},l.filter.ID=function(a,b){var c=typeof a.getAttributeNode!="undefined"&&a.getAttributeNode("id");return a.nodeType===1&&c&&c.nodeValue===b}),e.removeChild(a),e=a=null}(),fun ction(){var a=c.createElement("div");a.appendChild(c.createComment("")),a.getElementsByTagName("*").length>0&&(l.find.TAG=function(a,b){var c=b.getElementsByTagName(a[1]);if(a[1]==="*"){var d=[];for(var e=0;c[e];e++)c[e].nodeType===1&&d.push(c[e]);c=d}return c}),a.innerHTML="<a href='#'></a>",a.firstChild&&typeof a.firstChild.getAttribute!="undefined"&&a.firstChild.getAttribute("href")!=="#"&&(l.attrHandle.href=function(a){return a.getAttribute("href",2)}),a=null}(),c.querySelectorAll&&function(){var a=k,b=c.createElement("div"),d="__sizzle__";b.innerHTML="<p class='TEST'></p>";if(!b.querySelectorAll||b.querySelectorAll(".TEST").length!==0){k=function(b,e,f,g){e=e||c;if(!g&&!k.isXML(e)){var h=/^(\w+$)|^\.([\w\-]+$)|^#([\w\-]+$)/.exec(b);if(h&&(e.nodeType===1||e.nodeType===9)){if(h[1])return p(e.getElementsByTagName(b),f);if(h[2]&&l.find.CLASS&&e.getElementsByClassName)return p(e.getElementsByClassName(h[2]),f)}if(e.nodeType===9){if(b==="body"&&e.body)return p([e.body],f);if(h&&h[3]){var i=e.getElementById(h[3]);if(!i||!i.parentNode)return p([],f);if(i.id===h[3])return p([i],f)}try{return p(e.querySelectorAll(b),f)}catch(j){}}else if(e.nodeType===1&&e.nodeName.toLowerCase()!=="object"){var m=e,n=e.getAttribute("id"),o=n||d,q=e.parentNode,r=/^\s*[+~]/.test(b);n?o=o.replace(/'/g,"\\$&"):e.setAttribute("id",o),r&&q&&(e=e.parentNode);try{if(!r||q)return p(e.querySelectorAll("[id='"+o+"'] "+b),f)}catch(s){}finally{n||m.removeAttribute("id")}}}return a(b,e,f,g)};for(var e in a)k[e]=a[e];b=null}}(),function(){var a=c.documentElement,b=a.matchesSelector||a.mozMatc hesSelector||a.webkitMatchesSelector||a.msMatchesS elector;if(b){var d=!b.call(c.createElement("div"),"div"),e=!1;try{b.call(c.documentElement,"[test!='']:sizzle")}catch(f){e=!0}k.matchesSelector=function(a,c){c= c.replace(/\=\s*([^'"\]]*)\s*\]/g,"='$1']");if(!k.isXML(a))try{if(e||!l.match.PSEUDO.test(c)&&!/!=/.test(c)){var f=b.call(a,c);if(f||!d||a.document&&a.document.nodeType!==11)return f}}catch(g){}return k(c,null,null,[a]).length>0}}}(),function(){var a=c.createElement("div");a.innerHTML="<div class='test e'></div><div class='test'></div>";if(!!a.getElementsByClassName&&a.getElementsByClassName("e").length!==0){a.lastChild.className="e";if(a.getElementsByClassName("e").length===1)return;l.order.splice(1,0,"CLASS"),l.find.CLASS=function(a,b,c){if(typeof b.getElementsByClassName!="undefined"&&!c)return b.getElementsByClassName(a[1])},a=null}}(),c.documentElement.contains?k.contain s=function(a,b){return a!==b&&(a.contains?a.contains(b):!0)}:c.documentElement.c ompareDocumentPosition?k.contains=function(a,b){re turn!!(a.compareDocumentPosition(b)&16)}:k.contains=function(){return!1},k.isXML=funct ion(a){var b=(a?a.ownerDocument||a:0).documentElement;return b?b.nodeName!=="HTML":!1};var v=function(a,b){var c,d=[],e="",f=b.nodeType?[b]:b;while(c=l.match.PSEUDO.exec(a))e+=c[0],a=a.replace(l.match.PSEUDO,"");a=l.relative[a]?a+"*":a;for(var g=0,h=f.length;g<h;g++)k(a,f[g],d);return k.filter(e,d)};f.find=k,f.expr=k.selectors,f.expr[":"]=f.expr.filters,f.unique=k.uniqueSort,f.text=k.get Text,f.isXMLDoc=k.isXML,f.contains=k.contains}();v ar P=/Until$/,Q=/^(?:parents|prevUntil|prevAll)/,R=/,/,S=/^.[^:#\[\.,]*$/,T=Array.prototype.slice,U=f.expr.match.POS,V={chi ldren:!0,contents:!0,next:!0,prev:!0};f.fn.extend( {find:function(a){var b=this,c,d;if(typeof a!="string")return f(a).filter(function(){for(c=0,d=b.length;c<d;c++)if(f.contains(b[c],this))return!0});var e=this.pushStack("","find",a),g,h,i;for(c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++){g=e.length,f.find(a,this[c],e);if(c>0)for(h=g;h<e.length;h++)for(i=0;i<g;i++)if(e[i]===e[h]){e.splice(h--,1);break}}return e},has:function(a){var b=f(a);return this.filter(function(){for(var a=0,c=b.length;a<c;a++)if(f.contains(this,b[a]))return!0})},not:function(a){return this.pushStack(X(this,a,!1),"not",a)},filter:function(a){return this.pushStack(X(this,a,!0),"filter",a)},is:function(a){return!!a&&(typeof a=="string"?f.filter(a,this).length>0:this.filter(a).length>0)},closest:function(a,b){var c=[],d,e,g=this[0];if(f.isArray(a)){var h,i,j={},k=1;if(g&&a.length){for(d=0,e=a.length;d<e;d++)i=a[d],j[i]||(j[i]=U.test(i)?f(i,b||this.context):i);while(g&&g.ownerDocument&&g!==b){for(i in j)h=j[i],(h.jquery?h.index(g)>-1:f(g).is(h))&&c.push({selector:i,elem:g,level:k});g=g.parentNode ,k++}}return c}var l=U.test(a)||typeof a!="string"?f(a,b||this.context):0;for(d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++){g=this[d];while(g){if(l?l.index(g)>-1:f.find.matchesSelector(g,a)){c.push(g);break}g=g .parentNode;if(!g||!g.ownerDocument||g===b||g.node Type===11)break}}c=c.length>1?f.unique(c):c;return this.pushStack(c,"closest",a)},index:function(a){if(!a||typeof a=="string")return f.inArray(this[0],a?f(a):this.parent().children());return f.inArray(a.jquery?a[0]:a,this)},add:function(a,b){var c=typeof a=="string"?f(a,b):f.makeArray(a&&a.nodeType?[a]:a),d=f.merge(this.get(),c);return this.pushStack(W(c[0])||W(d[0])?d:f.unique(d))},andSelf:function(){return this.add(this.prevObject)}}),f.each({parent:functi on(a){var b=a.parentNode;return b&&b.nodeType!