PDA

View Full Version : The Chase...

irerancincpkc
09-16-2008, 09:15 AM
I thought it was a pretty good race on Sunday. Kyle wrecked, so it made my day. :D I thought Jr. had a good shot at winning it, but they can't keep his darn car good for the whole race; I really think Jimmie Johnson has a really good shot at winning three in a row.

My darkhorse pick is Jeff Burton... :D

Sei'taer
09-16-2008, 09:34 AM
I thought it was a good race too...just because of Kyle wrecking. I wanted him to finish 42nd but it didn't happen. I hope he has more bad luck next race.

I'm really looking forward to talladega this time.

irerancincpkc
09-16-2008, 09:38 AM
One more really bad finish would more than likely put Kyle out of it.

Talladega should be awesome. Dover is next week, right? Not my favorite track...

tanaww
09-16-2008, 09:39 AM
All I can say about this is that, while funny car is pretty wide open, if Tony Schumacher doesn't take the top fuel, something is seriously wrong. He's had the baddest hot rod all year. And how awesome would it be if Steve Johnson proved to be the true dark horse in PSM?

irerancincpkc
09-16-2008, 09:44 AM
All I can say about this is that, while funny car is pretty wide open, if Tony Schumacher doesn't take the top fuel, something is seriously wrong. He's had the baddest hot rod all year.
My family wants McClenathan to win, but I laugh at them with the point lead that Schumacher has.

tanaww
09-16-2008, 09:46 AM
My family wants McClenathan to win, but I laugh at them with the point lead that Schumacher has.

Cory Mac is a great guy but he's got no chance. If by some fluke it's not the Army car, it'll probably end up Antron or (god forbid) Hot Rod Fuller.

irerancincpkc
09-16-2008, 10:03 AM
Cory Mac is a great guy but he's got no chance. If by some fluke it's not the Army car, it'll probably end up Antron or (god forbid) Hot Rod Fuller.
I thought you said once you liked Dixon... or did you hate him? Can't remember...

tanaww
09-16-2008, 10:10 AM
I thought you said once you liked Dixon... or did you hate him? Can't remember...

I despise him. He's an arrogant prick to his fans at the track (as far as I can tell - my one encounter with him was an accidental meeting as he was walking back to his pit area. I said "Hi!" and he gave me an "F-you" look). He's a jerk WJ and KJ are jerks too.

irerancincpkc
09-16-2008, 11:01 AM
I despise him. He's an arrogant prick to his fans at the track (as far as I can tell - my one encounter with him was an accidental meeting as he was walking back to his pit area. I said "Hi!" and he gave me an "F-you" look). He's a jerk WJ and KJ are jerks too.
Well that settles that... :D I don't suppose he had an excuse... while I tend to feel bad for celebrities and the constant pressure on them that does seem to be jerkish of him. Most drivers are nice guys that you can go up and talk to, from my limited experience, at least.