PDA

View Full Version : Hamsters

Spidy
05-01-2012, 08:02 AM
“But they are on to us!” said Eeep.

“No they aren’t, you’re being paranoid,” replied Eerp.

“Munch, munch, munch…..”

Spidy here! I am whispering as I am deep in the couch, reporting on location. Somehow, Uno’s couch has created a singularity direct to Hamster Central. I can see old ISTW posts here, Toilet Paper, even a Hay Bale. Shhssh, the're coming back. Laterz."

Spidy
06-22-2012, 12:14 PM
We have got Eeep, Eerp, Eemp, Epreter, emrp (he likes to be different) and Klonb.

For those who never had the luxury or grace to inhabit the original TL message boards, those boards brought to you by ISTW, a non-hamster orientated company, in my convalescence inside UNOs couch, I have had many a spiriting and robust and nostalgic conversation with the great, great, great, great, great grandchild hamsters of those intrepid, courageous, sneaky hamsters mafia that ate some of the best WoT postings of all time.

Regardless, Spidy along with Ferid Hel who somehow time warped in from a Star Trek episode, (must also have been some beam me up Scotty type stuff happenng there, Ed ) will be doing our best to resurrect the old, the great, the flame and the poo from the forums of old. Stay tuned.

(Hey, why couldn't you have used one of the Glass Rhuidean type thingys and this would all be so much easier, Ed.)

( and cheaper,Ed)

GonzoTheGreat
06-23-2012, 02:42 AM
(Hey, why couldn't you have used one of the Glass Rhuidean type thingys and this would all be so much easier, Ed.)
Those only work for you if you're a carnivore descended from pacific* hamsters.

* Or pacifistic, that's like, you know, whatever!

Uno
07-13-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't think much of these reports you and Ferid Hel keep sending me, Spidy, and especially not the expense accounts. Why do you need all that Cuban rum? And what's with this giant bill for vodka binging in Singapore? Aren't you supposed to be in Tar Valon?

GonzoTheGreat
07-14-2012, 03:30 AM
Those are probably false trails laid to send the pacific hamsters on goose hunts.

Spidy
08-07-2012, 08:35 AM
The "Specific" Hamsters gathered for the morning greeting. "All Hail the Lord High Goat" they chattered.

The "Unspecific" Hamsters just milled around aimlessly.

Spidy and Narg ( Narg - to those who don't know and do know and to those who think they do know what is happening but actually don't know what they thought they knew) whispered to each other, sneaking sly glances to the side, cautiously looking to see who was watching.

"Is it time?" quietly spoke Narg, somehow miraculously reviving his ability to speak the Common Tongue after a few too many years speaking aargh, aargh rubbish.

"Indeed it is! Narg my old mate, it is time!" Spidy replied."Cucumber salad time, dig in!"

"Rise up O Children," intoned Narg, far better than DT could ever have intoned and very proud of his intoning ability.

"Rise up O Else's" intoned Spidy immediately after a big munch on the cucumber of cumberness, no Eskys, XXXX, Ciders or alcoholic drink of any description in the vicinity.

"Well, this is a turn up for the books," thought Ferid Hel to himself, still having TP on him from the Spelling Bee and therefore being oblivious to everyone, watching on from the shadows.

Spidy and Narg were "Traitors" to the SG Gazette.

What would Uno think?

What would Uno do?

What would Snow do?

Oh, the irony.

Did the Gazette have any cucumbers left?

Moonshadow
08-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Well, here's a shocker, colour me lost

GonzoTheGreat
08-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Well, here's a shocker, colour me lost
What colour would that be?
Hamsters can have a whole variety of colours, and Google wasn't any help on answering this either.

Moonshadow
08-12-2012, 06:36 PM
What colour would that be?
Hamsters can have a whole variety of colours, and Google wasn't any help on answering this either.

COnsidering they are ISTW hamster, they come in a variety of colours, all the better to blend in to whatever crazy colourscheme the Lord of the Board had chosen for that time period. Blue/green..... black/pink.... so forth