PDA

View Full Version : Lan is dead

halo6819
10-25-2014, 10:02 AM
So as he does sometimes, Brandon dropped in on a random thread on reddit and dropped a potential bomb.

Everyone keeps assuming that Lan didn't die...

full thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/WoT/comments/2k81zy/well_i_finally_finished_and_felt_like_sharing/clisz2p

I am at work and couldn't check aMoL to see what kind of crazy theories could be constructed that show that Lan did die defeating Demandored, but I would love to see what you all come up with :)

GonzoTheGreat
10-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Note: your theory should take into account that the Warder bond was not broken by whatever had happened to Lan.

SauceyBlueConfetti
10-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Thought this was kind of accepted as fact for a while now, so this isn't really a bombshell at this point.

Lan did die, but Rand resurrected him while he fought with Moridin/Ishamael.

It closed the circle on the arguments he had with Nynaeve that no one could be brought back from death by Rand...and did so by resurrecting HER love.

Davian93
10-30-2014, 12:44 PM
You know if you read Lord of Chaos backwards, it says "Lan is dead, Lan is dead"? True story.

Daekyras
11-05-2014, 09:56 AM
You know if you read Lord of Chaos backwards, it says "Lan is dead, Lan is dead"? True story.

And if you read any of Goodkind backwards it just says "I'm sorry, so, so sorry"