PDA

View Full Version : What will you play during beta?

czymann
04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
I will play a class and race that I will not be starting GW2 with on release. I am thinking of an Asura ranger. I don't want to focus on just one thing but I would like to have a taste of the various things to do in the game.

Sarevok
04-14-2012, 05:00 AM
Same here. Asari Engineer, probably. :)

I intend my main in the game to be a Human Guardian.

ShadowbaneX
04-14-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm going to have to give the Mesmer a try...I waited bloody long enough for it to be announced. I don't know what else I'll play though.

Human & Norn seem to be my preferred races, I don't quite care about the Asura and the Charr, and, as previously stated, the Sylvari now creep me out.

When is the beta? I think I heard next weekend?

czymann
04-14-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm going to have to give the Mesmer a try...I waited bloody long enough for it to be announced. I don't know what else I'll play though.

Human & Norn seem to be my preferred races, I don't quite care about the Asura and the Charr, and, as previously stated, the Sylvari now creep me out.

When is the beta? I think I heard next weekend?

Grapevine says weekend of April 20th but Anet has not said anything about when. I expect the weekend of the 7th anniversary of GW1. Which is the last weekend in April.

ShadowbaneX
04-15-2012, 10:45 AM
I've got an exams both weekends, and the weekend of the 20th is JordanCon. Not that I'm going, but if it is then many of our members aren't going to be around. :(

C S Queen
04-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Ranger..of course

czymann
04-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Asura and Sylvari will not be available this coming beta. Soo atm I really do not know what I will play. Might just play what my main will be. Necro Human. Might play my second choice which is a Norn Warrior.

Sarevok
04-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Gues I'll go with a Norn. Necro or Engineer probably. It's ulikely I'll be playing either of those much in the main game.