PDA

View Full Version : Unreasoner!

Tamyrlin
03-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Going through theories, want me to post this one? Perpendicular Worlds Do Not Exist. I know you discussed it at length on the forums. Do you have updates for it? Think it merits continued discussion?

The Unreasoner
03-22-2012, 07:13 PM
I don't actually have a copy of what I submitted available. I have since updated it somewhat, but the essence is the same. If you want to PM me what I sent you (with the rn's and whatnot) I can tweak it accordingly and get it back to you tomorrow.

As to whether it merits further discussion, that is best answered by others. I see it as just below intuitively obvious, but I know there are those who disagree. Including you.

Frankly, I thought it was dead already, killed by one of the editor-Heroes. I'm thrilled this it not the case. But as I said, you can either have me send you an updated version tomorrow, or you can put it through the wire now. We'll see how it fares after it has been vetted by the like of WSB.

BTW, an interesting method of communication. Starting a thread in a forum I was almost thrown out of before. Anyway, thanks for the courtesy.

Tamyrlin
03-23-2012, 05:14 PM
I need your email address.

Tamyrlin
04-05-2012, 10:57 AM
I sent you the theory a week or more ago. I'd like to post it with any updates; did you get it?