PDA

View Full Version : Theoryland Xmas cards

Isabel
10-31-2014, 12:59 PM
So who is in? :)

Frenzy
11-02-2014, 01:08 AM
i should get off my lazy bum and do cards this year, so i'm in. PM me your addy if you want a card from me.

Daekyras
11-04-2014, 05:37 AM
Actually, Why not?

I haven't sent a card since I was a kid. It might be nice to get in on the thing again. Might as well start with some interesting strangers from theoryland!

PM an address and I will send a card. I have already pm frenzy and isa so i better get a card now!

And im talking real cards, none of this fancy e-card business. hipsters.

Isabel
11-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Yay, i send Frenzy and Daekyras an pm :)

BTW, i don't mind if you send my christmas cards early, since i will be on holiday during christmas to Thailand:) :)

Isabel
11-29-2014, 06:28 AM
Bump:)
I think it's time to send Xmas cards;)

The Unreasoner
11-29-2014, 04:02 PM
I would send you cards, but mine tend to have photos on the front (and do this year). And I'm sort of a mildly paranoid person. But lots of love from Unreasoner to all.

Daekyras
12-01-2014, 06:13 AM
I would send you cards, but mine tend to have photos on the front (and do this year). And I'm sort of a mildly paranoid person. But lots of love from Unreasoner to all.

Just get non photo cards....PM me and Ill send you one unreasoner

The Unreasoner
12-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Just get non photo cards....PM me and Ill send you one unreasoner

I already have them. They just use a photo from last Christmas, so they were made ahead of time.

And there's no need to send me one. The fact that you were willing to send me one from all the way in Ireland is touching in itself.

I may send cookies or something, though probably not in time for Christmas. I make things that are even better (like eggnog), but they tend to spoil somewhere over the Atlantic.

Daekyras
12-03-2014, 08:33 AM
I already have them. They just use a photo from last Christmas, so they were made ahead of time.

And there's no need to send me one. The fact that you were willing to send me one from all the way in Ireland is touching in itself.

I may send cookies or something, though probably not in time for Christmas. I make things that are even better (like eggnog), but they tend to spoil somewhere over the Atlantic.

isabels idea. I just think it's nice. Cookies? My ever expanding waistline would love that. Pulled my hamstring about 3 months ago and at my age, that was like a death sentence to my fitness!

Lupusdeusest
12-22-2014, 08:20 AM
Er. Is it too late? They definitely won't won't make Christmas from House of Zombie/Lupus/Davidus, but it might be fun anyway.

In other news, I should really check in here more often

Daekyras
01-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Er. Is it too late? They definitely won't won't make Christmas from House of Zombie/Lupus/Davidus, but it might be fun anyway.

In other news, I should really check in here more often

Of course its not too late. Holidays keep rolling in my house.

PM an address and I will send on. Must post one to my Brother down there anyway!!