PDA

View Full Version : New Questions

Hugh the Hand
06-08-2015, 02:28 PM
When I say "New" I mean ones I have not seen discussed, or questions I have.

I started a similar thread a while back, but I am hoping to get a new set of questions out there.

So of these might be me missing something or the impossible questions we might never know, IE that room in Rhuidean in tFoH that Rand could not figure out the and nor could I.

This is not an actual Aes Sedia bashing question, or Egwene bashing...But when they are prepping for the Last Battle did the White Tower do anything to call back all the sisters? I mean they have eyes and ears everywhere and Traveling...We know for a fact that some where still with the Borderlanders only days before the last Battle. How about the rest? if they had 1000 sisters, it was theorized in the books that about a third was in the WT a third with the rebels and a third off somewhere. Did anyone think to call back those off doing their own thing?

Next, once the Tuon learns about Traveling or the fact that they can do it, did she send any envoys or orders to the home continent? We know it was in chaos, but I would have tried to get some feeling on what was going on, and if possible get help for the last battle.

Last right now, Did Rand ever order for the Aiel to be tested to channel? Any reason why not?

Hugh the Hand
06-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Also Anyone know if they WOT Encyclopedia WEB site will ever be finished?

Daekyras
06-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Last right now, Did Randever order for the Aiel to be tested to channel? Any reason why not?

I do not believe he did. I can only imagine that he didnt order it because he was worried it would fracture the society even further.

I have a question- not really factual, more an impression thing.

when perrin is on his never ending quest to free his wife there is a pivotal scene where he is needing infotmation from an aiel. He tortures the aiel. It is meant to be hard hitting and show his descent into darkness similar to rands.

Am I the only one who feels it fell flat? I think I would do the same in his place.

Davian93
06-08-2015, 04:54 PM
I think it was a bit amateur hour by Perrin. I think I could torture someone a bit better than that...but that's just me.

Granted, I'd just waterboard his dumb ass till he broke. Or I'd go all Ramsay Snow on him. That would have been an interesting crossover scene.

"So yeah, I suck at torturing but my Wise Ones/Ashaman discovered a new gateway technique that opened up in a weird world called Westeros right by something called the "Dreadfort". Not sure what it is but this nice fella named Reek was hanging out and said he'd help me out. He said something about how you would end up begging him to cut off your finger....not sure what it means but it should be fun to find out."

http://media.giphy.com/media/MJ0sxcBzT3mTu/giphy.gif

Seems like a nice guy.

Terez
06-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Also Anyone know if they WOT Encyclopedia WEB site will ever be finished?
I am friends with Gary Kephart on Facebook; he occasionally posts updates. Not sure when it will be done but they are working on it.

GonzoTheGreat
06-09-2015, 02:40 AM
This is not an actual Aes Sedia bashing question, or Egwene bashing...But when they are prepping for the Last Battle did the White Tower do anything to call back all the sisters? I mean they have eyes and ears everywhere and Traveling...We know for a fact that some where still with the Borderlanders only days before the last Battle. How about the rest? if they had 1000 sisters, it was theorized in the books that about a third was in the WT a third with the rebels and a third off somewhere. Did anyone think to call back those off doing their own thing?A lot of those AS hadn't been doing their own thing, they had been doing Cadsuane's thing instead. And, as you may remember, once the candidates from the first two factions had been cleared away, Cadsuane became Amyrlin.

There were a few AS who had escaped that, one way or another. For instance, there were some (at least one) amongst the irregulars that gathered at Merrilor.
But I think that most AS did get back to follow the instructions from the White Tower. If they didn't and Rand won, they had centuries of awkward questions to look forward to, after all.

Next, once the Tuon learns about Traveling or the fact that they can do it, did she send any envoys or orders to the home continent? We know it was in chaos, but I would have tried to get some feeling on what was going on, and if possible get help for the last battle.Not as far as we know.
Tuon may have decided to ignore that mess for the time being. That way, she could pretend that she had started solving it as soon as she became aware of it. If she had send spies and then done nothing when they reported chaos, that would have meant a severe loss of face.

Last right now, Did Rand ever order for the Aiel to be tested to channel? Any reason why not?I don't think Rand ever ordered anyone to be tested in that way. As far as he was concerned, it should always be voluntary. And the Aiel males didn't volunteer for this; if they found out they could channel they went to "kill the Dark One".

