PDA

View Full Version : 15th Anniversary of Theoryland

Tamyrlin
11-29-2012, 03:08 PM
So, I'm working with the JordanCon team to make sure we do some things to celebrate 15 years of Theoryland. I'm thinking about doing a Panel covering the history of Theoryland in all facets from discussing the first theories, the site, the people, the cucumbers, the whole works. Many of these are old stories for most of us, but it would be fun in my opinion to have a look back. I plan to dig through some of the oldest emails I have and reveal some of the first theories sent to me, give out some awards, etc.

Also, I'm hoping to do some sort of lunch/dinner for Theorylanders, with a few special guest perhaps. I still need to work out the details.

And finally I'm in the midst of having an official logo designed (fifteen years too late), which I'll use to create a second t-shirt...because who doesn't want another Theoryland t-shirt.

So, while I know it's a difficulty, I'd love to see as many of you there as possible and to meet some new faces as well, as this will likely be my last JordanCon, and possible the last for many of you.

ShadowbaneX
11-29-2012, 07:38 PM
stupid classes...why do I have to have exams, projects and finals why JordanCon is happening? :'(

I'd really, really, really love to be there Tam, but I just don't think it's possible. Unless there's a miracle and all my stuff manages to happen/be due before JordonCon, I'm going to be stuck here. I hope everyone else has fun...and I might order a t-shirt...because you're right, who doesn't want another TL t-shirt. I wore mine yesterday in fact.

Isabel
11-29-2012, 11:37 PM
I do hope we are going to continue meeting up after Jcon 2013. Would be a shame if that was the last TL meet.

WinespringBrother
11-30-2012, 07:53 AM
2014 - the first Theorylandcon!

Frenzy
12-08-2012, 01:19 AM
2014 - the first Theorylandcon!

i'd host it in my backyard & fill you all full of tasty tasty bbq

ShadowbaneX
12-08-2012, 01:55 AM
i'd host it in my backyard & fill you all full of tasty tasty bbq
assuming I've got the money I'm there.

WinespringBrother