PDA

View Full Version : New officially adopted Theoryland daughter

pops taer
02-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Many of you know her from Jordan Con. Paige from New Mexico. Paige has consented to allow me to make her one of our group by officially adopting her into Theoryland. She has been to the last to JCon's and has worked at each one. So welcome Paige and I'm going to invite you to friend her on FB. She is as ornery as the rest of us and lots of fun to cuss and discuss with.

Daekyras
02-10-2015, 02:35 AM
Many of you know her from Jordan Con. Paige from New Mexico. Paige has consented to allow me to make her one of our group by officially adopting her into Theoryland. She has been to the last to JCon's and has worked at each one. So welcome Paige and I'm going to invite you to friend her on FB. She is as ornery as the rest of us and lots of fun to cuss and discuss with.

Awesome. Two new posters in a week. Woooh, the board is coming back!!!

Terez
02-10-2015, 02:38 AM
I don't think I have talked to her much at the cons but we interact a good deal on Facebook. I tend to doubt she will post here much.

DahLliA
02-10-2015, 06:12 AM

Welcome Paige from New Mexico! :D