PDA

View Full Version : Aviendha's tohs

Terez
01-13-2013, 09:35 PM
That is all.

(Thanks Illy. (http://forum.malazanempire.com/index.php?showtopic=25284&view=findpost&p=1023617))

kivo
01-13-2013, 11:22 PM
That is all.

(Thanks Illy. (http://forum.malazanempire.com/index.php?showtopic=25284&view=findpost&p=1023617))

Lol. Hopefully Rand doesn't have a foot fetish. Pretty cool that she got to basically take a Forsaken gai'shain. But what will she do with Graendal after her 101 days. Da'tsang?

Terez
01-13-2013, 11:45 PM
366 days. And Rand still has four other feet to play with if he's into that kind of thing...

PS—foreshadowing, in case anyone forgot ;)

"He is right in one thing," Lan said around his pipestem with the same sort of quiet. Another man who seemed never to have been a boy. His eyes were blue ice beneath the braided leather cord that encircled his brows. "Anyone near him is in great danger. Anyone." For some reason, Nynaeve snorted. Then put her hand on a leather scrip with hard bulges lying on the table and smiled. Though after a moment her smile faltered.

"Do my first-sister and I fear danger?" Aviendha demanded, planting her fists on her hips. Her shawl slipped from her shoulders and fell to the floor, but she was so intent that she seemed unaware of the loss. "This man has toh to us, Aan'allein, and we to him. It must be worked out."

Min spread her hands. "I don't know what anybody's toes have to do with anything, or feet either, but I'm not going anywhere until you talk to them, Rand!" She affected not to notice Aviendha's outraged glare.

GonzoTheGreat
01-14-2013, 04:17 AM
366 days.
Do they ever have leap years?

WinespringBrother
01-14-2013, 10:15 AM
Do they ever have leap years?

They do have a few holidays that don't occur every year, I think 3 different feast days that are added on different cycles (per the BWB).

WinespringBrother
01-14-2013, 10:20 AM
366 days. And Rand still has four other feet to play with if he's into that kind of thing...

PS—foreshadowing, in case anyone forgot ;)

The minimum length of a year and a day in Randland is actually 365 days: (13 months * 28 days) + 1, though some years with feast days are longer.