PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Fatality List?

Lost One
02-04-2013, 07:26 PM
I saw one posted within two weeks of the book hitting the shelf, but cannot find it now.. I was wondering what happened to Ihvon.

Davian93
02-04-2013, 07:32 PM
I saw one posted within two weeks of the book hitting the shelf, but cannot find it now.. I was wondering what happened to Ihvon.

Odds are he went nutso when Alanna died but its never mentioned. He completely disappeared in the final 2-3 books.

Dom
02-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Odds are he went nutso when Alanna died but its never mentioned. He completely disappeared in the final 2-3 books.

He was presusambly with her in Tear, as he was no longer with Rand by the Cleansing.

Nutso is an option. That he was killed by whoever captured Alanna (SH, IMO) is another likely scenario.

But to be on the safe side, Ivhon's one of the many WoT characters who didn't survive RJ.

Marie Curie 7
02-04-2013, 09:01 PM

The list of deaths in AMoL is here (http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7720). (We do have a search feature, which works pretty well if you sort by "relevancy".)

Also, Ihvon isn't listed because, as previously mentioned, he's not ever referred to in AMoL, so we don't know his fate for sure. His last appearance by name was in Winter's Heart, actually.

Jalyn
02-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Eh, Ihvon couldn't even spell his own name correctly, who cares if he lived?

Lost One
02-06-2013, 11:50 AM
He was presusambly with her in Tear, as he was no longer with Rand by the Cleansing.

Nutso is an option. That he was killed by whoever captured Alanna (SH, IMO) is another likely scenario.

But to be on the safe side, Ivhon's one of the many WoT characters who didn't survive RJ.

Figured he was dead by the time Alanna gets killed by Moriden.. just wondering if anyone knew the specifics. I mean he would have had to have been killed for her to be taken... unless he was a secret Friend of the Dark who was killed by her as she was being taken, or killed by Moriden or who actually was tasked with capturing her afterwards.