PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from denver?

Daekyras
08-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Hey guys,

Any of you fine Americans from denver?

Davian93
08-20-2015, 04:54 PM
I interviewed for a job there once...the city seemed nice enough on the 2 days I was there.

I don't have anything of value to offer though.

Boulder which is nearby is really nice.

Rand al'Fain
08-20-2015, 07:07 PM
I live in Laramie, Wy. About a 3 hour drive from Denver. Traffic is a pain in the butt there on good days. On the bad days, if there's an accident, traffic will be backed up over a mile simply because everyone just HAS to go very slowly by the scene and stare until their neck won't turn any further back. And turning signals seem to be almost unheard of down there.

Davian93
08-20-2015, 07:12 PM
I live in Laramie, Wy. About a 3 hour drive from Denver. Traffic is a pain in the butt there on good days. On the bad days, if there's an accident, traffic will be backed up over a mile simply because everyone just HAS to go very slowly by the scene and stare until their neck won't turn any further back. And turning signals seem to be almost unheard of down there.

I drove through Wyoming and hiked around the Devil's Monument once. Lots of amazingly spectacular natural beauty in your state.

Daekyras
08-21-2015, 05:07 AM

Hey Rand, I'll pop you a pm about why I was asking later.

@dav- I will make sure to get that donation done tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to this week and I never use the mobile for that kind of thing.

Rand al'Fain
08-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Hey Rand, I'll pop you a pm about why I was asking later.

@dav- I will make sure to get that donation done tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to this week and I never use the mobile for that kind of thing.

Okay.

We have a saying about Coloradans (which we call "greenies" because of their license plates).
"You know it's spring and summer in Wyoming when everything turns green, including the license plates."
There's a lot of nice hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting areas in Wyoming.