PDA

View Full Version : A TL'er hung up on me for not remembering who Nerim was

jana
04-11-2012, 01:54 AM
I thought he was a redarm. My mistake.

I think referring to Talmanes as Talisman before correcting myself may have factored into the hanging-up as well. But, talisman isn't that far off. If you rearrange some letters, Talmanes turns into Talesman. So... holy son of a banshee.

THAT IS WHY HE'S NAMED TALMANES. HE'S MAT'S TALISMAN. I AM AMAZING.

Cortar
04-11-2012, 01:37 PM

I think referring to Talmanes as Talisman before correcting myself may have factored into the hanging-up as well. But, talisman isn't that far off. If you rearrange some letters, Talmanes turns into Talesman. So... holy son of a banshee.

THAT IS WHY HE'S NAMED TALMANES. HE'S MAT'S TALISMAN. I AM AMAZING.

If he were a Terrisman (from mistborn) then he would be Talmanes, the Terriman Talsiman!

Toss the dice
04-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Reminds me that I still have half of book 3 of the Mistborn trilogy to finish. It got boring and I put it down and forgot about it. Will probably have to start book 3 at the beginning again.

Btw, I highly recommend Mistborn (the first book) to anyone who hasn't read it. This is coming from someone who isn't a fan of Sanderson.

Crispin's Crispian
04-12-2012, 10:58 AM

This is why I don't talk to Theorylanders on the phone. :p

Res_Ipsa
04-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Red-herring says what?

I am going to give RJ the benefit of the doubt that I no longer give GRRM when he introduced major players into the game so late in the series.