PDA

View Full Version : Original Guild Wars Character

Fin
08-07-2012, 08:54 PM
I used to play GW and am recently starting back up and i remembered that a few of the folk on here played. I was wondering the people of this site had a guild or whatnot. character name either Mordeth Haran in pre searing just started or Shoots Indhed lvl 20 ranger.

Isabel
08-07-2012, 11:05 PM
I think there was a guild :) However, I am not playing GW at the moment, although I am going to play GW2.

ShadowbaneX
08-07-2012, 11:27 PM
There's a guild, but I don't think we're all that active. I sent you an invite though, so at the very least you can go and bug our allies.

Sarevok
08-08-2012, 02:58 AM
I used to play GW and am recently starting back up and i remembered that a few of the folk on here played. I was wondering the people of this site had a guild or whatnot. character name either Mordeth Haran in pre searing just started or Shoots Indhed lvl 20 ranger.

Not to rain on your parade, but just FYI: Guild Wars 2 is coming out at the end of this month, so expect the game to mostly empty out and most players to go play GW2. (probably including our guild and most allies)

123seem
08-08-2012, 05:44 PM
yeah, I havn't actively played GW in over a year. Been too busy with a Dragon and Warder among others.

Fin
08-08-2012, 08:53 PM
yea something like the 23rd or close by then. I know. I just dont have the money for it. When wife finds a job and money is okay at the house again i will definitely pick it up.