PDA

View Full Version : AMOL Chapter

Artur pendragon
11-07-2012, 04:26 AM
hey guys was reading Brandon's twitter and seen that he said he was reading out of Stormlight 2 and AMOL does anyone know what he read or if it was new?
Tweet date is nov 3 also

Dom
11-07-2012, 10:21 AM
hey guys was reading Brandon's twitter and seen that he said he was reading out of Stormlight 2 and AMOL does anyone know what he read or if it was new?
Tweet date is nov 3 also

I've seen a picture somewhere (Brandon's Facebook, via a tag? Not sure but it's somewhere obvious like this) with the legend saying it showed Brandon reading from SL2 and chapter one of AMOL in Toronto last week.

Artur pendragon
11-07-2012, 12:01 PM
ok ty Dom for the info was hoping for new AMOL info;(

Dom
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
ok ty Dom for the info was hoping for new AMOL info;(

No problem. I think they may have gave us all they could reasonably give us: the prologue, the Merrilor set up chapters and an early Mat chapter (could be his second one depending how events unfolded after Ghenji) that doesn't reveal for sure if he left Moiraine/Thom to go to his wife or if he went to Merrilor and discussed first with Rand going to his wife. All we know is that Mat pondered returning to Tuon soon in TOM, he wanted to get Ghenji out of the way first.

I get the feeling by chapter 3 things likely starts to develop too much for them to want to release that and let us speculate over the developments for 2 months.

We might get another chapter if there's another early one not focussed on Merrilor events nor Moiraine/Thom and Mat, but we might not get anything more either.