PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready!

Sarevok
06-28-2012, 07:59 AM
I just saw this in my Facebook feed. Posted by ArenaNet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-CB0hheQRg

*does a happy dance*

Arenanet Blog - Announcing the Guild Wars 2 Launch Date - June 28th, 2012: http://www.arena.net/blog/announcing-the-guild-wars-2-launch-date#more-8655

DahLliA
06-28-2012, 08:52 AM
Meh.

Was slightly excited for GW2 before I saw some pictures of what you have to pay for.

Anyone got an updated list of that?

The specific thing that turned me off was you have to pay for a bigger inventory. Is that still in?

ShadowbaneX
06-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Depends on what you mean. Just like in GW1, each character starts off with a 20 slot backpack, 4 bag slots which you can get in game (either buying or crafting) and 1 account tab. Unlike GW1 they can range from 4 to 20 slots in size, and the Account Storage is 30 slots. If you want extra bag slots or storage tabs, yeah, that's going to cost you extra.

WinespringBrother
06-28-2012, 12:24 PM
2 MORE MONTHS?? DAMN THAT'S SO FAR AWAY (SORRY FOR SHOUTING LOL)

czymann
06-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Meh.

Was slightly excited for GW2 before I saw some pictures of what you have to pay for.

Anyone got an updated list of that?

The specific thing that turned me off was you have to pay for a bigger inventory. Is that still in?

You do not have to pay cash however. You can trade in game currency for the gem shop gems.

After you craft four 8 slot bags you will be pretty much set. Also there is a specific storage tab that holds nothing but crafting materials and a mini pet tab that holds just mini pets.

DahLliA
06-29-2012, 05:22 PM
You do not have to pay cash however. You can trade in game currency for the gem shop gems.

After you craft four 8 slot bags you will be pretty much set. Also there is a specific storage tab that holds nothing but crafting materials and a mini pet tab that holds just mini pets.

cool. might check it out after all then. the combat system looks interesting at least.