PDA

View Full Version : Some Changes

Tamyrlin
07-14-2012, 07:11 PM
You shouldn't notice these, but I made User Group changes to attempt to address spam account issues with those that make it through the human verification steps and attempt to use Theoryland for Page Rank purposes by dropping links in their signatures and such. I haven't had much time to address this in the past, but I'm attempting a few things to minimize these types of actions by non-members of our community.

No account should have been affected beyond Youngling accounts. I apologize if I screwed up something (such as your sigs).

Terez
07-15-2012, 02:07 AM
Thanks, now we have a usable members list. But for some reason now we have a large number of guests online all the time. (Like, way more than we did this morning when the chapter 1 transcript was being retweeted to hell and back.) I wonder if the cleansing has something to do with it. (They're not looking at the transcript.)

Terez
07-15-2012, 05:01 AM
I realized that the Twitter links probably bring in a lot of 'guests' in general. But it's still strange that they weren't all on in the morning when the links were being retweeted a lot. I'm sure it doesn't matter, but I wonder about these things. :)

SauceyBlueConfetti
07-31-2012, 10:00 AM
I assume changes include the rearranging of the Index/Menu boards? STOP FREAKING ME OUT!! Nothing is where it used to be!!! lololol

Tamyrlin
07-31-2012, 10:27 AM
Just screwing around with forum organization, but yes, along those lines. :)

Basel Gill
07-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks, now we have a usable members list. But for some reason now we have a large number of guests online all the time. (Like, way more than we did this morning when the chapter 1 transcript was being retweeted to hell and back.) I wonder if the cleansing has something to do with it. (They're not looking at the transcript.)

I'm not on twitter and such. Is there a Chapter One section to read? I assume someone here will link it as soon as they can...dumb question...

Basel Gill
07-31-2012, 12:42 PM
Damn cold medicine has me punch drunk. I thought the link already posted was prologue, but it is labeled Chap. 1. Nevermind that man behind the curtain...