==11?b:null},parents:function(a){return f.dir(a,"parentNode")},parentsUntil:function(a,b,c){return f.dir(a,"parentNode",c)},next:function(a){return f.nth(a,2,"nextSibling")},prev:function(a){return f.nth(a,2,"previousSibling")},nextAll:function(a){return f.dir(a,"nextSibling")},prevAll:function(a){return f.dir(a,"previousSibling")},nextUntil:function(a,b,c){return f.dir(a,"nextSibling",c)},prevUntil:function(a,b,c){return f.dir(a,"previousSibling",c)},siblings:function(a){return f.sibling(a.parentNode.firstChild,a)},children:fun ction(a){return f.sibling(a.firstChild)},contents:function(a){retu rn f.nodeName(a,"iframe")?a.contentDocument||a.contentWindow.document:f.ma keArray(a.childNodes)}},function(a,b){f.fn[a]=function(c,d){var e=f.map(this,b,c),g=T.call(arguments);P.test(a)||( d=c),d&&typeof d=="string"&&(e=f.filter(d,e)),e=this.length>1&&!V[a]?f.unique(e):e,(this.length>1||R.test(d))&&Q.test(a)&&(e=e.reverse());return this.pushStack(e,a,g.join(","))}}),f.extend({filter:function(a,b,c){c&&(a=":not("+a+")");return b.length===1?f.find.matchesSelector(b[0],a)?[b[0]]:[]:f.find.matches(a,b)},dir:function(a,c,d){var e=[],g=a[c];while(g&&g.nodeType!==9&&(d===b||g.nodeType!==1||!f(g).is(d)))g.nodeType=== 1&&e.push(g),g=g[c];return e},nth:function(a,b,c,d){b=b||1;var e=0;for(;a;a=a[c])if(a.nodeType===1&&++e===b)break;return a},sibling:function(a,b){var c=[];for(;a;a=a.nextSibling)a.nodeType===1&&a!==b&&c.push(a);return c}});var Y=/ jQuery\d+="(?:\d+|null)"/g,Z=/^\s+/,$=/<(?!area|br|col|embed|hr|img|input|link|meta|param) (([\w:]+)[^>]*)\/>/ig,_=/<([\w:]+)/,ba=/<tbody/i,bb=/<|&#?\w+;/,bc=/<(?:script|object|embed|option|style)/i,bd=/checked\s*(?:[^=]|=\s*.checked.)/i,be=/\/(java|ecma)script/i,bf=/^\s*<!(?:\[CDATA\[|\-\-)/,bg={option:[1,"<select multiple='multiple'>","</select>"],legend:[1,"<fieldset>","</fieldset>"],thead:[1,"<table>","</table>"],tr:[2,"<table><tbody>","</tbody></table>"],td:[3,"<table><tbody><tr>","</tr></tbody></table>"],col:[2,"<table><tbody></tbody><colgroup>","</colgroup></table>"],area:[1,"<map>","</map>"],_default:[0,"",""]};bg.optgroup=bg.option,bg.tbody=bg.tfoot=bg.colgr oup=bg.caption=bg.thead,bg.th=bg.td,f.support.html Serialize||(bg._default=[1,"div<div>","</div>"]),f.fn.extend({text:function(a){if(f.isFunction(a) )return this.each(function(b){var c=f(this);c.text(a.call(this,b,c.text()))});if(typ eof a!="object"&&a!==b)return this.empty().append((this[0]&&this[0].ownerDocument||c).createTextNode(a));return f.text(this)},wrapAll:function(a){if(f.isFunction( a))return this.each(function(b){f(this).wrapAll(a.call(this, b))});if(this[0]){var b=f(a,this[0].ownerDocument).eq(0).clone(!0);this[0].parentNode&&b.insertBefore(this[0]),b.map(function(){var a=this;while(a.firstChild&&a.firstChild.nodeType===1)a=a.firstChild;return a}).append(this)}return this},wrapInner:function(a){if(f.isFunction(a))ret urn this.each(function(b){f(this).wrapInner(a.call(thi s,b))});return this.each(function(){var b=f(this),c=b.contents();c.length?c.wrapAll(a):b.a ppend(a)})},wrap:function(a){return this.each(function(){f(this).wrapAll(a)})},unwrap: function(){return this.parent().each(function(){f.nodeName(this,"body")||f(this).replaceWith(this.childNodes)}).end()},a ppend:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,!0,function(a){this.nodeTy pe===1&&this.appendChild(a)})},prepend:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,!0,function(a){this.nodeTy pe===1&&this.insertBefore(a,this.firstChild)})},before:fun ction(){if(this[0]&&this[0].parentNode)return this.domManip(arguments,!1,function(a){this.parent Node.insertBefore(a,this)});if(arguments.length){v ar a=f(arguments[0]);a.push.apply(a,this.toArray());return this.pushStack(a,"before",arguments)}},after:function(){if(this[0]&&this[0].parentNode)return this.domManip(arguments,!1,function(a){this.parent Node.insertBefore(a,this.nextSibling)});if(argumen ts.length){var a=this.pushStack(this,"after",arguments);a.push.apply(a,f(arguments[0]).toArray());return a}},remove:function(a,b){for(var c=0,d;(d=this[c])!=null;c++)if(!a||f.filter(a,[d]).length)!b&&d.nodeType===1&&(f.cleanData(d.getElementsByTagName("*")),f.cleanData([d])),d.parentNode&&d.parentNode.removeChild(d);return this},empty:function(){for(var a=0,b;(b=this[a])!=null;a++){b.nodeType===1&&f.cleanData(b.getElementsByTagName("*"));while(b.firstChild)b.removeChild(b.firstChild)} return this},clone:function(a,b){a=a==null?!1:a,b=b==null ?a:b;return this.map(function(){return f.clone(this,a,b)})},html:function(a){if(a===b)ret urn this[0]&&this[0].nodeType===1?this[0].innerHTML.replace(Y,""):null;if(typeof a=="string"&&!bc.test(a)&&(f.support.leadingWhitespace||!Z.test(a))&&!bg[(_.exec(a)||["",""])[1].toLowerCase()]){a=a.replace($,"<$1></$2>");try{for(var c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++)this[c].nodeType===1&&(f.cleanData(this[c].getElementsByTagName("*")),this[c].innerHTML=a)}catch(e){this.empty().append(a)}}els e f.isFunction(a)?this.each(function(b){var c=f(this);c.html(a.call(this,b,c.html()))}):this.e mpty().append(a);return this},replaceWith:function(a){if(this[0]&&this[0].parentNode){if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(b){var c=f(this),d=c.html();c.replaceWith(a.call(this,b,d ))});typeof a!