PDA

View Full Version : WOT Dream Diaries (slightly NSFW)

Zombie Sammael
10-13-2012, 03:21 PM
This came out of a discussion with Lupus about how dreams in WOT are never just dreams ("the curtains are never just blue").

Egwene

Monday

Dreamt Rand was hearing voices in his head! ...probably just a nightmare.

Tuesday

Dreamt Perrin was a wolf! ...probably just a nightmare.

Wednesday

Dreamt Mat married the Empress of the Seanchan! ...probably just a nightmare.

Thursday

Dreamt I was held captive in the Tower and regularly beaten by the Amyrlin Seat - in my dream it was Elaida! ...probably just a nightmare.

Friday

Dreamt Rand had his hand blown off by a fireball sent by Semirhage, who was in disguise as the woman Mat married from my other dream! ...probably just a nightmare.

Saturday

Dreamt Rand was breaking the seals and freeing the Dark One! ...probably just a nightmare.

Sunday

Dreamt I was an innkeeper's daughter from a faraway place called the Two Rivers, but I somehow became the youngest ever Amyrlin Seat! I thought Elaida was the Amyrlin Seat! Who am I again? ...probably just a nightmare.

Gawyn

Monday

Dreamt had sex with Egwene! Blimey!

Tuesday

Dreamt did it with Egwene again! Crikey!

Wednesday

Dreamt shagging Egwene in the Royal Palace! Phwoar!

Thursday

Dreamt did it doggy style with Egwene! Get in!

Friday

Dreamt did it with Egwene, stopped, then did it again! Woot!

Saturday

Dreamt Egwene gave me a blowjob! Bloody hell!

Sunday

Bit bored of dreaming about shagging Egwene senseless every night now! Phwoarglurglepootbewilderbeast!

Galad

Monday

Dreamt was chasing evildoers. Caught them. Happy.

Tuesday

Dreamt was chasing evildoers. Caught them. Happy.

Wednesday

Dreamt was chasing evildoers. They nearly got away. Caught them. Happy.

Thursday

Dreamt was chasing evildoers. Caught them. Thought for a minute it might turn out they weren't evildoers, but they were. Happy.

Friday

OMG HAD NIGHTMARE TONIGHT. I WAS WEARING ODD SOCKS AND NO-ONE TOLD ME! Whatever would the men think? Can't get back to sleep. Have to go and pair up socks.

Moiraine

Monday

Dreamt the Dragon Reborn was in Cairhien. Going there. We must arrive before the Shadow!

Tuesday

Dreamt the Dragon Reborn was in Lugard. Going there. We must arrive before the Shadow!

Wednesday

Dreamt the Dragon Reborn was in Arafel. Going there. We must arrive before the Shadow!

Thursday

Dreamt the Dragon Reborn was in Tear. Lan is getting annoyed, but going there anyway. We must arrive before the Shadow!

Friday

Dreamt the Dragon Reborn was in Arad Doman. Going there. We must arrive before the Shadow!

Saturday

Dreamt the Dragon Reborn was in Caemlyn. Going there. We must arrive before the Shadow!

Sunday

Dreamt the Dragon Reborn was in Cairhien again. Beginning to suspect I might not actually be a Dreamer.

Lan

Monday

Dreamt died gloriously fighting Trollocs in the Waste. Woke up. Still alive. Disappointed.

Tuesday

Dreamt died honourably facing down a Halfman at Tarwin's Gap. Woke up. Still alive. Disappointed.

Wednesday

Dreamt died brilliantly saving my mean from a Worm in the Blight. Woke up. Still alive. Disappointed.

Thursday

Dreamt died fantastically saving Moiraine from bandits. Woke up. Still alive. Disappointed.

Friday

Dreamt died heroically slipping on a piece of soap in the shower. Woke up. Still alive. Disappointed.

Lupusdeusest
10-14-2012, 04:48 PM
'Scuze comparative lousiness, m'dear.

Antoher

Monday

Dreamed I did not exist. Kind of odd.

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Dreamed some crazy lady pestered me for Dreaming secrets. She looks somehow familiar

Friday

Dreamed got accepted to rank of Aes Sedai. Crazy lady still pestering me.

Saturday

Crazy lady pestered me again. Said something about Murandy and "Go Light". Beginning to have feeling she does not like me.

Sunday

Crazy lady used strange weaves against me. These left marks on my waking flesh. Suspect she may be real. I doubt if she will actu-

Lupusdeusest
10-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Bela

Monday
Dreamed up a brilliant way to free my glorious master. Can't remember. Will graciously accept oats and hope to remember tomorrow.

Tuesday
Dreamed up a brilliant way to free my glorious master. Can't remember. Will graciously accept oats and hope to remember tomorrow.

