PDA

View Full Version : HCFF Siswai'aman

SauceyBlueConfetti
04-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Sooooo

JordanCon. There may, or may not, have been Theoryland HCFF Siswai'aman wearing red cloth headbands with a small ancient symbol of Aes Sedai on them, including the image "HCFF". Maybe. As a visual show of fealty to our leader, Tamyrlin.

Many of the buttons still remain up for grabs if anyone would like one. Free, but postage may be required if you live in the middle of frickin nowhere and require 11 postage stamps the size of a dollar bill.

If anyone would like one of these buttons, in remembrance of their existence here at TL, send me a PM, or contact me on Facebook. I will need addresses.

If these symbols actually existed, they may look like this:

http://theoryland.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=19&pictureid=126

WinespringBrother
04-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Sooooo

JordanCon. There may, or may not, have been Theoryland HCFF Siswai'aman wearing red cloth headbands with a small ancient symbol of Aes Sedai on them, including the image "HCFF". Maybe. As a visual show of fealty to our leader, Tamyrlin.

Many of the buttons still remain up for grabs if anyone would like one. Free, but postage may be required if you live in the middle of frickin nowhere and require 11 postage stamps the size of a dollar bill.

If anyone would like one of these buttons, in remembrance of their existence here at TL, send me a PM, or contact me on Facebook. I will need addresses.

If these symbols actually existed, they may look like this:

http://theoryland.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=19&pictureid=126

DAMN! I should have gotten one when I was there! (or did I)?:D

Isabel
04-23-2013, 05:04 PM
What buttons?

I may or may not also have some for europeans.

ShadowbaneX
04-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Damn this education of mine...:(

Ieyasu
05-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Thanks SBC! I got mine in yesterday's mail!

<3

Figbiscuit
05-21-2013, 06:06 AM
Mine arrived safely too, as you know. Already had questions about them. When I try to explain people just look at me like I'm mental so in future I think I'm going down the 'what button' route :D It won't help them looking at me like I'm mental, but my friends know me well enough not to be surprised by my weirdness as it is, ha.

SauceyBlueConfetti
05-23-2013, 01:19 PM
If you asked me for a button and didn't get it yet, let me know...and let me know if you DID get yours! Either here, PM or Facebook. Puzzling. I have two folks indicating theirs haven't arrived yet, and they were all mailed on 5/11. Fig got hers in ENGLAND fergoodnesssake, I don't understand the rest being delayed.

I will pull the tracking info for anyone who has not seen theirs yet.

Zombie Sammael
05-23-2013, 10:00 PM
We got ours in Australia yesterday. Thanks Saucey! We will do photos of us wearing them soon!

Great Lord of the Dark
05-24-2013, 03:17 PM
After opening the mail, and showing my daughter the contents with a brief explanation, I tell my daughter I'm going to thank Saucey for the package.

She responds "what package?"

Figbiscuit
05-28-2013, 06:31 AM
After opening the mail, and showing my daughter the contents with a brief explanation, I tell my daughter I'm going to thank Saucey for the package.

She responds "what package?"

Your daughter is awesome :cool:

Anaiya Sedai
05-29-2013, 04:15 PM
If they existed I would love one.