Daekyras
06-09-2015, 03:54 AM
Granted, I'd just waterboard his dumb ass till he broke.

Once a military man, always a military man ;)

Dav: answer the question.

Big Bird: I don't know. Please. Please I have a family.

Dav: answer the question. Now.

BB: I DON'T KNOW GODDAMN YOU!

Dav nods head and a marine grabs BB from behind and covers face with a wet towel. The water boarding commences.

1 hour later.

Dav: he was a tough old bird. But he broke like all the rest. Now we know. Now we know how to get to sesame street. Roll out boys.

Davian93
06-09-2015, 07:48 AM
ROFL

Hugh the Hand
06-09-2015, 08:50 AM
As for the AS I thought the Code was Tower before nation etc. It seems many AS had their own loyalties, ie those with the Borderlanders, did not follow the Mommy's orders and fight with the Tower.

Along those lines, I think my confusion was with the numbers at the various Battles. We know all the Borderlanders were with Lan, but how many AS or Ashamen? Any support Aiel? Any support troops at all?

How about with Perrin and those forces? It was the Band, Andor, Perrin's forces, some Aiel, the Kin, and we know it was some channelers, but not sure how many or from where?

Same with Rand's force, it was Tear, the Aiel, the Windfinders?, the Dragonsworn, but not all since some ended up at Merriior? Speaking of windfinders, how many ended up fighting? how many troops from the ships, if any? yes, I know many windfinders battled the Storm. but each ship had at least one right?

I know these questions might just be me trying to find details that do not exist. But it leads to the question, where we all the Aiel? All the Windfinders? Sea Folk must have had some fighters, right?

GonzoTheGreat
06-09-2015, 10:13 AM
How about with Perrin and those forces? It was the Band, Andor, Perrin's forces, some Aiel, the Kin, and we know it was some channelers, but not sure how many or from where?Perrin had the few AS he had been given by Rand, the one that came with Berelain, and that's it, I think. The thing with Galina did not really work out in the end.
He had a couple of WOs who could channel too, and maybe he got some more after Merrilor; probably not, though.
And he got an unspecified number of Asha'man to add to the two he already had.
I don't think he had collected any Wind Finders or damane or such.

Sea Folk must have had some fighters, right?
They have Swordmasters and (presumably) one Master of the Blades too. Though Mat may have accidentally usurped that position:
Mat snatched it out of her hand before the blade could reach his chest and shoved her back into her chair. He did have quick hands. He could still hold on to his temper, too. No matter how many women thought they could dance him for a puppet, he could -"You listen to me, you bilge stone." All right; maybe he could not hold it. "Nynaeve and Elayne need you, or I’d leave you for the gholam to crack your bones and the Black Ajah to pick over what’s left. Well, as far as you’re concerned, I’m the Master of the Blades, and my blades are bare." What that meant exactly, he had no idea, except for having once heard, "When the blades are bare, even the Mistress of the Ships bows to the Master of the Blades." "This is the bargain between you and me. You go where Nynaeve and Elayne want, and in return, I won’t tie the lot of you across horses like packsaddles and haul you there!"For the Sea Folk, that may be the official start of the Last Battle. :p

I wonder whether anyone would ever get around to telling him this.

halo6819
06-10-2015, 03:03 AM
A question just poped up on a reddit thread:

What about transgender channelers. Would Trans-randlanders be like Halima, able to channel a power that doesn't match their sex?

Terez
06-10-2015, 05:33 AM
Halima essentially is transgender, or at least RJ's view of it. And according to RJ's view, soul gender is apparently dichotomous and cannot be changed, at least in the WoT world.

Daekyras
06-10-2015, 06:06 AM
A question just poped up on a reddit thread:

What about transgender channelers. Would Trans-randlanders be like Halima, able to channel a power that doesn't match their sex?

You were on a reddit forum and the question of Transgender popped up? That is so unexpected!

But I would see this as having a simple answer.

There are two options:

A) The soul is the gender coefficient. So lets say the person is born a Man but has the soul of a Woman and wants to be a Woman. If the Soul is the Gender coefficient for channeling than even as a Man saidar was available and after the operations saidar will still be accessible.

