PDA

View Full Version : Meth and Guns

Sodas
08-26-2008, 05:00 AM
This was mentioned a good deal last night by many news outlets, but in case you didn't hear, a couple of white supremisists were caught w/ guns and meth in Colorado last night in an apparrently (looney) attempt at assassinating Obama. Here is the update :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-mitchell/possible-obama-assassinat_b_121298.html

Sad.

Gilshalos Sedai
08-26-2008, 08:56 AM
Unfortunately, they won't be the last. Especially if he wins. There are some jackasses who just won't accept him. How long before the phrase (if he wins), "That N____ in the White House..." becomes common place on that class of people's lips?

I don't like his ideas, and I'm not sure I trust the man, but none of that has to do with his skin color. (I'm not even going to go into the alarm bells McCain raises for me.)

And worse, Joe Biden would be President. ~shudder~

Sei'taer
08-26-2008, 09:31 AM
Reminds me of Flea and Anthony from tRHCP in the movie with Charlie Sheen...wasn't it called The Chase or something. They were going to be the heroes and take out the felon. ANyway, thats how dumb they apparently were.

Davian93
08-26-2008, 09:40 AM
Taer...was that the one where he has sex while driving in the car and during the police chase?

On another note, I cant say that Biden was the best Anti-Assassination policy (See Cheney, Dick). He should have picked someone a tad less appealing to ward of the crazies.

Sei'taer
08-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Taer...was that the one where he has sex while driving in the car and during the police chase?

Yup. Can't remember the name though.

Davian93
08-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Yup. Can't remember the name though.

I think it was just called the Chase...was Kristy Swanson the female in that...I can't remember...it's probably been 10 years since I've seen it.

Gilshalos Sedai
08-26-2008, 11:01 AM
That was the name. I want those two years of my life back.

Mort
08-26-2008, 11:10 AM
That was the name. I want those two years of my life back.

Two years? Im pretty sure the movie wasn't that long :)

And the car sex was hot btw, just saying :)

The Immortal One
08-27-2008, 12:58 PM
My Web research has found a home address for one of the men, Tharin Robert Gartrell, in Lakewood, Co. Local media have revealed that he is a local DJ and goes under the name Tharin Roberts. I have located his myspace page--as Tharin Roberts--which confirms and expands all this and includes his photo, which lines up with that of Gartrell.
I'm surprised he's allowed to report this - what happens if someone kills that guy's family or something for revenge?

Cary Sedai
08-27-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm sure he's not the only person to have googled his name and came to the same conclusions. This person put his personal information on the web, where anyone can see.

Gilshalos Sedai
08-27-2008, 01:37 PM
Mort: it seemed like it.

Brita
08-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Even with Anthony Kiedis in it? That man makes my toes curl :)

Frenzy
08-28-2008, 04:16 AM
Even with Anthony Kiedes AND Henry Rollins in it, that movie was a steaming pile of horse crap. and i LIKE idiotic Charlie Sheen movies. car sex scene was stupid beyond belief, Mort. try the motorcycle sex scene from that one Aerosmith video, that was better.