="string"&&(a=f(a).detach());return this.each(function(){var b=this.nextSibling,c=this.parentNode;f(this).remov e(),b?f(b).before(a):f(c).append(a)})}return this.length?this.pushStack(f(f.isFunction(a)?a():a ),"replaceWith",a):this},detach:function(a){return this.remove(a,!0)},domManip:function(a,c,d){var e,g,h,i,j=a[0],k=[];if(!f.support.checkClone&&arguments.length===3&&typeof j=="string"&&bd.test(j))return this.each(function(){f(this).domManip(a,c,d,!0)}); if(f.isFunction(j))return this.each(function(e){var g=f(this);a[0]=j.call(this,e,c?g.html():b),g.domManip(a,c,d)});i f(this[0]){i=j&&j.parentNode,f.support.parentNode&&i&&i.nodeType===11&&i.childNodes.length===this.length?e={fragment:i}:e =f.buildFragment(a,this,k),h=e.fragment,h.childNod es.length===1?g=h=h.firstChild:g=h.firstChild;if(g ){c=c&&f.nodeName(g,"tr");for(var l=0,m=this.length,n=m-1;l<m;l++)d.call(c?bh(this[l],g):this[l],e.cacheable||m>1&&l<n?f.clone(h,!0,!0):h)}k.length&&f.each(k,bn)}return this}}),f.buildFragment=function(a,b,d){var e,g,h,i=b&&b[0]?b[0].ownerDocument||b[0]:c;a.length===1&&typeof a[0]=="string"&&a[0].length<512&&i===c&&a[0].charAt(0)==="<"&&!bc.test(a[0])&&(f.support.checkClone||!bd.test(a[0]))&&(g=!0,h=f.fragments[a[0]],h&&h!==1&&(e=h)),e||(e=i.createDocumentFragment(),f.clean(a, i,e,d)),g&&(f.fragments[a[0]]=h?e:1);return{fragment:e,cacheable:g}},f.fragment s={},f.each({appendTo:"append",prependTo:"prepend",insertBefore:"before",insertAfter:"after",replaceAll:"replaceWith"},function(a,b){f.fn[a]=function(c){var d=[],e=f(c),g=this.length===1&&this[0].parentNode;if(g&&g.nodeType===11&&g.childNodes.length===1&&e.length===1){e[b](this[0]);return this}for(var h=0,i=e.length;h<i;h++){var j=(h>0?this.clone(!0):this).get();f(e[h])[b](j),d=d.concat(j)}return this.pushStack(d,a,e.selector)}}),f.extend({clone: function(a,b,c){var d=a.cloneNode(!0),e,g,h;if((!f.support.noCloneEven t||!f.support.noCloneChecked)&&(a.nodeType===1||a.nodeType===11)&&!f.isXMLDoc(a)){bj(a,d),e=bk(a),g=bk(d);for(h=0;e[h];++h)bj(e[h],g[h])}if(b){bi(a,d);if(c){e=bk(a),g=bk(d);for(h=0;e[h];++h)bi(e[h],g[h])}}return d},clean:function(a,b,d,e){var g;b=b||c,typeof b.createElement=="undefined"&&(b=b.ownerDocument||
b[0]&&b[0].ownerDocument||c);var h=[],i;for(var j=0,k;(k=a[j])!=null;j++){typeof k=="number"&&(k+="");if(!k)continue;if(typeof k=="string")if(!bb.test(k))k=b.createTextNode(k);else{k=k.rep lace($,"<$1></$2>");var l=(_.exec(k)||["",""])[1].toLowerCase(),m=bg[l]||bg._default,n=m[0],o=b.createElement("div");o.innerHTML=m[1]+k+m[2];while(n--)o=o.lastChild;if(!f.support.tbody){var p=ba.test(k),q=l==="table"&&!p?o.firstChild&&o.firstChild.childNodes:m[1]==="<table>"&&!p?o.childNodes:[];for(i=q.length-1;i>=0;--i)f.nodeName(q[i],"tbody")&&!q[i].childNodes.length&&q[i].parentNode.removeChild(q[i])}!f.support.leadingWhitespace&&Z.test(k)&&o.insertBefore(b.createTextNode(Z.exec(k)[0]),o.firstChild),k=o.childNodes}var r;if(!f.support.appendChecked)if(k[0]&&typeof (r=k.length)=="number")for(i=0;i<r;i++)bm(k[i]);else bm(k);k.nodeType?h.push(k):h=f.merge(h,k)}if(d){g= function(a){return!a.type||be.test(a.type)};for(j= 0;h[j];j++)if(e&&f.nodeName(h[j],"script")&&(!h[j].type||h[j].type.toLowerCase()==="text/javascript"))e.push(h[j].parentNode?h[j].parentNode.removeChild(h[j]):h[j]);else{if(h[j].nodeType===1){var s=f.grep(h[j].getElementsByTagName("script"),g);h.splice.apply(h,[j+1,0].concat(s))}d.appendChild(h[j])}}return h},cleanData:function(a){var b,c,d=f.cache,e=f.expando,g=f.event.special,h=f.su pport.deleteExpando;for(var i=0,j;(j=a[i])!=null;i++){if(j.nodeName&&f.noData[j.nodeName.toLowerCase()])continue;c=j[f.expando];if(c){b=d[c]&&d[c][e];if(b&&b.events){for(var k in b.events)g[k]?f.event.remove(j,k):f.removeEvent(j,k,b.handle);b .handle&&(b.handle.elem=null)}h?delete j[f.expando]:j.removeAttribute&&j.removeAttribute(f.expando),delete d[c]}}}});var bo=/alpha\([^)]*\)/i,bp=/opacity=([^)]*)/,bq=/-([a-z])/ig,br=/([A-Z]|^ms)/g,bs=/^-?\d+(?:px)?$/i,bt=/^-?\d/,bu=/^[+\-]=/,bv=/[^+\-\.\de]+/g,bw={position:"absolute",visibility:"hidden",display:"block"},bx=["Left","Right"],by=["Top","Bottom"],bz,bA,bB,bC=function(a,b){return b.toUpperCase()};f.fn.css=function(a,c){if(argumen ts.length===2&&c===b)return this;return f.access(this,a,c,!0,function(a,c,d){return d!==b?f.style(a,c,d):f.css(a,c)})},f.extend({cssHo oks:{opacity:{get:function(a,b){if(b){var c=bz(a,"opacity","opacity");return c===""?"1":c}return a.style.opacity}}},cssNumber:{zIndex:!0,fontWeight :!0,opacity:!0,zoom:!0,lineHeight:!0,widows:!0,orp hans:!0},cssProps:{"float":f.support.cssFloat?"cssFloat":"styleFloat"},style:function(a,c,d,e){if(!!a&&a.nodeType!==3&&a.nodeType!==8&&!!a.style){var g,h,i=f.camelCase(c),j=a.style,k=f.cssHooks[i];c=f.cssProps[i]||i;if(d===b){if(k&&"get"in k&&(g=k.get(a,!1,e))!==b)return g;return j[c]}h=typeof d;if(h==="number"&&isNaN(d)||d==null)return;h==="string"&&bu.test(d)&&(d=+d.replace(bv,"")+parseFloat(f.css(a,c))),h==="number"&&!f.cssNumber[i]&&(d+="px");if(!k||!("set"in k)||(d=k.set(a,d))!==b)try{j[c]=d}catch(l){}}},css:function(a,c,d){var e,g;c=f.camelCase(c),g=f.cssHooks[c],c=f.cssProps[c]||c,c==="cssFloat"&&(c="float");if(g&&"get"in g&&(e=g.get(a,!0,d))!==b)return e;if(bz)return bz(a,c)},swap:function(a,b,c){var d={};for(var e in b)d[e]=a.style[e],a.style[e]=b[e];c.call(a);for(e in b)a.style[e]=d[e]},camelCase:function(a){return a.replace(bq,bC)}}),f.curCSS=f.css,f.each(["height","width"],function(a,b){f.cssHooks[b]={get:function(a,c,d){var e;if(c){a.offsetWidth!==0?e=bD(a,b,d):f.swap(a,bw, function(){e=bD(a,b,d)});if(e<=0){e=bz(a,b,b),e==="0px"&&bB&&(e=bB(a,b,b));if(e!=null)return e===""||e==="auto"?"0px":e}if(e<0||e==null){e=a.style[b];return e===""||e==="auto"?"0px":e}return typeof e=="string"?e:e+"px"}},set:function(a,b){if(!bs.test(b))return b;b=parseFloat(b);if(b>=0)return b+"px"}}}),f.support.opacity||(f.cssHooks.opacity={get:f unction(a,b){return bp.test((b&&a.currentStyle?a.currentStyle.filter:a.style.filte r)||"")?parseFloat(RegExp.