Wednesday
Dreamed the Great Lord sat astride me, his most faithful servant. We burned the stables of Time and all fled before his glory. Must remember how I freed him. Will accept apple from delectably innocent stableboy in meantime.

Thursday
Dreamed of the anguish on the Vermin's face as the Great Lord took his soul for eternity. A fine thing to ponder over a nosebag of sugar. Not long now until the reality.

Friday
Dreamed I stood before the Great Lord once more. The warmth of the sun on my coat as I stand in the field is an eerie pleasureless echo of his ecstatic glory. How I long for him!

Saturday
Relived my brutal slaughter of the traitor Asmodean. Ah! - such a glorious day that was, a sign of things to come. Beware, all you who think you can defy the power of the Great Lord! Must deposit extra-large pile of dung over where I buried his body.

Sunday
His eyes, his darkness, his glorious Shadow - these things invade my mind, leaving no room save for his worship. Once more, as is only natural, the Great Lord filled my mind, calling me to do his will. In my dreams, he tells me my hoofed form is a blessing; none will suspect that humble Bela is his most faithful servant, his most powerful one, close to the Dragon, close to the girl Amyrlin, trusted with all he loves time and again. Already I have struck and yet they suspect not. Come the Last Day, I will strike again, but this time for all to see. I dreamed it, the glorious topple of the sun-hair from my back, the sweet snap of her neck echoed in the snap of the Dragon's mind, the roar of his anguish parallel to the roar of my master's mind as the Dragon Soul became his. I will live! I will be Nae'blis!

Figbiscuit
10-17-2012, 04:33 AM
:D

SauceyBlueConfetti
10-17-2012, 03:28 PM
FRICKIN' FABULOUS !!!

Beginning to suspect I might not actually be a Dreamer.

heheheheheheheheheh

Lupusdeusest
10-18-2012, 07:56 AM
Come on guys! Contribute!

yks 6nnetu hing
10-18-2012, 08:45 AM
Mat

Monday
Dreamed that the buxom barwench all of a sudden did not have boobs. AM NOT GAY. blood and bloody ashes

Tuesday
Dreamed that the luscious barwench was all of a sudden bald. AM NOT GAY. blood and bloody ashes

Wednesday
Dreamed that the Dice rolled a Critical Miss.

Thursday
Dreamed that I met a girl with no boobs and no hair. Def a girl though. I think I'm in love?

Friday
Dreamed that I danced a waltz with Gholam. the music had weird lyrics to it, totally different from the Memories. friggin' Snakes and Foxes!

Saturday
Dreamed Rand was not crazy. Realized I have no idea why I'm friends with this guy. Total downer.

Sunday
Dreamed I got married. The Dice totally rolled a Crit Miss though since the "bride" was bald and skinny and all uppity and a royal to boot. Can't a guy catch a break, I need a Beard that's at least somewhat believable. Blood and bloody ashes!

SauceyBlueConfetti
11-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Elaida

Monday
Dreamt I got new jewelry!

Tuesday
Dreamt I was waving at Egwene al'Vere as she threw fireballs in the air. Strange. I need to talk to the Mistress of Novices about her discipline again.

Wednesday
Dreamt I was flying! Wheeeee!

Thursday
Dreamt I had new friends and they gave me a new nickname! I am sure it is a very honorary title.

Friday
Dreamt I met a skinny bald girl. I liked her! Pretty clothes.

Saturday
Dreamt I was channeling! Felt odd though.

Saturday
Dreamt I was channeling again! People were watching me and telling me how great I was, FINALLY some appreciation! I think I was making the weaves for Traveling.

Sunday
Uh-oh

GonzoTheGreat
11-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Would it be impolite to remind people that the week has 10 days?

SauceyBlueConfetti
11-07-2012, 12:09 PM
lolol good point Gonzo, we need to use the WoT calendar !

Zombie Sammael
11-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Would it be impolite to remind people that the week has 10 days?

Most of mine got tired after five days, so I can't imagine how laboured they would be after ten. Besides, I know what the first seven days are called. I'm not sure about the last three.

GonzoTheGreat
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Besides, I know what the first seven days are called. I'm not sure about the last three.
A problem which, you may have noticed, I carefully delegated to others.
Actually, I'm not entirely sure the days of the week in Randland are named at all.

Zombie Sammael
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
A problem which, you may have noticed, I carefully delegated to others.
Actually, I'm not entirely sure the days of the week in Randland are named at all.

They aren't. But I'm assuming that even though legend fades to myth, the days of the week aren't long forgotten when the age that gave them birth comes round again.

GonzoTheGreat
11-09-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm willing to bet you're wrong about that. The "seven days in a week" thing is a lot more persistant than any specific names they have.
During the French revolution an attempt was made to enforce a 10 day week. That wasn't a particularly great success. Names of days, on the other hand, seem to be a lot more variable.