PDA

View Full Version : WOR full spoilers thread

Terez
04-09-2014, 01:33 PM
There are spoilers in the Stormlight 2 thread, but I thought I would save people the trouble of warning against them and start a spoiler thread.

Adolin might be a key to all of this, but I don't think so much a BAD thing. Maybe a different direction, and what we SEE now as good/possibly right could be total misdirection.
I saw his killing of Sadeas as the turning point for his character. I doubt he will fully recover from it, whether or not he gets caught out, but the clumsiness of how he covered it up leads me to believe that he will indeed get caught, and that he will have a meeting with justice soon. It serves as a testing of Dalinar's honor and also as a means of separating Adolin from Shallan.

Davian93
04-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Yup, pretty much this. Its pretty clear that Adolin will end up being a "fallen angel" so to speak while the rest of his family end up as Radiants.

Res_Ipsa
04-10-2014, 12:48 PM
He could also easily just be a Malcolm Reynolds type character who doesn't hold to traditional Victorian ideas of fair play. But I like the idea of a fallen angel.