PDA

View Full Version : Touching the Dark One

SnoMonkee
08-31-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm new to the theorizing and conspiracy theories of this series, but I've been a WoT fan for over 16 years. I just completed my re-read in anticipation of AMoL and noticed something. LTT tells Rand that something must touch HIM, that's why saidin was tainted. I see a conclusion to the series now that I'm done reading ToM for the second time: Rand must use the TP to imprison the DO. He must touch him in the Bore such as LTT did in the AoL.

Out there theory: Callandor's flaw allows a man to channel the TP through it and the TP must be controlled by two women... It gets complicated.

Discuss.

Lupusdeusest
08-31-2012, 04:48 PM
(I'm sorry; the first thing I noticed was how kinky the title was.)

Welcome to Theoryland! I dare say someone will be along shortly to give you the proper welcome.

Of you have a look through the forums for "Callandor" there are a few theories buzzing on this topic. I have to run to the doctor now else I'd linky :)

finnssss
08-31-2012, 07:45 PM
Fain or the Dagger would seem to be the best buffer and most likely imo.

I have believed that Perrin will kill Fain for a very long time now, leaving the dagger free for Rand to use either as a conduit or as a distraction when used on Shadar Haran.