B) The Body is the gender Coefficient. In this case the person is Born a man and yet has the soul of a woman(enjoys shoes, greys anatomy etc :)) and decides to become a woman. If the body determines the channeling than after the operation this lady will be channeling saidan.

Based on Halima- A mans soul transported/transposed into a female body is only capable of channeling the male half of the source than I would suggest A as the option most likely.

So: Born a man with womans soul- Always Saidar

Born a woman with mans souls- always Saidan.

Born a man with mans soul and becomes a woman- still saidan.

Born a woman with womans souls and becomes a man- still saidar.

Weird Harold
06-10-2015, 11:03 AM
There are two options:

A) The soul is the gender coefficient. So lets say the person is born a Man but has the soul of a Woman and wants to be a Woman. If the Soul is the Gender coefficient for channeling than even as a Man saidar was available and after the operations saidar will still be accessible.

B) The Body is the gender Coefficient. In this case the person is Born a man and yet has the soul of a woman(enjoys shoes, greys anatomy etc :)) and decides to become a woman. If the body determines the channeling than after the operation this lady will be channeling saidan.

There is a third option:

C) A person continues to Channel whichever they first Channeled. EG If Bruce Jenner first learned to Channel Saidin before beginning the transformation, She would continue to Channel Saidin after the sex-change. If She learned to Channel after the transformation, she would Channel Saidar.

I suspect that most transgenders would not Channel at all, so the question would be moot.

GonzoTheGreat
06-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Could a person have the True Power as "first channeling experience"?

Daekyras
06-10-2015, 11:55 AM
There is a third option:

C) A person continues to Channel whichever they first Channeled. EG If Bruce Jenner first learned to Channel Saidin before beginning the transformation, She would continue to Channel Saidin after the sex-change. If She learned to Channel after the transformation, she would Channel Saidar.

So their is no gender co-efficient in the ability to channel? Why couldn't any man start to learn saidar or any woman learn saidin?

Hugh the Hand
06-10-2015, 03:06 PM
One could be predisposed to one or the other, depending on their birth gender.

Maybe it is a hormone thing? hence puberty is when things pop up.

Weird Harold
06-10-2015, 05:47 PM
So their is no gender co-efficient in the ability to channel? Why couldn't any man start to learn saidar or any woman learn saidin?

Yes, there IS a gender bias because the Creator said there was. If Gender-confusion doesn't prevent the concentration necessary to Channel successfully, then the gender-of-the-moment determines what gets Channeled -- and yes, Gonzo, the True Power first is a very remote possibility.

Halima demonstrates that it is the Soul that determines what is Channeled but she is an unnatural artifact. The Wheel/Pattern would not normally allow a mismatch between soul and gender, or create the conditions that would allow cross-gender Channeling as a first effort.

Either Gender can demonstrably manipulate both sides of the Source in a Circle, it is the necessary mind-set for accessing either half that sets the gender bias according to gender stereotypes.

Daekyras
06-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Yes, there IS a gender bias because the Creator said there was. If Gender-confusion doesn't prevent the concentration necessary to Channel successfully, then the gender-of-the-moment determines what gets Channeled -- and yes, Gonzo, the True Power first is a very remote possibility.

Halima demonstrates that it is the Soul that determines what is Channeled but she is an unnatural artifact. The Wheel/Pattern would not normally allow a mismatch between soul and gender, or create the conditions that would allow cross-gender Channeling as a first effort.

Either Gender can demonstrably manipulate both sides of the Source in a Circle, it is the necessary mind-set for accessing either half that sets the gender bias according to gender stereotypes.

Forgetting about the transgender issue- do you think if a girl was discovered with the spark she could learn to channel saidin?

Or a boy could simply learn to channel saidar it was his first experience??

Lupusdeusest
06-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Zombie and I were discussing trans in WoT a couple weeks ago and I will raise the same point now as I did then:

The World and the Power are built from the same gunk - reality is to am extent built from the Power in a different form. What if the reason there are no natural trans channelers in the world of WoT is because their very ability to channel alters their physical form, correcting it in early development?
We would need to essentially chromosome check all channelers to see if it is maintained (rather than a "quick fix" at conception), and could even try stilling a few to see if the effects can continue on without the Power.
We know already the Power affects longevity, mending the body as it ages, if not perfectly. Why can't it fix this, too?