$1)/100+"":b?"1":""},set:function(a,b){var c=a.style,d=a.currentStyle;c.zoom=1;var e=f.isNaN(b)?"":"alpha(opacity="+b*100+")",g=d&&d.filter||c.filter||"";c.filter=bo.test(g)?g.replace(bo,e):g+" "+e}}),f(function(){f.support.reliableMarginRight|| (f.cssHooks.marginRight={get:function(a,b){var c;f.swap(a,{display:"inline-block"},function(){b?c=bz(a,"margin-right","marginRight"):c=a.style.marginRight});return c}})}),c.defaultView&&c.defaultView.getComputedStyle&&(bA=function(a,c){var d,e,g;c=c.replace(br,"-$1").toLowerCase();if(!(e=a.ownerDocument.defaultView ))return b;if(g=e.getComputedStyle(a,null))d=g.getPropertyV alue(c),d===""&&!f.contains(a.ownerDocument.documentElement,a)&&(d=f.style(a,c));return d}),c.documentElement.currentStyle&&(bB=function(a,b){var c,d=a.currentStyle&&a.currentStyle[b],e=a.runtimeStyle&&a.runtimeStyle[b],f=a.style;!bs.test(d)&&bt.test(d)&&(c=f.left,e&&(a.runtimeStyle.left=a.currentStyle.left),f.left=b ==="fontSize"?"1em":d||0,d=f.pixelLeft+"px",f.left=c,e&&(a.runtimeStyle.left=e));return d===""?"auto":d}),bz=bA||bB,f.expr&&f.expr.filters&&(f.expr.filters.hidden=function(a){var b=a.offsetWidth,c=a.offsetHeight;return b===0&&c===0||!f.support.reliableHiddenOffsets&&(a.style.display||f.css(a,"display"))==="none"},f.expr.filters.visible=function(a){return!f.expr .filters.hidden(a)});var bE=/%20/g,bF=/\[\]$/,bG=/\r?\n/g,bH=/#.*$/,bI=/^(.*?):[ \t]*([^\r\n]*)\r?$/mg,bJ=/^(?:color|date|datetime|email|hidden|month|number| password|range|search|tel|text|time|url|week)$/i,bK=/^(?:about|app|app\-storage|.+\-extension|file|widget):$/,bL=/^(?:GET|HEAD)$/,bM=/^\/\//,bN=/\?/,bO=/<script\b[^<]*(?:(?!<\/script>)<[^<]*)*<\/script>/gi,bP=/^(?:select|textarea)/i,bQ=/\s+/,bR=/([?&])_=[^&]*/,bS=/^([\w\+\.\-]+:)(?:\/\/([^\/?#:]*)(?::(\d+))?)?/,bT=f.fn.load,bU={},bV={},bW,bX;try{bW=e.href}catc h(bY){bW=c.createElement("a"),bW.href="",bW=bW.href}bX=bS.exec(bW.toLowerCase())||[],f.fn.extend({load:function(a,c,d){if(typeof a!="string"&&bT)return bT.apply(this,arguments);if(!this.length)return this;var e=a.indexOf(" ");if(e>=0){var g=a.slice(e,a.length);a=a.slice(0,e)}var h="GET";c&&(f.isFunction(c)?(d=c,c=b):typeof c=="object"&&(c=f.param(c,f.ajaxSettings.traditional),h="POST"));var i=this;f.ajax({url:a,type:h,dataType:"html",data:c,complete:function(a,b,c){c=a.responseText, a.isResolved()&&(a.done(function(a){c=a}),i.html(g?f("<div>").append(c.replace(bO,"")).find(g):c)),d&&i.each(d,[c,b,a])}});return this},serialize:function(){return f.param(this.serializeArray())},serializeArray:fun ction(){return this.map(function(){return this.elements?f.makeArray(this.elements):this}).fi lter(function(){return this.name&&!this.disabled&&(this.checked||bP.test(this.nodeName)||bJ.test(thi s.type))}).map(function(a,b){var c=f(this).val();return c==null?null:f.isArray(c)?f.map(c,function(a,c){re turn{name:b.name,value:a.replace(bG,"\r\n")}}):{name:b.name,value:c.replace(bG,"\r\n")}}).get()}}),f.each("ajaxStart ajaxStop ajaxComplete ajaxError ajaxSuccess ajaxSend".split(" "),function(a,b){f.fn[b]=function(a){return this.bind(b,a)}}),f.each(["get","post"],function(a,c){f[c]=function(a,d,e,g){f.isFunction(d)&&(g=g||e,e=d,d=b);return f.ajax({type:c,url:a,data:d,success:e,dataType:g}) }}),f.extend({getScript:function(a,c){return f.get(a,b,c,"script")},getJSON:function(a,b,c){return f.get(a,b,c,"json")},ajaxSetup:function(a,b){b?f.extend(!0,a,f.ajaxS ettings,b):(b=a,a=f.extend(!0,f.ajaxSettings,b));f or(var c in{context:1,url:1})c in b?a[c]=b[c]:c in f.ajaxSettings&&(a[c]=f.ajaxSettings[c]);return a},ajaxSettings:{url:bW,isLocal:bK.test(bX[1]),global:!0,type:"GET",contentType:"application/x-www-form-urlencoded",processData:!0,async:!0,accepts:{xml:"application/xml, text/xml",html:"text/html",text:"text/plain",json:"application/json, text/javascript","*":"*/*"},contents:{xml:/xml/,html:/html/,json:/json/},responseFields:{xml:"responseXML",text:"responseText"},converters:{"* text":a.String,"text html":!0,"text json":f.parseJSON,"text xml":f.parseXML}},ajaxPrefilter:bZ(bU),ajaxTransport:b Z(bV),ajax:function(a,c){function w(a,c,l,m){if(s!==2){s=2,q&&clearTimeout(q),p=b,n=m||"",v.readyState=a?4:0;var o,r,u,w=l?ca(d,v,l):b,x,y;if(a>=200&&a<300||a===304){if(d.ifModified){if(x=v.getResponseH eader("Last-Modified"))f.lastModified[k]=x;if(y=v.getResponseHeader("Etag"))f.etag[k]=y}if(a===304)c="notmodified",o=!0;else try{r=cb(d,w),c="success",o=!0}catch(z){c="parsererror",u=z}}else{u=c;if(!c||a)c="error",a<0&&(a=0)}v.status=a,v.statusText=c,o?h.resolveWith(e,[r,c,v]):h.rejectWith(e,[v,c,u]),v.statusCode(j),j=b,t&&g.trigger("ajax"+(o?"Success":"Error"),[v,d,o?r:u]),i.resolveWith(e,[v,c]),t&&(g.trigger("ajaxComplete",[v,d]),--f.active||f.event.trigger("ajaxStop"))}}typeof a=="object"&&(c=a,a=b),c=c||{};var d=f.ajaxSetup({},c),e=d.context||d,g=e!==d&&(e.nodeType||e instanceof f)?f(e):f.event,h=f.Deferred(),i=f._Deferred(),j=d .statusCode||{},k,l={},m={},n,o,p,q,r,s=0,t,u,v={r eadyState:0,setRequestHeader:function(a,b){if(!s){ var c=a.toLowerCase();a=m[c]=m[c]||a,l[a]=b}return this},getAllResponseHeaders:function(){return s===2?n:null},getResponseHeader:function(a){var c;if(s===2){if(!o){o={};while(c=bI.exec(n))o[c[1].toLowerCase()]=c[2]}c=o[a.toLowerCase()]}return c===b?null:c},overrideMimeType:function(a){s||(d.m imeType=a);return this},abort:function(a){a=a||"abort",p&&p.abort(a),w(0,a);return this}};h.promise(v),v.success=v.done,v.error=v.fai l,v.complete=i.done,v.statusCode=function(a){if(a) {var b;if(s<2)for(b in a)j[b]=[j[b],a[b]];else b=a[v.status],v.then(b,b)}return this},d.url=((a||d.url)+"").replace(bH,"").replace(bM,bX[1]+"//"),d.dataTypes=f.trim(d.dataType||"*").toLowerCase().split(bQ),d.crossDomain==null&&(r=bS.exec(d.url.toLowerCase()),d.crossDomain=!