PDA

View Full Version : not new but been away

lurk
05-08-2012, 05:38 AM
geez, it has been a while since I've been here. busy busy busy (yeah yeah excuses, excuses I know :rolleyes:)

so a reintroduction maybe?
Lurk is back again, sorta, alittle some...

I will have a lot of catching up to do see what has been written all over these nice boards since I've been here almost a year ago (sneek peek then)

So everybody, it is good to be back, will meet you in threads soon :)

GonzoTheGreat
05-08-2012, 05:44 AM
A short update:

-The LTT matter has been resolved into an agreement to disagree.
This means that everyone got sick of repeating it, and actually stopped. Still not sure why that actually worked, but somehow it did.

-Egwene is still going strong.
If you have an opinion, jump in, if you don't have one, you can borrow mine.

lurk
05-08-2012, 05:58 AM
so no more construct whatever bickering? what a shame ;)

Egwene going strong as in a lot discussion whether she is good, clever, dumbass etc?

Hmmm....

So what are the new hot topics? I read a piece of the prologue of MoL on Tor.com, that would be good material for discussion. I refrain from spoilers here of course.....

SauceyBlueConfetti
05-08-2012, 09:19 AM
So what are the new hot topics?

Wellll, it seems that RAND MIGHT DIE! I know, we are all a-twitter at the idea. :D

welcome back

Sarevok
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
LURK!!

Welcome back. :D

Zombie Sammael
05-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Did you used to post as Łurk or was that someone else?

Either way, welcome back!

Nazbaque
05-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Lurk!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!!

Now set me on fire!

*Hands lurk the Torch*

Tamyrlin
05-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Good to see you - I'm hoping to see the "old" crew as we get closer to the Fall and we get the full Prologue, although the covers and small bit of prologue we have now definitely give us some things to discuss.

Isabel
05-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Welcome back:)

DahLliA
05-09-2012, 07:02 AM
welcome back !

Sarevok
05-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Good to see you - I'm hoping to see the "old" crew as we get closer to the Fall and we get the full Prologue, although the covers and small bit of prologue we have now definitely give us some things to discuss.

Now... how about a chatroom to make sure they don't run off again? ;)

Matoyak
05-13-2012, 08:16 PM
geez, it has been a while since I've been here. busy busy busy (yeah yeah excuses, excuses I know :rolleyes:)It's the whole being an ancient thing, just blame it on that. ;)

Welcome back, dude.

Now... how about a chatroom to make sure they don't run off again? ;)Who would ever want one of those? ~looks at sig~

Zaela Sedai
05-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Hows New Lurk? (iirc?)

lurk
06-14-2012, 02:33 AM
aah the warm welcome ~enjoys~, thanks guys! :D

well guys I cannot wait till the release, been reading a lot of other stuff (gots me a nice shiny e-reader woot) but now I hunger for the completion of TWoT :D

oh wait before i forget
Kawoooosh :D
"there you go Naz, go sizzle a bit"
"Sare bring out the marshmellows while I get some from the cooler"

lurk
06-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Hows New Lurk? (iirc?)

Lurky (aka new lurk indeed) had to travel a lot for work (cross country, which still adds up the mileage even in our little corner of western europe) and after work daddy needs to play with son, which obviously is creating the most of the fatigue i feel at the end of the day :rolleyes:

so i ended up couch potatoe in the evening. But now I have a little more time at my disposal so I raced back here.

Sarevok
06-15-2012, 05:59 AM
Lurky (aka new lurk indeed) had to travel a lot for work (cross country, which still adds up the mileage even in our little corner of western europe) and after work daddy needs to play with son, which obviously is creating the most of the fatigue i feel at the end of the day :rolleyes:

so i ended up couch potatoe in the evening. But now I have a little more time at my disposal so I raced back here.

Lurk, I think Z meant to ask about NEW New Lurk. (Since your name used to be New Lurk) ;)

Zaela Sedai
06-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Lurk, I think Z meant to ask about NEW New Lurk. (Since your name used to be New Lurk) ;)

Yes, raptor pack Lurk :D