PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood discrimination

Tomp
11-22-2014, 04:24 PM
I saw Lexi Alexander on the SchmoesKnow movie show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TtekSEivC0).

It gives a look behind the scenes of Hollywood politics and the discrimination of women and minority groups.

Davian93
11-22-2014, 09:24 PM
Next someone is gonna bring up how lots of women and child actors get molested in exchange for roles in movies and tv shows.

Daekyras
11-26-2014, 05:51 AM
This lady gave a very informative chat on the "How did this get made?" podcast.

That is a great podcast for anyone who runs or walks.

Gilshalos Sedai
11-26-2014, 02:04 PM
You mean like this? Rooney Mara as Peter Pan's Tiger Lily. (http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/03/13/rooney-mara-tiger-lily-controversy/)

Davian93
11-30-2014, 03:53 PM
The Mara sisters are about as talented as the Deschanels...and both only have jobs due to their parents. The ever tough life of being born on 3rd base and thinking you hit a triple.

Daekyras
12-01-2014, 06:03 AM
The Mara sisters are about as talented as the Deschanels...and both only have jobs due to their parents. The ever tough life of being born on 3rd base and thinking you hit a triple.

Couldn't agree more. I once saw zooey deschanel(who I found attractive at the time) talking about how her parents had made her and her sister "be humble" growing up and it made me feel so ill that I find her mildly repulsive now.

Davian93
12-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Couldn't agree more. I once saw zooey deschanel(who I found attractive at the time) talking about how her parents had made her and her sister "be humble" growing up and it made me feel so ill that I find her mildly repulsive now.

Humble:

"Daddy, Emily has a tv show...I want one too! I want, I want, I want!!!"

Daekyras
12-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Humble:

"Daddy, Emily has a tv show...I want one too! I want, I want, I want!!!"

And can we make it terrible? Seriously, New Girl is just soooooo baaad.

Terez
12-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Is it bad that I don't know who any of these people are?

Davian93
12-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Is it bad that I don't know who any of these people are?

No, not at all.

Zooey Deschanel is a talentless actress currently "starring" on a Fox show called "The New Girl"

Her talentless hack of a sister is the star of another show called "Bones"...which may or may not still be on...I have no idea. I just see that it is on reruns occasionally on other channels.

The Mara sisters are both talentless hacks whose father (who owns the NY Giants) has gotten careers with his money/connections. Both have been in several crappy movies.

Nazbaque
12-01-2014, 02:00 PM
So they are like Liv Tyler except there's two of them and their daddy hasn't gotten them into anything really big because his threat of making the music for the project isn't as serious as a threat.