(!r ||r[1]==bX[1]&&r[2]==bX[2]&&(r[3]||(r[1]==="http:"?80:443))==(bX[3]||(bX[1]==="http:"?80:443)))),d.data&&d.processData&&typeof d.data!="string"&&(d.data=f.param(d.data,d.traditional)),b$(bU,d,c,v );if(s===2)return!1;t=d.global,d.type=d.type.toUpp erCase(),d.hasContent=!bL.test(d.type),t&&f.active++===0&&f.event.trigger("ajaxStart");if(!d.hasContent){d.data&&(d.url+=(bN.test(d.url)?"&":"?")+d.data),k=d.url;if(d.cache===!1){var x=f.now(),y=d.url.replace(bR,"$1_="+x);d.url=y+(y===d.url?(bN.test(d.url)?"&":"?")+"_="+x:"")}}(d.data&&d.hasContent&&d.contentType!==!1||c.contentType)&&v.setRequestHeader("Content-Type",d.contentType),d.ifModified&&(k=k||d.url,f.lastModified[k]&&v.setRequestHeader("If-Modified-Since",f.lastModified[k]),f.etag[k]&&v.setRequestHeader("If-None-Match",f.etag[k])),v.setRequestHeader("Accept",d.dataTypes[0]&&d.accepts[d.dataTypes[0]]?d.accepts[d.dataTypes[0]]+(d.dataTypes[0]!=="*"?", */*; q=0.01":""):d.accepts["*"]);for(u in d.headers)v.setRequestHeader(u,d.headers[u]);if(d.beforeSend&&(d.beforeSend.call(e,v,d)===!1||s===2)){v.abort(); return!1}for(u in{success:1,error:1,complete:1})v[u](d[u]);p=b$(bV,d,c,v);if(!p)w(-1,"No Transport");else{v.readyState=1,t&&g.trigger("ajaxSend",[v,d]),d.async&&d.timeout>0&&(q=setTimeout(function(){v.abort("timeout")},d.timeout));try{s=1,p.send(l,w)}catch(z){status<2?w(-1,z):f.error(z)}}return v},param:function(a,c){var d=[],e=function(a,b){b=f.isFunction(b)?b():b,d[d.length]=encodeURIComponent(a)+"="+encodeURIComponent(b)};c===b&&(c=f.ajaxSettings.traditional);if(f.isArray(a)||a. jquery&&!f.isPlainObject(a))f.each(a,function(){e(this.nam e,this.value)});else for(var g in a)b_(g,a[g],c,e);return d.join("&").replace(bE,"+")}}),f.extend({active:0,lastModified:{},etag:{}}); var cc=f.now(),cd=/(\=)\?(&|$)|\?\?/i;f.ajaxSetup({jsonp:"callback",jsonpCallback:function(){return f.expando+"_"+cc++}}),f.ajaxPrefilter("json jsonp",function(b,c,d){var e=b.contentType==="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"&&typeof b.data=="string";if(b.dataTypes[0]==="jsonp"||b.jsonp!==!1&&(cd.test(b.url)||e&&cd.test(b.data))){var g,h=b.jsonpCallback=f.isFunction(b.jsonpCallback)? b.jsonpCallback():b.jsonpCallback,i=a[h],j=b.url,k=b.data,l="$1"+h+"$2";b.jsonp!==!1&&(j=j.replace(cd,l),b.url===j&&(e&&(k=k.replace(cd,l)),b.data===k&&(j+=(/\?/.test(j)?"&":"?")+b.jsonp+"="+h))),b.url=j,b.data=k,a[h]=function(a){g=[a]},d.always(function(){a[h]=i,g&&f.isFunction(i)&&a[h](g[0])}),b.converters["script json"]=function(){g||f.error(h+" was not called");return g[0]},b.dataTypes[0]="json";return"script"}}),f.ajaxSetup({accepts:{script:"text/javascript, application/javascript, application/ecmascript, application/x-ecmascript"},contents:{script:/javascript|ecmascript/},converters:{"text script":function(a){f.globalEval(a);return a}}}),f.ajaxPrefilter("script",function(a){a.cache===b&&(a.cache=!1),a.crossDomain&&(a.type="GET",a.global=!1)}),f.ajaxTransport("script",function(a){if(a.crossDomain){var d,e=c.head||c.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||c.documentElement;return{send:function(f,g){d=c. createElement("script"),d.async="async",a.scriptCharset&&(d.charset=a.scriptCharset),d.src=a.url,d.onload=d .onreadystatechange=function(a,c){if(c||!d.readySt ate||/loaded|complete/.test(d.readyState))d.onload=d.onreadystatechange= null,e&&d.parentNode&&e.removeChild(d),d=b,c||g(200,"success")},e.insertBefore(d,e.firstChild)},abort:function( ){d&&d.onload(0,1)}}}});var ce=a.ActiveXObject?function(){for(var a in cg)cg[a](0,1)}:!1,cf=0,cg;f.ajaxSettings.xhr=a.ActiveXObje ct?function(){return!this.isLocal&&ch()||ci()}:ch,function(a){f.extend(f.support,{aja x:!!a,cors:!!a&&"withCredentials"in a})}(f.ajaxSettings.xhr()),f.support.ajax&&f.ajaxTransport(function(c){if(!c.crossDomain||f.s upport.cors){var d;return{send:function(e,g){var h=c.xhr(),i,j;c.username?h.open(c.type,c.url,c.asy nc,c.username,c.password):h.open(c.type,c.url,c.as ync);if(c.xhrFields)for(j in c.xhrFields)h[j]=c.xhrFields[j];c.mimeType&&h.overrideMimeType&&h.overrideMimeType(c.mimeType),!c.crossDomain&&!e["X-Requested-With"]&&(e["X-Requested-With"]="XMLHttpRequest");try{for(j in e)h.setRequestHeader(j,e[j])}catch(k){}h.send(c.hasContent&&c.data||null),d=function(a,e){var j,k,l,m,n;try{if(d&&(e||h.readyState===4)){d=b,i&&(h.onreadystatechange=f.noop,ce&&delete cg[i]);if(e)h.readyState!==4&&h.abort();else{j=h.status,l=h.getAllResponseHeader s(),m={},n=h.responseXML,n&&n.documentElement&&(m.xml=n),m.text=h.responseText;try{k=h.statusText }catch(o){k=""}!j&&c.isLocal&&!c.crossDomain?j=m.text?200:404:j===1223&&(j=204)}}}catch(p){e||g(-1,p)}m&&g(j,k,m,l)},!c.async||h.readyState===4?d():(i=++cf ,ce&&(cg||(cg={},f(a).unload(ce)),cg[i]=d),h.onreadystatechange=d)},abort:function(){d&&d(0,1)}}}});var cj={},ck,cl,cm=/^(?:toggle|show|hide)$/,cn=/^([+\-]=)?([\d+.\-]+)([a-z%]*)$/i,co,cp=[["height","marginTop","marginBottom","paddingTop","paddingBottom"],["width","marginLeft","marginRight","paddingLeft","paddingRight"],["opacity"]],cq,cr=a.webkitRequestAnimationFrame||a.mozRequest AnimationFrame||a.oRequestAnimationFrame;f.fn.exte nd({show:function(a,b,c){var d,e;if(a||a===0)return this.animate(cu("show",3),a,b,c);for(var g=0,h=this.length;g<h;g++)d=this[g],d.style&&(e=d.style.display,!f._data(d,"olddisplay")&&e==="none"&&(e=d.style.display=""),e===""&&f.css(d,"display")==="none"&&f._data(d,"olddisplay",cv(d.nodeName)));for(g=0;g<h;g++){d=this[g];if(d.style){e=d.style.display;if(e===""||e==="none")d.style.display=f._data(d,"olddisplay")||""}}return this},hide:function(a,b,c){if(a||a===0)return this.animate(cu("hide",3),a,b,c);for(var d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++)if(this[d].style){var g=f.css(this[d],"display");g!