PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the games?

Tomp
08-22-2014, 06:25 PM
Maybe this should be in the wot discussion forums.

My question is, as in the thread title.

Where are all the games and other tie-in products for WoT now that the series has ended?

Are there any computer RTS or RPG games?
Are there any board games, card games or new RPGs (P&P)?

NO

or, have you guys heard anything different on the matter.

It's been 1 1/2 years since the release of AMoL. Where's all the stuff?

Mort
08-23-2014, 03:52 AM
Everyone lost interest? A series still on going has some momentum. This one is over, man. (My best The Dude impression)

Isabel
08-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Perhaps there will be somethings later. But it seems it's not being made now.

Sarevok
08-23-2014, 01:50 PM
There is a game... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time_(video_game) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time_(video_game))

It sucks. :(

rand
08-23-2014, 11:53 PM
I know, it's really time to start marketing this stuff. So many good ideas...

Trolloc plush toys.

Kraft macaroni shaped like Rand, Mat, and Perrin's faces.

A WoT version of MouseTrap where instead of a mouse it's Egwene and Elayne that keep getting trapped.

A Trolloc cook pot cookware set.

"It's Time to Toss the Dice with Mat" version of Yahtzee.

A video game in which Perrin chases fruitlessly after Faile for twenty-five action-packed levels (at the end of each level you have to decide if you want to continue or just have sex with Berelain).

A version of Clue/Cluedo where you have to guess which character killed Asmodean.

A version of Battleship featuring the Seanchan vs. the Sea Folk using the OP.

A version of Monopoly featuring every inn mentioned in the series as the properties.

A version of Risk taking place entirely in the White Tower, where you pick an Ajah and try to control all the others.

Inflatable bounce house replica of the Stone of Tear.

"Rand and Mat's Twister," where you have to play Twister with one arm tied behind your back and a patch over one eye.

"Bela's Choice" TV dinners.

Uno
08-24-2014, 12:20 AM
Trolloc plush toys.

That's hardly new. They marketed one of those back in the late 90s. It was a kind of humanoid cow. It wore pink armour, as I recall.

rand
08-24-2014, 02:30 AM
Really? That's kind of...um...interesting.

Well, in that case they need plush Myrddraal toys that have wires in their capes so they won't blow around.

Zombie Sammael
08-24-2014, 03:25 AM
I'd be all over some WOT action figures, but they'd have to make them less boring than the GOT ones. We need Trollocs, Myrddraal, maybe even a Raken or To'Raken boxed set, not just figures of men wearing clothes with swords.

The Unreasoner
08-24-2014, 07:05 PM
For the yahtzee...

Use normally weighted dice, but have a bit of metal in each under the single pip, and an electromagnet under the table that turns on randomly. That would be funny.

DahLliA
08-26-2014, 06:30 AM
Well. There's still Game of Stones going strong: http://gos.talij.com/

Figbiscuit
08-28-2014, 09:15 AM
rand you're killing me, some of those ideas are genius, hahaha

Gilshalos Sedai
08-28-2014, 09:42 AM
A version of Clue/Cluedo where you have to guess which character killed Asmodean.

It's always Lanfear. ~waits for it.~