PDA

View Full Version : Just bought my Con Ticket

Frenzy
01-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Put my title as Theoryland Co-conspirator.

Plane booked, room booked, ticket purchased... guess i'm really going this year. :D

Guess i better go finish reading aMoL...

Dragon Thief
01-28-2013, 03:17 PM
What a loser.

I mean, really, who goes to Jcon? Erm.

(and I still need to buy my Jcon ticket come the 1st).

Tamyrlin
01-29-2013, 05:06 PM
Now let's go put the pressure on the rest of the crew. :)

Ishara
01-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Are you booked at the Double Tree, Tam?

Great Lord of the Dark
01-30-2013, 12:33 PM
I really really hoped my U.S. travel would allow me to extend by a weekend, but they've gone and scheduled it for the wrong week, so instead of a perfectly acceptable 8 hour drive down I-95,I'll be in the wrong country.

Have a blast gang!

SauceyBlueConfetti
02-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Room - check
Flight - check
Con Ticket - check

Now I just need to rent the car and I am done.

:)

Tamyrlin
02-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Are you booked at the Double Tree, Tam?

I feel like an idiot for not reserving a bunch of rooms in anticipation...but maybe this will give us a second, logical place to hang out if a bunch of TLers are in another hotel. And I may contact whichever hotel that is to see if they have a room I can rent for a TL Anniversary event one of those days or nights. My goal is to get Team Jordan/Sanderson to come to such an event.

Tamyrlin
02-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Room - check
Flight - check
Con Ticket - check

Now I just need to rent the car and I am done.

:)

I think I should create a Facebook group to discuss details.

Ishara
02-04-2013, 11:19 AM
I feel like an idiot for not reserving a bunch of rooms in anticipation...but maybe this will give us a second, logical place to hang out if a bunch of TLers are in another hotel. And I may contact whichever hotel that is to see if they have a room I can rent for a TL Anniversary event one of those days or nights. My goal is to get Team Jordan/Sanderson to come to such an event.

That's okay - we'll figure it all out!

Besides which, Saucy, Frenzy and I are all bunking together, so it'll be all kinds of trouble at the La Quinta. ;)

But I'll still be calling the Double Tree once a week - just in case.

SauceyBlueConfetti
02-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Are the con badges/stuff supposed to come in the mail? Or do we get them AT the con? It has been 3 weeks and I thought they were mailed.

I guess I should go read the site.

Sei'taer
02-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Are the con badges/stuff supposed to come in the mail? Or do we get them AT the con? It has been 3 weeks and I thought they were mailed.

I guess I should go read the site.

You pick them up there.

SauceyBlueConfetti
02-22-2013, 03:23 PM
You pick them up there.

BTW, make sure Alyson pencils in time to meet me. I want to buy HER a beverage, for--well--putting up with you daily.

:p

Sei'taer
02-23-2013, 12:21 PM
BTW, make sure Alyson pencils in time to meet me. I want to buy HER a beverage, for--well--putting up with you daily.

:p

That should be the other way around.

Isabel
02-24-2013, 01:15 AM
Hey all,

I read that the overlow hotel is also going ast. If you havent done so: book your room.

Regards,

Isabel

Hopper
02-26-2013, 06:31 PM
For any of you who do not yet have your JordanCon passes, prices go up on Friday when the JCon webmaster wakes up.

Prices now: $45.
Prices Friday: $65.

Get them while they're hot.