=="none"&&!f._data(this[d],"olddisplay")&&f._data(this[d],"olddisplay",g)}for(d=0;d<e;d++)this[d].style&&(this[d].style.display="none");return this},_toggle:f.fn.toggle,toggle:function(a,b,c){v ar d=typeof a=="boolean";f.isFunction(a)&&f.isFunction(b)?this._toggle.apply(this,arguments) :a==null||d?this.each(function(){var b=d?a:f(this).is(":hidden");f(this)[b?"show":"hide"]()}):this.animate(cu("toggle",3),a,b,c);return this},fadeTo:function(a,b,c,d){return this.filter(":hidden").css("opacity",0).show().end().animate({opacity:b},a,c,d)},anima te:function(a,b,c,d){var e=f.speed(b,c,d);if(f.isEmptyObject(a))return this.each(e.complete,[!1]);a=f.extend({},a);return this[e.queue===!1?"each":"queue"](function(){e.queue===!1&&f._mark(this);var b=f.extend({},e),c=this.nodeType===1,d=c&&f(this).is(":hidden"),g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o;b.animatedProperties={};for(i in a){g=f.camelCase(i),i!==g&&(a[g]=a[i],delete a[i]),h=a[g],f.isArray(h)?(b.animatedProperties[g]=h[1],h=a[g]=h[0]):b.animatedProperties[g]=b.specialEasing&&b.specialEasing[g]||b.easing||"swing";if(h==="hide"&&d||h==="show"&&!d)return b.complete.call(this);c&&(g==="height"||g==="width")&&(b.overflow=[this.style.overflow,this.style.overflowX,this.styl e.overflowY],f.css(this,"display")==="inline"&&f.css(this,"float")==="none"&&(f.support.inlineBlockNeedsLayout?(j=cv(this.nodeN ame),j==="inline"?this.style.display="inline-block":(this.style.display="inline",this.style.zoom=1)):this.style.display="inline-block"))}b.overflow!=null&&(this.style.overflow="hidden");for(i in a)k=new f.fx(this,b,i),h=a[i],cm.test(h)?k[h==="toggle"?d?"show":"hide":h]():(l=cn.exec(h),m=k.cur(),l?(n=parseFloat(l[2]),o=l[3]||(f.cssNumber[i]?"":"px"),o!=="px"&&(f.style(this,i,(n||1)+o),m=(n||1)/k.cur()*m,f.style(this,i,m+o)),l[1]&&(n=(l[1]==="-="?-1:1)*n+m),k.custom(m,n,o)):k.custom(m,h,""));return!0})},stop:function(a,b){a&&this.queue([]),this.each(function(){var a=f.timers,c=a.length;b||f._unmark(!0,this);while( c--)a[c].elem===this&&(b&&a[c](!0),a.splice(c,1))}),b||this.dequeue();return this}}),f.each({slideDown:cu("show",1),slideUp:cu("hide",1),slideToggle:cu("toggle",1),fadeIn:{opacity:"show"},fadeOut:{opacity:"hide"},fadeToggle:{opacity:"toggle"}},function(a,b){f.fn[a]=function(a,c,d){return this.animate(b,a,c,d)}}),f.extend({speed:function( a,b,c){var d=a&&typeof a=="object"?f.extend({},a):{complete:c||!c&&b||f.isFunction(a)&&a,duration:a,easing:c&&b||b&&!f.isFunction(b)&&b};d.duration=f.fx.off?0:typeof d.duration=="number"?d.duration:d.duration in f.fx.speeds?f.fx.speeds[d.duration]:f.fx.speeds._default,d.old=d.complete,d.complete= function(a){d.queue!==!1?f.dequeue(this):a!==!1&&f._unmark(this),f.isFunction(d.old)&&d.old.call(this)};return d},easing:{linear:function(a,b,c,d){return c+d*a},swing:function(a,b,c,d){return(-Math.cos(a*Math.PI)/2+.5)*d+c}},timers:[],fx:function(a,b,c){this.options=b,this.elem=a,thi s.prop=c,b.orig=b.orig||{}}}),f.fx.prototype={upda te:function(){this.options.step&&this.options.step.call(this.elem,this.now,this),(f .fx.step[this.prop]||f.fx.step._default)(this)},cur:function(){if(thi s.elem[this.prop]!=null&&(!this.elem.style||this.elem.style[this.prop]==null))return this.elem[this.prop];var a,b=f.css(this.elem,this.prop);return isNaN(a=parseFloat(b))?!b||b==="auto"?0:b:a},custom:function(a,b,c){function h(a){return d.step(a)}var d=this,e=f.fx,g;this.startTime=cq||cs(),this.start =a,this.end=b,this.unit=c||this.unit||(f.cssNumber[this.prop]?"":"px"),this.now=this.start,this.pos=this.state=0,h.elem =this.elem,h()&&f.timers.push(h)&&!co&&(cr?(co=1,g=function(){co&&(cr(g),e.tick())},cr(g)):co=setInterval(e.tick,e.i nterval))},show:function(){this.options.orig[this.prop]=f.style(this.elem,this.prop),this.options.show=!0 ,this.custom(this.prop==="width"||this.prop==="height"?1:0,this.cur()),f(this.elem).show()},hide:functio n(){this.options.orig[this.prop]=f.style(this.elem,this.prop),this.options.hide=!0 ,this.custom(this.cur(),0)},step:function(a){var b=cq||cs(),c=!0,d=this.elem,e=this.options,g,h;if( a||b>=e.duration+this.startTime){this.now=this.end,this .pos=this.state=1,this.update(),e.animatedProperti es[this.prop]=!0;for(g in e.animatedProperties)e.animatedProperties[g]!==!0&&(c=!1);if(c){e.overflow!=null&&!f.support.shrinkWrapBlocks&&f.each(["","X","Y"],function(a,b){d.style["overflow"+b]=e.overflow[a]}),e.hide&&f(d).hide();if(e.hide||e.show)for(var i in e.animatedProperties)f.style(d,i,e.orig[i]);e.complete.call(d)}return!1}e.duration==Infinity ?this.now=b:(h=b-this.startTime,this.state=h/e.duration,this.pos=f.easing[e.animatedProperties[this.prop]](this.state,h,0,1,e.duration),this.now=this.start+ (this.end-this.start)*this.pos),this.update();return!0}},f.e xtend(f.fx,{tick:function(){for(var a=f.timers,b=0;b<a.length;++b)a[b]()||a.splice(b--,1);a.length||f.fx.stop()},interval:13,stop:functi on(){clearInterval(co),co=null},speeds:{slow:600,f ast:200,_default:400},step:{opacity:function(a){f. style(a.elem,"opacity",a.now)},_default:function(a){a.elem.style&&a.elem.style[a.prop]!