Daekyras
06-11-2015, 03:42 AM
Zombie and I were discussing trans in WoT a couple weeks ago and I will raise the same point now as I did then:

The World and the Power are built from the same gunk - reality is to am extent built from the Power in a different form. What if the reason there are no natural trans channelers in the world of WoT is because their very ability to channel alters their physical form, correcting it in early development?
We would need to essentially chromosome check all channelers to see if it is maintained (rather than a "quick fix" at conception), and could even try stilling a few to see if the effects can continue on without the Power.
We know already the Power affects longevity, mending the body as it ages, if not perfectly. Why can't it fix this, too?

Interesting idea. A woman's soul is born into a male body. The one power thinks "this is an abomination" and "cures" the male body so that is in line with the soul.

Good thinking.

I was reading this post with my wife, who has stopped messing around on the boards, and I was saying "why haven't we seen any other transgender people in the series? The ones who aren't channelers and can't be "cured" that way?"

And she responded by saying that "because you haven't met the entire world. There could be any number out there BUT even if there are there is no technology to actually perform the operation." Makes sense.

I'm sure there were every bit as many transgender people in the equivalent era in our own world as there are today. They just couldn't do anything about it.

GonzoTheGreat
06-11-2015, 04:02 AM
On the one hand, I applaud your scientific approach to things.
On other hand, I'm glad you're practising that far away from me.
All in all, well done!

I was reading this post with my wife, who has stopped messing around on the boards, and I was saying "why haven't we seen any other transgender people in the series? The ones who aren't channelers and can't be "cured" that way?"

And she responded by saying that "because you haven't met the entire world. There could be any number out there BUT even if there are there is no technology to actually perform the operation." Makes sense.
There is even support for this view in the wolf-man that Perrin meets, who is happier as a dream wolf than as a human.

I wonder whether Nynaeve would be able to give him a real wolf body. Would be an interesting moral conundrum for her.

Weird Harold
06-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Forgetting about the transgender issue- do you think if a girl was discovered with the spark she could learn to channel saidin?

Or a boy could simply learn to channel saidar it was his first experience??

No, I don't think the Wheel/Pattern would set up a situation where either of those situations was possible.

GonzoTheGreat
06-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Then again, it would've been very interesting if Moiraine had accidentally taught Rand how to channel saidar, and he then couldn't learn to wield Callandor anymore.

Nazbaque
06-11-2015, 10:20 AM
If I recall correctly (and I'm too lazy to check) Shaidar Haran commented on how Aran'gar's body was the best the Borderlands had to offer. From that I would deduce that it was originally a normal body and the possibilities are:

1) Channeling is more about the soul than the body and the Wheel simply sees to it that that bodies and souls match.

2) Normally a body's gender stops the channeling of what would be the wrong half of the True Source even if the soul could channel it in a body of the other gender and this was altered in Aran'gar's case.

3) When does a soul enter a body? At the moment of birth? At the moment of fertilization? Some time during pregnancy? Is it always the same moment or is it for example in a certain two month period of the pregnancy? At all these times the gender is already set. The y-choromosome either is there or it isn't. Are channeling souls incapable of entering a body of the wrong gender without DO's tricks?

4) Channeling is decided by the body and DO had all his Chosen rebirth bodies altered to match their skills and Talents as retraining would have been a waste of time.

For myself I like to think that only the Heroes of the Horn are fixed rebirts and with more than just gender. Rand and LTT were the same height for example. There are too many points where the ability is hinted to be genetic. The soul might have an affect as well in form of strength and Talents, but the ability to do anything at all is up to the body. It might even be that all souls are able to channel but the vast majority is weaker than Morgase.

GonzoTheGreat
06-11-2015, 10:59 AM
3) When does a soul enter a body? At the moment of birth? At the moment of fertilization? Some time during pregnancy? Is it always the same moment or is it for example in a certain two month period of the pregnancy?
All it takes to get these questions answered is one Draghkar and a plentiful supply of pregnant women. And some experimentation, with good record keeping.
Where can we get a research grant for this?

Nazbaque
06-11-2015, 11:12 AM
All it takes to get these questions answered is one Draghkar and a plentiful supply of pregnant women. And some experimentation, with good record keeping.
Where can we get a research grant for this?

Our only option is the Shayol Ghul Memorial Institute and they won't give us a Hershibian half-dong if we can't provide evidence of having captured a living Draghkar.

