PDA

View Full Version : Demandred is....*click link*

Mik
10-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Just thought you guys over @ Theoryland would like to read this thread:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/75864-miks-warp-demandred-isclick-to-find-out/

I'm just here to point to the thread.
I won't stay here to debate it, because someone here doesn't like my posts for some reason.

Have a good day, Theorylanders.
May you always find Demandred and shade

Cheers,
Mik

suttree
10-18-2012, 12:45 PM
I won't stay here to debate it, because someone here doesn't like my posts for some reason.

Come on mate, let this go. Bans handed down don't help anyone.

Tsofu
10-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Wowie Zowie! That's as thoroughly a researched theory as I've seen in a while. And -in my humble estimation- as wrong as Mat married to Eliada!:D:D

Just sayin

Tsofu

Great Lord of the Dark
10-18-2012, 06:05 PM
It won't help your cause that I like this. I note most detractors use ye olde interview quotes to pan your idea, so I'll offer a more substantive challenge:

Logain directs Zaida to send her ships to carry food to Arad Doman in Knife of Dreams. Demandred can't counter this without revealing himself. But now his forces are out of position, and answer, in a fashion, to Rand. There's a nice parallel with the Age of Legends in that he's subordinate to Rand, but it really doesn't help his cause to have his authority usurped. Can you reconcile Demandred's strategy to attack from the south with Rand overriding any orders he might give? Do the Sea Folk follow the Master of the Blades or the Coramoor?

I recently posted about what Harine's final POV will be in A Memory of Light, and unveiling Zaida's Darkfriend husband might do the trick.

Anyway, nice theory, but of course Demandd is actually Taim. I use this sentence as punctuation.

Terez
10-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Come on mate, let this go. Bans handed down don't help anyone.
He's a troll; what did you expect?

Southpaw2012
10-18-2012, 09:01 PM
It literally seems like he came to post that here in order to get your attention and stir up drama haha

Terez
10-18-2012, 09:16 PM
He's not the first one to do it after a Dragonmount spat; finnssss did the same thing. And when he did it, he quieted all arguments in his defense. No better way to make it clear you're a troll.

finnssss
10-18-2012, 10:51 PM
He's not the first one to do it after a Dragonmount spat; finnssss did the same thing. And when he did it, he quieted all arguments in his defense. No better way to make it clear you're a troll.

Hahaha! Whatever you say Terez, whatever you say.

Too funny.

*Cough*Demandred wrote Fog and Steel*Cough* ;)

Terez
10-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Whatever I say? That's what happened, no matter how much you try to deny it. And you're still a troll.

finnssss
10-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Whatever I say? That's what happened, no matter how much you try to deny it. And you're still a troll.

Oh please.
I have no problem admitting that I let things get out of hand but I certainly wasn't alone in that regard and even more importantly, I wasn't the one that started it.
Your assertion that Demandred wrote "Fog and Steel" along with the subsequent insult laced, hissy-fit you threw at anyone that found that a tad on the farfetched side that did.

So please, lets leave the high horse in the stable eh.

Either way, back to the topic at hand, it is a very well thought out and well written theory Mik, nice job!
And don't feel bad, you are just part of an extremely long list of "trolls".
(Trolls in this case is defined as someone that has disagreed with Terez. Hence the long list ;) )

Terez
10-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Oh please.
I have no problem admitting that I let things get out of hand but I certainly wasn't alone in that regard and even more importantly, I wasn't the one that started it.
We could argue about that all day long, but it doesn't even matter. What matters is that you proved yourself to be a troll by coming to Theoryland to continue the fight when you hadn't posted here in months. Exactly like Mik is doing now.

finnssss
10-19-2012, 12:13 AM
We could argue about that all day long, but it doesn't even matter. What matters is that you proved yourself to be a troll by coming to Theoryland to continue the fight when you hadn't posted here in months. Exactly like Mik is doing now.

Might wanna do some fact checking there :p

Terez
10-19-2012, 12:15 AM
I already did, at the time. And that's exactly why you were put on troll watch.

Cortar
10-19-2012, 12:18 AM

Watch out guys, she has binders full of trolls!

finnssss
10-19-2012, 12:22 AM

And you suddenly bringing my name up for something long dead, which is obviously going to invite a response, is proper behavior right?

Reading from the "Do as I say, not as I do" book again eh.
I'm shocked!

Either way, I'm done with this. Get your last word in and then we'll both move on...again.

Cheers

Terez
10-19-2012, 12:26 AM
And you suddenly bringing my name up for something long dead, which is obviously going to invite a response, is proper behavior right?
It's definitely a comparison worth mentioning. There aren't any other Theorylanders who pay attention to what's going on at DM; if I don't tell them, then they won't know.

Marie Curie 7
10-19-2012, 12:55 AM
Everybody knock off the sniping. Thread is closed for now.