=null?a.elem.style[a.prop]=(a.prop==="width"||a.prop==="height"?Math.max(0,a.now):a.now)+a.unit:a.elem[a.prop]=a.now}}}),f.expr&&f.expr.filters&&(f.expr.filters.animated=function(a){return f.grep(f.timers,function(b){return a===b.elem}).length});var cw=/^t(?:able|d|h)$/i,cx=/^(?:body|html)$/i;"getBoundingClientRect"in c.documentElement?f.fn.offset=function(a){var b=this[0],c;if(a)return this.each(function(b){f.offset.setOffset(this,a,b) });if(!b||!b.ownerDocument)return null;if(b===b.ownerDocument.body)return f.offset.bodyOffset(b);try{c=b.getBoundingClientRe ct()}catch(d){}var e=b.ownerDocument,g=e.documentElement;if(!c||!f.co ntains(g,b))return c?{top:c.top,left:c.left}:{top:0,left:0};var h=e.body,i=cy(e),j=g.clientTop||h.clientTop||0,k=g .clientLeft||h.clientLeft||0,l=i.pageYOffset||f.su pport.boxModel&&g.scrollTop||h.scrollTop,m=i.pageXOffset||f.suppor t.boxModel&&g.scrollLeft||h.scrollLeft,n=c.top+l-j,o=c.left+m-k;return{top:n,left:o}}:f.fn.offset=function(a){va r b=this[0];if(a)return this.each(function(b){f.offset.setOffset(this,a,b) });if(!b||!b.ownerDocument)return null;if(b===b.ownerDocument.body)return f.offset.bodyOffset(b);f.offset.initialize();var c,d=b.offsetParent,e=b,g=b.ownerDocument,h=g.docum entElement,i=g.body,j=g.defaultView,k=j?j.getCompu tedStyle(b,null):b.currentStyle,l=b.offsetTop,m=b. offsetLeft;while((b=b.parentNode)&&b!==i&&b!==h){if(f.offset.supportsFixedPosition&&k.position==="fixed")break;c=j?j.getComputedStyle(b,null):b.currentSty le,l-=b.scrollTop,m-=b.scrollLeft,b===d&&(l+=b.offsetTop,m+=b.offsetLeft,f.offset.doesNotAd dBorder&&(!f.offset.doesAddBorderForTableAndCells||!cw.test (b.nodeName))&&(l+=parseFloat(c.borderTopWidth)||0,m+=parseFloat( c.borderLeftWidth)||0),e=d,d=b.offsetParent),f.off set.subtractsBorderForOverflowNotVisible&&c.overflow!=="visible"&&(l+=parseFloat(c.borderTopWidth)||0,m+=parseFloat( c.borderLeftWidth)||0),k=c}if(k.position==="relative"||k.position==="static")l+=i.offsetTop,m+=i.offsetLeft;f.offset.supportsF ixedPosition&&k.position==="fixed"&&(l+=Math.max(h.scrollTop,i.scrollTop),m+=Math.max( h.scrollLeft,i.scrollLeft));return{top:l,left:m}}, f.offset={initialize:function(){var a=c.body,b=c.createElement("div"),d,e,g,h,i=parseFloat(f.css(a,"marginTop"))||0,j="<div style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0;margin:0;bor der:5px solid #000;padding:0;width:1px;height:1px;'><div></div></div><table style='position:absolute;top:0;left:0;margin:0;bor der:5px solid #000;padding:0;width:1px;height:1px;' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0'><tr><td></td></tr></table>";f.extend(b.style,{position:"absolute",top:0,left:0,margin:0,border:0,width:"1px",height:"1px",visibility:"hidden"}),b.innerHTML=j,a.insertBefore(b,a.firstChild),d= b.firstChild,e=d.firstChild,h=d.nextSibling.firstC hild.firstChild,this.doesNotAddBorder=e.offsetTop! ==5,this.doesAddBorderForTableAndCells=h.offsetTop ===5,e.style.position="fixed",e.style.top="20px",this.supportsFixedPosition=e.offsetTop===20||e.of fsetTop===15,e.style.position=e.style.top="",d.style.overflow="hidden",d.style.position="relative",this.subtractsBorderForOverflowNotVisible=e.offse tTop===-5,this.doesNotIncludeMarginInBodyOffset=a.offsetTo p!==i,a.removeChild(b),f.offset.initialize=f.noop} ,bodyOffset:function(a){var b=a.offsetTop,c=a.offsetLeft;f.offset.initialize() ,f.offset.doesNotIncludeMarginInBodyOffset&&(b+=parseFloat(f.css(a,"marginTop"))||0,c+=parseFloat(f.css(a,"marginLeft"))||0);return{top:b,left:c}},setOffset:function(a, b,c){var d=f.css(a,"position");d==="static"&&(a.style.position="relative");var e=f(a),g=e.offset(),h=f.css(a,"top"),i=f.css(a,"left"),j=(d==="absolute"||d==="fixed")&&f.inArray("auto",[h,i])>-1,k={},l={},m,n;j?(l=e.position(),m=l.top,n=l.left ):(m=parseFloat(h)||0,n=parseFloat(i)||0),f.isFunc tion(b)&&(b=b.call(a,c,g)),b.top!=null&&(k.top=b.top-g.top+m),b.left!=null&&(k.left=b.left-g.left+n),"using"in b?b.using.call(a,k):e.css(k)}},f.fn.extend({positi on:function(){if(!this[0])return null;var a=this[0],b=this.offsetParent(),c=this.offset(),d=cx.test(b[0].nodeName)?{top:0,left:0}:b.offset();c.top-=parseFloat(f.css(a,"marginTop"))||0,c.left-=parseFloat(f.css(a,"marginLeft"))||0,d.top+=parseFloat(f.css(b[0],"borderTopWidth"))||0,d.left+=parseFloat(f.css(b[0],"borderLeftWidth"))||0;return{top:c.top-d.top,left:c.left-d.left}},offsetParent:function(){return this.map(function(){var a=this.offsetParent||c.body;while(a&&!cx.test(a.nodeName)&&f.css(a,"position")==="static")a=a.offsetParent;return a})}}),f.each(["Left","Top"],function(a,c){var d="scroll"+c;f.fn[d]=function(c){var e,g;if(c===b){e=this[0];if(!e)return null;g=cy(e);return g?"pageXOffset"in g?g[a?"pageYOffset":"pageXOffset"]:f.support.boxModel&&g.document.documentElement[d]||g.document.body[d]:e[d]}return this.each(function(){g=cy(this),g?g.scrollTo(a?f(g ).scrollLeft():c,a?c:f(g).scrollTop()):this[d]=c})}}),f.each(["Height","Width"],function(a,c){var d=c.toLowerCase();f.fn["inner"+c]=function(){return this[0]?parseFloat(f.css(this[0],d,"padding")):null},f.fn["outer"+c]=function(a){return this[0]?parseFloat(f.css(this[0],d,a?"margin":"border")):null},f.fn[d]=function(a){var e=this[0];if(!e)return a==null?null:this;if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(b){var c=f(this);c[d](a.call(this,b,c[d]()))});if(f.isWindow(e)){var g=e.document.documentElement["client"+c];return e.document.compatMode==="CSS1Compat"&&g||e.document.body["client"+c]||g}if(e.nodeType===9)return Math.max(e.documentElement["client"+c],e.body["scroll"+c],e.documentElement["scroll"+c],e.body["offset"+c],e.documentElement["offset"+c]);if(a===b){var h=f.css(e,d),i=parseFloat(h);return f.isNaN(i)?h:i}return this.css(d,typeof a=="string"?a:a+"px")}}),a.jQuery=a.$=f})(window);
I'll take a look at it when I'm awake
I think that Terez simply used a pretty picture of an alot.
I guess...