GonzoTheGreat
06-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Our only option is the Shayol Ghul Memorial Institute and they won't give us a Hershibian half-dong if we can't provide evidence of having captured a living Draghkar.
At first I thought "there surely are some in Australia". But then I remembered that there aren't any known marsupial-based Shadowspawn. That seems very suspicious, now that I think of it.

Nazbaque
06-11-2015, 12:09 PM
At first I thought "there surely are some in Australia". But then I remembered that there aren't any known marsupial-based Shadowspawn. That seems very suspicious, now that I think of it.

True, but even supposing there were some in Australia, we'd still have the problem of first finding one and then capturing it alive. Even if we somehow managed this we would have to prove that it was a healthy individual with no genetic flaws and thus a reliable test subject. All of this has to be done before someone makes a legally sound claim on it and takes it off our hands.

GonzoTheGreat
06-12-2015, 03:43 AM
All of this has to be done before someone makes a legally sound claim on it and takes it off our hands.
I thought to solve this by saying "let that person kiss the Draghkar to prove it was his". But then I realised that the most likely person to be sent on such a mission would be a lawyer, and it is highly debatable whether those have souls. So now we have yet another Draghkar-related conundrum to solve.

Hugh the Hand
06-12-2015, 08:05 AM
We have souls, but they give us this nifty jar when we pass the bar to keep them safe.

Nazbaque
06-12-2015, 09:35 AM
I thought to solve this by saying "let that person kiss the Draghkar to prove it was his". But then I realised that the most likely person to be sent on such a mission would be a lawyer, and it is highly debatable whether those have souls. So now we have yet another Draghkar-related conundrum to solve.

Technically the lawyer would not be able to perform this on behalf of his client. He would simply be the legal representative and the client would still have to perform all the niceties themselves such as signing documents or kissing Draghkars. In this sense that might be a working strategy but we would be in danger of having the tables turned on us and while it is possible that our souls might make the Draghkar puke, I only kiss people I might want to marry which does not include Draghkars.

Zombie Sammael
06-13-2015, 03:05 AM
I need to make a couple of points before I respond to the meat of this thread.

Interesting idea. A woman's soul is born into a male body. The one power thinks "this is an abomination" and "cures" the male body so that is in line with the soul.

I'm quite sure you didn't mean to say this, but it could be read as you suggesting trans people are abominations here. That's a very objectionable, offensive, and hurtful thing to say, and I'd respectfully ask that you consider your words more carefully in future to avoid that. I happen to know for a fact that we do have members on this board who are trans*, and it ought to be a safe space for anyone to visit regardless of gender status.

Similar point to be made here: gender dysphoria (not confusion) is the term you're looking for, and whilst it can interfere quite a lot with one's mental health and state of wellbeing, it doesn't affect one's concentration so much that it would ordinarily prevent the forming of the mental state necessary to channel, especially since experienced channelers like Aes Sedai are trained to channel in high pressure situations.

I've also seen numerous references in this thread to "gender of the moment" "body gender" etc. Just to get terms straight, "body gender" is referred to as sex. Gender specifically refers to the way a person feels, so while "gender of the moment" isn't entirely an incorrect thing to say - people's behaviour and expression can change moment to moment, and many people of course revel in presenting as multiple genders - it's fair to say that for most people, even if they have been incorrectly assigned to one gender at birth and are presently presenting as that gender, will strongly feel that they "should" be one gender. In that sense "gender of the moment", for a MTF trans person, would still be female, even if they're presently in the closet.

So to get into actual WOT stuff, is it gender (which we can take to be determined by the soul) or sex (which we can take to be determined by body) that affects the ability to channel and which half of the power is channeled? To answer that question, first of all, a bit of suspension of disbelief is required. Robert Jordan's world, unlike our own, is one in which two clearly defined sexes called male and female seem to be strictly tied to two genders called male and female and match one to one.

This isn't the way the real world works at all. Aside from transgender people, there exist a wide range of intersex conditions that make the biological sex of a person difficult to determine, ranging from androgen insensitivity which causes a person with an XY chromosome to develop in a way typically associated with females, to genetic mosaics, who have cells that are both XY and XX. In our world, sex isn't so easily determined by the body as we often think; male and female just happen to be two convenient categories. Culturally, while Western cultures generally hold the two sexes and genders to be simply male and female, Classical Judaism for instance held there to be at least six genders, and genders such as kathoi and hijra are still widely recognised in Asia today. My personal favourite is a five gender model: male, female, neither, both, and giant robot (I wish to the Light I could transition to giant robot). I'm not quite taking the piss with this either - it's only as ridiculous to consider someone always one gender or another as it is to consider them a giant robot.

