PDA

View Full Version : In the honour of our new non-WoT forum...

Nazbaque
10-22-2015, 12:15 PM
I set myself on fire

*Sets himself on fire*

Frenzy
10-22-2015, 12:59 PM
it seems fitting that the new board starts with an internal flame war, is baptized in fire, etc. i'm sure there are layers of deep philosophical meaning every time Naz goes up in flames. Something about personal struggle, searing pain, destruction, rebirth, etc.

nah, probably not. Pass the marshmallows.

Khoram
10-22-2015, 01:00 PM
*grabs marshmallows; tosses them to Frenzy; starts roasting*

Brita
10-22-2015, 01:17 PM
The new forum is so shiny, so chrome!

Rand al'Fain
10-22-2015, 03:58 PM
The new forum is so shiny, so chrome!

Ah man, now it has dirt on it. Time to toss it for a new one.

Khoram
10-22-2015, 08:14 PM
Ah man, now it has dirt on it. Time to toss it for a new one.

All we need is a little bit of spit shine. :rolleyes:

Isabel
10-23-2015, 03:33 AM
lol. well i am sure there will be many discussions soon enough.

GonzoTheGreat
10-23-2015, 04:22 AM
All we need is a little bit of spit shine. :rolleyes:
Wouldn't that evaporate immediately, what with the roaring fire going on and all?

Khoram
10-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Wouldn't that evaporate immediately, what with the roaring fire going on and all?

Is there a temperature where the water in our saliva immediately evaporates? Cause I doubt Naz burns much hotter than a campfire. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to roast any marshmallows over him. :p

GonzoTheGreat
10-23-2015, 11:32 AM
It depends on the amount of fluid, the evaporation energy it needs, its spatial distribution (ie. surface area in the fire) and the temperature of the fire.
So, how wet is your spittle relative to Naz's hotness?

Nazbaque
10-23-2015, 11:54 AM
I'm enjoying this conversation on how my hotness makes people wet.

GonzoTheGreat
10-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Actually, it'd be you who would get wet if you're not hot enough. But I suppose you're willing to overlook that detail for some reason.

Nazbaque
10-23-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm still people and my hotness has an effect. Good enough for me!

Khoram
10-23-2015, 01:57 PM
I'm still people and my hotness has an effect. Good enough for me!

If you're people, Naz, then does that mean you're also Soylent Green?

I guess I always wondered what the green in your dp was for. Now I know. XD

Figbiscuit
10-26-2015, 05:30 AM
If you're people, Naz, then does that mean you're also Soylent Green?

I guess I always wondered what the green in your dp was for. Now I know. XD

dp...?

GonzoTheGreat
10-26-2015, 06:00 AM
dp...?
District Prosecutor, just as DA is District Attorney (the one you're supposed to get from the police when you can't pay your own).

Khoram
10-26-2015, 09:49 AM
dp...?

Display picture. You know, the one that shows up every time you post?

Would you rather profile picture instead? :p

tworiverswoman
10-26-2015, 04:35 PM
Not if it means someone asks what the green in his pp means (sound it out....)

Nazbaque
10-26-2015, 05:16 PM
Not if it means someone asks what the green in his pp means (sound it out....)

Between the two I prefer the green pp. Or don't you know the highly perverted alternate meaning of dp? Having someone witness that often enough to use a phrase like "I always wondered what the green was" for it is mind boggling even for me.

Khoram
10-26-2015, 05:50 PM
Between the two I prefer the green pp. Or don't you know the highly perverted alternate meaning of dp? Having someone witness that often enough to use a phrase like "I always wondered what the green was" for it is mind boggling even for me.

Nope. Don't want to think about it. *shuts eyes tightly* nope nope nope.

Figbiscuit
10-29-2015, 07:23 AM

Sorry, I can't help the road my mind travels down sometimes. Thankfully Khor is more innocent than I :)

Khoram
10-29-2015, 09:19 AM
Sorry, I can't help the road my mind travels down sometimes. Thankfully Khor is more innocent than I :)

Hey, innocence is a virtue, right? ;)

Nazbaque
10-29-2015, 09:30 AM
Hey, innocence is a virtue, right? ;)

In a certain sense innocence is a form of ignorance. Can ignorance be a virtue?

GonzoTheGreat
10-29-2015, 10:17 AM
Can ignorance be a virtue?
Most religions (maybe all, but my ignorance is too great to be sure of that) suggest that it is a virtue. Of course, they're usually not ignorant enough to come right out and say it; that would be stupid after all.

Nazbaque
10-29-2015, 10:27 AM
Most religions (maybe all, but my ignorance is too great to be sure of that) suggest that it is a virtue. Of course, they're usually not ignorant enough to come right out and say it; that would be stupid after all.

Yeah well they aren't exactly honest when they suggest that. They don't think being ignorant is good for the individuals or even to the people around them so it isn't a virtue in the sense of improving their lives. Ignorance means they'll swallow all that other bullshit easier so they'll be better followers of the cult. It's good for the cult leaders so they try to sell it as a virtue.

GonzoTheGreat
10-29-2015, 10:35 AM
Far be it from me to accuse religion of being consistent. Or of being honest, for that matter. Come to think of it, there seem to be a fair number of things I wouldn't want to accuse religion of being.

Nazbaque
10-29-2015, 11:01 AM
Far be it from me to accuse religion of being consistent. Or of being honest, for that matter. Come to think of it, there seem to be a fair number of things I wouldn't want to accuse religion of being.

Now you aren't being all that honest Gonzo. You definitely want to accuse them of a whole lot of things. You've just decided to suppress the urge.

GonzoTheGreat
10-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Oh, there are things that I would want to accuse them of. But I do not want to claim that religion is honest, nor do I want to claim that religions are consistent.