Terez
02-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Bossman just made helpful changes to the taglist.

sleepinghour
02-18-2012, 07:08 PM
This might be a browser-specific issue (I use Firefox), but once you've clicked on a tag, it isn't possible to right-click another tag and "open link in new tab." You can do it with the links to the interviews, just not the tags.

Also, if you're clicked on a new tag, you can't go back to the old one.

These are minor points, but it's a little irritating to have to go back to the main page every time to return to a tag.

Terez
02-18-2012, 07:13 PM
This might be a browser-specific issue (I use Firefox), but once you've clicked on a tag, it isn't possible to right-click another tag and "open link in new tab." You can do it with the links to the interviews, just not the tags.It's not browser-specific. I would also like to have it so that you can link to a tag from outside, or even a regular search result, but I'm not sure if the latter is possible. Pretty sure the former can be done.

Also, I meant to say (in case it's not obvious) that you can link to a specific Q&A. If you're in the tag or search results, click on the link for the entry and then add the entry # for that question to the end of the URL. I wanted it so that this URL was the one that showed up for the entry in the search/tag results, but apparently that's hard to do. I also wanted to make the entry numbers inside each full interview/report to be tagged links.

Zombie Sammael
02-19-2012, 05:41 AM
Does the old interview database still work? Just in case I try to use the new one, have problems, get annoyed, and then end up sitting around in a huff for the rest of the day.

ETA: nm, I have had a play with the new database and am confident it is not the end of my WOT-research days.

Terez
02-19-2012, 05:48 AM
Does the old interview database still work? Just in case I try to use the new one, have problems, get annoyed, and then end up sitting around in a huff for the rest of the day.

ETA: nm, I have had a play with the new database and am confident it is not the end of my WOT-research days.See, you should trust us not to put hundreds of hours of work into something less than awesome.

Zombie Sammael
02-19-2012, 05:51 AM
See, you should trust us not to put hundreds of hours of work into something less than awesome.

I trust you not to do that, I just don't trust my own ability to get my head around it after it's done.

GonzoTheGreat
02-19-2012, 05:51 AM
See, you should trust us not to put hundreds of hours of work into something less than awesome.
Hence the awesome chat feature available here.

Terez
02-19-2012, 05:52 AM
I trust you not to do that, I just don't trust my own ability to get my head around it after it's done.Well, you should trust me of all people to understand that lots of people have a hard time wrapping their head around anything that smells like research, and to do everything in my power to make it easier for them. ;)

Zombie Sammael
02-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Well, you should trust me of all people to understand that lots of people have a hard time wrapping their head around anything that smells like research, and to do everything in my power to make it easier for them. ;)

See, I think you just listened to my comments about how 13th Depository's organisation and search function works and made it "not like that".

ETA: What I've failed to say outright so far is "thank you", so, er, that.

Terez
02-19-2012, 06:21 AM
See, I think you just listened to my comments about how 13th Depository's organisation and search function works and made it "not like that".Except that I hammered out the details of the design with bossman well over a year ago. ;) Most of what we have now was in the plan from the beginning, though there were a few things that turned out not as feasible as I hoped. And a few things still on the list to be done, eventually.

ETA: What I've failed to say outright so far is "thank you", so, er, that.
It is my pleasure.

The Unreasoner
02-25-2012, 05:30 AM
I sort of feel like a jerk bringing this up, but...
it's not a bug, per se. I'm just not wild about having multiple independent scrollable windows.

Terez
02-25-2012, 07:49 AM
I sort of feel like a jerk bringing this up, but...
it's not a bug, per se. I'm just not wild about having multiple independent scrollable windows.
Too bad. Some entries are reeeallly long, and no one wants to scroll through the forever-long conversation that we had with Brandon about sexism every time they search something (because it contains a lot of search terms). And there are others, so this was the only logical way to do it without breaking up quotes in such a way that loses important context.

The Unreasoner
02-25-2012, 06:46 PM
fair enough. Though if you guys are looking for alt formats, you know...here's a possibility