Anyway, gender and sex don't work the way in WOT that they do in the real world. This is because Robert Jordan was writing from a certain cultural perspective, and applied a kind of gender essentialism to his work, which is the root of what some see as his sexist views. However, he wasn't completely blind to gender issues. He was quite happy to include queer characters in prominent roles (Moiraine and Siuan, for instance) which shows he at least understood that sexuality could be uncoupled from gender, if not sex. Nevertheless, with Robert Jordan's world, there are only two kinds of people: men and women.

So what then for the trans and the intersex and genderqueer? Is WOT totally devoid of representation for them? Of course it isn't. Robert Jordan wasn't just defining gender, he was commenting upon it, and the main way that he did this was through the main character of the series, Rand al'Thor. Rand is a male channeler, a thing regarded by most denizens of WOTworld similarly to how Daekyras commented about trans people above. His entire process of struggling to learn to channel, struggling to control his behaviour, fear of losing or hurting his friend, is directly comparable to the experience of a trans or gay person coming out of the closet. For Rand it goes even further than that. Rand is the only male member of an organisation that for 4000 years has admitted only women, an Aes Sedai:

Every woman is an Aes Sedai, he thought mirthlessly. The Light help me, so am I. Bleakness held his tongue.

Rand has powers - and a role - which in the world of WOT are usually only permitted to women. He crosses the gender boundary. He is allowed to transgress in other ways, as well, for example by having three lovers instead of just one, and by being married to an Aes Sedai himself.

This extends to his followers, the Asha'man, as well. They also have powers only permitted to women, and as such perform a "female" role. They are hated and feared by the general populace, and the subject of numerous myths and outdated ideas; that they will go insane and die may once have been a fact, but it is now a myth, much like AIDS as an imminent death sentence is.

Other seemingly genderqueer people include Min, who finds it very uncomfortable when she is expected to play a stereotypical female role, but I do not believe that within the world of the Wheel of Time that transgender or intersex people exist at all. Halima is NOT transgender at all - he is a man who has been magicked into a woman, which isn't the same as being trans at all. Instead, the role of alternative genders is played by the male channelers, who transgress across the strict gender boundaries of Randland, and who are as such punished for it. Thus, to answer the question of which half of the power a trans or intersex person might channel, the answer is probably Saidin.

*No, I'm not outing anyone.

Daekyras
06-13-2015, 09:43 AM

I'm quite sure you didn't mean to say this, but it could be read as you suggesting trans people are abominations here. That's a very objectionable, offensive, and hurtful thing to say, and I'd respectfully ask that you consider your words more carefully in future to avoid that. I happen to know for a fact that we do have members on this board who are trans*, and it ought to be a safe space for anyone to visit regardless of gender status.

The post I responded to specifically said "why can't if fix this too?". I was responding in a tongue in cheek manner and put "this is an abomination" and "cures" in inverted commas to indicate this. I should have thought before I typed but I did think it was clear that it is not my own personal view and that all af my comments have been very much accepting of everybody for who they are.

I genuinely did not mean to cause offence to anyone. I really hope that I did not. :(

Daekyras
06-13-2015, 09:45 AM

The post I responded to specifically said "why can't it fix this too?". I was responding in a tongue in cheek manner and put "this is an abomination" and "cures" in inverted commas to indicate this. I should have thought more before I typed but I did think it was clear that it is not my own personal view and that all af my comments have been very much accepting of everybody for who they are.

I genuinely did not mean to cause offence to anyone. I really hope that I did not. :(

GonzoTheGreat
06-13-2015, 09:48 AM
This is the Internet. Everything you could possibly say will be considered offensive by someone. The only relevant question then is: did that someone read your post?

Hugh the Hand
06-13-2015, 07:51 PM
http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7011522/everything-is-offensive-to-everybody

and again everyone is making fair points, but for once Gonzo is right :)

GonzoTheGreat
06-14-2015, 03:22 AM
This is the Internet. Of course I am right.