PDA

View Full Version : Do Republicans Eat Eggs?

Nazbaque
07-19-2015, 06:44 AM
Because you know the whole pro-life stance or more accurately pro-birth as Dav put it. Seeing how they feel about death penalty and so on eating chicken is perfectly okay, but with the contrasting ideal on abortion I was wondering how they feel about eating eggs.

GonzoTheGreat
07-19-2015, 07:29 AM
Should I report this as spam?
Or maybe as spam and eggs? Or perhaps as spam, eggs and spam?

Terez
07-19-2015, 08:13 AM
Because you know the whole pro-life stance or more accurately pro-birth as Dav put it. Seeing how they feel about death penalty and so on eating chicken is perfectly okay, but with the contrasting ideal on abortion I was wondering how they feel about eating eggs.
God gave us the beasts of the earth to eat and stuff. There's even a verse in the Bible that says it's sinful not to eat them. So why should we care about their babies?

Nazbaque
07-19-2015, 08:18 AM
God gave us the beasts of the earth to eat and stuff. There's even a verse in the Bible that says it's sinful not to eat them. So why should we care about their babies?

From that point of view it would be logical for them to eat eggs, but it's Republicans so they aren't going to do the logical thing just because it's logical. So do they eat them or not?

GonzoTheGreat
07-19-2015, 08:35 AM
Probably not, since they wouldn't need to use a gun to prepare the eggs, and using a gun while egg hunting would actually be contra-indicated.
Thus, while the Bible says "maybe" (as Terez indicated), the Second Amendment says "no".

Res_Ipsa
07-19-2015, 05:14 PM
We only eat them when we are thinking about the inane questions posed by our opponents, which is why we eat them constantly.

Edit: It should go without saying that I had to fry up a couple of eggs when I stumbled across the shining question posed in this thread. Bravo.

Daekyras
07-19-2015, 05:15 PM
I....I. ..have no words.

:)

Frenzy
07-19-2015, 11:04 PM
I....I. ..have no words.

:)

Me neither. Something is seriously wrong with the world. Gonzo actually said something funny.