PDA

View Full Version : Everyone vs. the fyr wings

Frenzy
08-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Yes!!! i finally got a chance to use the grown-up computer (Mr. Frenzy do be addicted to mmorpg) and i uploaded pics from my summer BBQ onto my MySpace page. Unfortunately since Yahoo canned it's photo sharing service, and i haven't started a photobucket account, that's the best i can do for now. Though i'm open to suggestions.

The BBQ was fandamntabulous!! Good friends, good food, and fyr wings to kill your intestines. Highlights include: Tamyrlin vs. Bryan vs. the fyr wing, the both of them emptying my can of whipped cream, Gil Frenzy & Lady Tam buying booze, and an unfortunate incident involving my swimming pool, a squirt gun, and Uno's pants.

but he deserved it. honest!

tanaww
08-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Flickr is what Yahoo's photo service switched to. It's free unless you go pro...

Moonshadow
08-16-2008, 05:41 PM
You could ask your near-sister and fellow Fury to add them to her website under a discrete folder................

such as what I did with mine......

Moonies attempt at photography (http://wotden.com/hitch/1.html)

ShadowbaneX
08-16-2008, 07:25 PM
http://www.picamatic.com/

Won't exactly save them in a gallery, but you can get them hosted and then link to them so we can see them...or go with that mysterious person MS was talkin' about.

Mort
08-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Google has a picture album service too. Everyone has a google account right? Otherwise, shame on you!

tworiverswoman
08-17-2008, 02:51 AM
What's wrong with Photobucket? It's free. And if your home computer melts the pics aren't lost. You CAN set it to private if all you have up is personal photos -- then use a passworded access.

Nice pics, though I don't know about half the people. I'm curious about the readily available cans of Reddi-Whip on the table next to the Fyr wings.

Zaela Sedai
08-17-2008, 09:28 PM
those pics were so great!

Gilshalos Sedai
08-18-2008, 07:49 AM
Bryan didn't partake of the Reddi Whip. Tam was, however, sucking it down like a man on fire.... which I guess he was.

The Reddi Whip was supposed to cut the pain of the FYR wings, Tru. Not sure it helped.

Ishara
08-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Flickr people! It's the way of the future. Am quite unsure as to why anyone would want to go another way.

The pictures were awesome Moonie. Am sooooo jealous of the fun that was had. I missed you guys this weekend.

John Snow
08-18-2008, 09:52 AM
how come I didn't meet him? And why did he get more pics than me?

To those wondering about the never-before-seen Prof. Snow, I'm in a coupla pics, including the one with Tamrylin considering one of the fyr wings. Those things made me cough 20 yards away when they were cooking. And the Dark Father had us all sign waivers. Even weirder, 4A sat and calmly chomped down 4 of the things, barely breaking a sweat. He declined the offer, however, of going for a new record (which would've been 6).

Brita
08-18-2008, 10:29 AM
The pictures were awesome Moonie. Am sooooo jealous of the fun that was had. I missed you guys this weekend.

What do you want to do in October and/or November to make everyone else jealous of us? We'll have to plan something super-fun that can never be duplicated!

Uno
08-18-2008, 05:11 PM
The BBQ was fandamntabulous!! Good friends, good food, and fyr wings to kill your intestines. Highlights include: Tamyrlin vs. Bryan vs. the fyr wing, the both of them emptying my can of whipped cream, Gil Frenzy & Lady Tam buying booze, and an unfortunate incident involving my swimming pool, a squirt gun, and Uno's pants.

but he deserved it. honest!

Unfortunate incident? I still don't believe that was an accident, sis. And I was on my best behaviour (such as it is) so it was completely undeserved. I suppose I should be grateful you managed to restrain yourself until Sunday, when the actual party was over, but still..

Uno
08-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Bowser is, as is obvious from the pictures, a dragon. He's got his own little house, and he's friends with the elephant taking a nap. There's more to it than that, but I don't want to spill all of Becca's secrets to you untrustworthy lot.

Mort
08-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Took a look at the pictures. So that is how you all look like? Huh, would never have guessed.

I've always pictured Uno with an almost shaven head la military and maybe even an eye patch. And a bunch of other stuff! The only one I really thought looked the part (from my mental image of you) was Snow.

To say the least, I'm a little dissapointed now. ;) :D

Frenzy
08-19-2008, 08:59 AM
Who knew i was such a good shot? Just be glad it was a water gun and not a paintball gun. :p

So all these hard core fan freaks converge, and what do they talk about? Admodean. HOURS of Asmodean. At one point i said "Gay Marriage" just to be consistant with the Boards.

John Snow
08-19-2008, 09:45 AM
So all these hard core fan freaks converge, and what do they talk about? Admodean. HOURS of Asmodean. At one point i said "Gay Marriage" just to be consistant with the Boards.

How come I missed the gay mariage thing? Must've been sitting next to Eclipse trying to persuade him it was Aviendha who killed Asmodean.

And you didn't even get the vaccination thing going.......

Bryan Blaire
08-19-2008, 06:21 PM
Hey! I didn't freakin' puss out and use the Reddi-Whip, but I did stop after two. 4A has a freakin' cast iron gut, I tell you. However, I did NOT feel the need to be sodomized by Frosty the Snow Man as did one of our illustrious members a couple of years ago.

Frenzy
08-26-2008, 03:25 AM
Quick tip: a can of whipped cream is the best antidote for that little death you're feelign when you eat something that's too hot. It works wonders on pepper spice. Not sure how it does for hot mustard, though. Anyone want to try? ~smiles innocently~

i wasn't paying attention, did Tam just use the Reddi-whip, or was he applying it directly to the wings like the folks inside were?

Frenzy
08-26-2008, 03:27 AM
can you peel them off my MySpace page? each pic is like 1.5 megs, and i don't want to kill your e-mail account. It'd be nice if we could get all the pics in one place.

Who's camera has the group pic? And the infamous Furies pic? Wasn't that Lady Tam's?

Gilshalos Sedai
08-26-2008, 07:48 AM
I have my three rolls still undeveloped. I promise to do it soon.

John Snow
08-26-2008, 09:45 AM
i wasn't paying attention, did Tam just use the Reddi-whip, or was he applying it directly to the wings like the folks inside were?

He did not apply it onto the wings, but he did "use" the whipped cream. Liberally. With abandon.

Ishara
08-26-2008, 10:08 AM
He did not apply it onto the wings, but he did "use" the whipped cream. Liberally. With abandon. Now that's a mental image...

ShadowbaneX
08-26-2008, 01:36 PM
I find that sour cream works pretty damned well, and tastes better with spicy food...actually, most things dairy tend to counter spicy foods. The sweetness of whipped cream and the spicy foods though? That sounds a little weird.

Frenzy
08-26-2008, 07:58 PM
The unit of heat in spicy foods is how many units of sugar or sweet is needed to counteract the spicy. It sounds weird, but that's how they do it.

And Uno? Who knew i was such a good shot with a water gun? Just be glad it wasn't a paintball gun. :p