PDA

View Full Version : Fight Club

Daekyras
09-16-2014, 05:50 AM
Last night I had some free time.

The ladies in my life were asleep and my little boy was having a "good" night were he was asleep by nine and hopefully not waking up for another few hours. Baby do good!

Anyway, i threw on the TV and fight club was on.

Hadn't seen it since probably 1998. Loved it then, love it still.

Now, question is, if you were in a fight club and could fight anyone in history, who would it be and why?

For me- Sun Tzu. Lets see if he was any good.

Or, I'd love to go back and kick 18yo Daeks ass, tell him to be less of an arrogant prick!

Who would you fight????

Davian93
09-16-2014, 08:52 AM
Gandhi.

Ivhon
09-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Gandhi.

Figures. Wouldn't want to scuff the shoes, would ya?

I'd wanna give the Old Man the ass-whooping he deserved. Might be worth it to make a "I got the shit kicked out of me by Bruce Lee and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt" tee-shirt.

Nazbaque
09-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Jigoro Kano.

Daekyras
09-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Jigoro Kano.

Oh, very, very good.

Are you judoka?

Nazbaque
09-17-2014, 12:34 AM
Used to be. Been thinking I should take it up again. I always liked the ideals behind it.

Nazbaque
09-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Did I just discourage everyone by setting a too high score for them to beat?

Frenzy
09-20-2014, 11:19 PM
No, we just know not to talk about Fight Club.

SauceyBlueConfetti
09-23-2014, 11:55 AM
I'll go for this.

Cheryl Cox. She was my 3rd/4th grade nemesis. I had yet to hit my major growth spurt, and she moved from Michigan to New York (I think) shortly thereafter. I believe now I could totally take her out with one good uppercut.

It would relieve much of my lingering childhood angst. Resolution, it's all about resolution.

Maybe David Pavlish too. He was really mean to me once on the monkey bars. Bastard.

Nazbaque
09-23-2014, 12:12 PM
I'll go for this.

Cheryl Cox. She was my 3rd/4th grade nemesis. I had yet to hit my major growth spurt, and she moved from Michigan to New York (I think) shortly thereafter. I believe now I could totally take her out with one good uppercut.

It would relieve much of my lingering childhood angst. Resolution, it's all about resolution.

Maybe David Pavlish too. He was really mean to me once on the monkey bars. Bastard.

You know one of the rules is "No shirts, no shoes"

Daekyras
09-26-2014, 03:00 PM
You know one of the rules is "No shirts, no shoes"

There's also one about "goes limp" so you might be out....i jest, i jest.

Only just checked this thread- didn't expect the personal replies. I assumed it'd be a bunch of things like "bono" and "hitler".

So, if its personal- Mr.feeney. And i don't stop til the twitching does.

Nazbaque
09-26-2014, 05:00 PM
There's also one about "goes limp" so you might be out....i jest, i jest.

Only just checked this thread- didn't expect the personal replies. I assumed it'd be a bunch of things like "bono" and "hitler".

So, if its personal- Mr.feeney. And i don't stop til the twitching does.

"If someone yells 'stop', goes limp or taps out, the fight is over." So I don't really see a problem. It would take a while for me to go limp with a topless cat fight around.