PDA

View Full Version : Roomate?

Dragon Thief
01-18-2013, 10:58 PM
Hey all,

starting to look into getting together stuff for JordanCon.

First up, anyone want to share a room? I dont care about gender, am not nearly as big a perv as Sini will likely be, and I'm sure to smell better than Taer. There's really no downside here. I might even autograph something for you.

Also, there's no schedule on the site as of yet, so how late does it go on Sunday? There's a crazy cheap flight from SF > ATL arrivin Thurs night but leaving like 1030 Sunday morning, not sure if it's worth it. Anyone who's been before have comments? Is there hotel - airport shuttle service available or is anyone else already driving there / renting a car and willing to shuttle me (I can chip in money)?

Isabel
01-19-2013, 12:17 AM
:) good to her you are coming. I do suggest trying to stay a bit longer on sunday or coming earlier on thursday. Normally the schedule onsunday is till 14.00 for the normal tracks andafter that is the 'how id you like the convention' panel.

Btw: i and perhaps camel as well will be taking the 7.10 in the morning flight to atlanta.

Dragon Thief
01-21-2013, 03:52 PM
bump, just because I posted this on a holiday weekend like a Taer (er, I mean tard. Or do I?)