PDA

View Full Version : Where was Min?

GonzoTheGreat
04-20-2014, 02:58 AM
In the beginning of AMoL, when Rand met Perrin in his tent, Min was sleeping in another part of that same tent. When Rand set up the pavilion and started to present his demands to the assembled leaders, Min was at his side. But where was she when Aviendha sneaked up on him? Where was Min when Rand and Aviendha spend the night in Rand's bed? Did they simply shove her to the side, leaving her one third of the blankets, or did she go elsewhere?

gen
04-20-2014, 12:16 PM
Apparently she was with Elayne. Rand goes around the camp with Perrin and Elayne is woken up. Aviendha goes to see Elayne first to ask permission to get laid and Elayne summons Min there. Then Rand goes to work the treatise and the ladies talk amongst themselves. Then Aviendha separates from the others and sneaks to have Rand-time. It's not mentioned explicitly where Min spent the rest of night but I would assume it was with Elayne.

Though I must admit it would have been rather hilarious to have Rand and Aviendha go at it like rabbits. And then have PoV from Min who's next to them... :D

Terez
04-20-2014, 01:56 PM
He sensed all three of them together before Aviendha came to him, didn't he?

Seeker
04-20-2014, 03:36 PM

He did.

No real explanation of how Elayne got word to Min but I'm guessing it can be arranged by sending a Maiden. Rand went out for a walk with Perrin. She probably left at that time.

GonzoTheGreat
04-21-2014, 03:22 AM
That was in a whole different chapter from the one I randomly reread, so how was I to know? :confused:

Apparently the three walked most of the way towards Rand's tent together, and Aviendha then went the last couple of dozen (or hundred, whatever) paces alone.