View Full Version : Shooting in San Bernardino

Brita
12-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Oh man :(

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mass-shooting-san-bernardino-california-1.3347432

Again and again and again.

Terez
12-02-2015, 05:06 PM
This doesn't appear to be your ordinary mass shooting (single disturbed individual). It looks more like a terrorist attack - multiple perpetrators, bombs and body armor, etc. I just wonder why they would attack a social services facility. The only motive I can think of would be some rightwingers pissed about the welfare state, or something.

Oh well. I suppose we'll know more before too long.

Southpaw2012
12-02-2015, 07:08 PM
This doesn't appear to be your ordinary mass shooting (single disturbed individual). It looks more like a terrorist attack - multiple perpetrators, bombs and body armor, etc. I just wonder why they would attack a social services facility. The only motive I can think of would be some rightwingers pissed about the welfare state, or something.

Oh well. I suppose we'll know more before too long.

Or left wingers who hate Christians since these gunmen attacked a Christmas party.

Terez
12-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Ah, the first shots fired in the literal War on Christmas. Again, we will see. It doesn't appear to make much sense at the moment. The death toll climbed really fast. :(

Southpaw2012
12-02-2015, 07:49 PM
Ah, the first shots fired in the literal War on Christmas. Again, we will see. It doesn't appear to make much sense at the moment. The death toll climbed really fast. :(

Yeah, it's too soon to tell. Sounds like the only stuff we know so far is that it was a mental health Christmas party and that there were two shooters.

Davian93
12-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Or left wingers who hate Christians since these gunmen attacked a Christmas party.

There it is...the dumbest single thing I will read today.

Southpaw2012
12-02-2015, 08:20 PM
There it is...the dumbest single thing I will read today.

Well it's stupid to automatically assume that right wingers would shoot up a disability building (having a Christmas party) just because of the idea of a welfare state. People attacked the Republican Party for the Planned Parenthood attack until they found out the shooter was a Democrat. It's just as reasonable to believe that this California place was attacked for religious reasons for when it happened (and if there was an inside source) than to believe it was right wingers out to stop a system that has been going on for many many years. It doesn't really matter if it's Islamic terrorism because liberals will blame global warming (Bernie) and Republicans before they blame violent Islamic terrorists.

Daekyras
12-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Who walks into a building and starts shooting autistic people?

So bloody angry.

Davian93
12-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Well it's stupid to automatically assume that right wingers would shoot up a disability building (having a Christmas party) just because of the idea of a welfare state. People attacked the Republican Party for the Planned Parenthood attack until they found out the shooter was a Democrat. It's just as reasonable to believe that this California place was attacked for religious reasons for when it happened (and if there was an inside source) than to believe it was right wingers out to stop a system that has been going on for many many years. It doesn't really matter if it's Islamic terrorism because liberals will blame global warming (Bernie) and Republicans before they blame violent Islamic terrorists.

Its stupid to ASSUME anything during an event like this. It'd make MORE sense to withhold judgment on both sides.

Terez
12-02-2015, 09:14 PM
Well it's stupid to automatically assume that right wingers would shoot up a disability building (having a Christmas party) just because of the idea of a welfare state.
I never assumed anything. I just said it was the only motive I could think of.

People attacked the Republican Party for the Planned Parenthood attack until they found out the shooter was a Democrat.
So was Kim Davis. It doesn't really mean much; lots of rightwingers are registered as Democrats. It's a holdover from the switcheroo of the civil rights era. The PP attacker was clearly a rightwinger whose beliefs about abortion were aligned with the GOP platform and contrary to the Democratic platform. Though I suppose I should be happy you're not trying to claim he's transgender.

Kimon
12-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Well it's stupid to automatically assume that right wingers would shoot up a disability building (having a Christmas party) just because of the idea of a welfare state. People attacked the Republican Party for the Planned Parenthood attack until they found out the shooter was a Democrat.

There is a reason why you are oft asked to provide a source for these sorts of allegations...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/30/ted-cruz-cites-reports-that-planned-parenthood-shooter-could-be-transgendered-leftist-activist-what/

But abortion rights advocates and opponents have quickly formed vastly different theories based on their own hand-picked media reports. On one side, Dear is basically what you’d imagine an abortion clinic attacker to be — an antiabortion activist. On the other, as Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) put it Sunday, Dear might be a "transgendered leftist activist."

Cruz's campaign later said he was not making this allegation himself, but simply pointing out that there are conflicting reports — including some that Dear was registered to vote as a woman. (More on that later.)

The conventional notion that Dear, 57, must have been driven by hard-core opposition to abortion was reinforced over the weekend by an NBC News story. Citing two unnamed law enforcement officials, NBC reported that Dear said “no more baby parts” when he was apprehended Friday after allegedly killing three people and wounding nine others at a Planned Parenthood office in Colorado Springs. The Washington Post confirmed this, citing an unnamed law enforcement official.

But some abortion opponents have an alternative explanation, as articulated by Cruz, who was among the GOP White House contenders called out by Laguens.

“The media promptly wants to blame him on the pro-life movement when, at this point, there’s very little evidence to indicate that,” Cruz said Sunday at a campaign stop in Newton, Iowa. He added that “it’s also been reported that he was registered as an independent and a woman and a transgendered leftist activist. If that’s what he is, I don’t think it’s fair to blame … the rhetoric on the left. This is a murderer.”

The idea that Dear is a trans woman — and therefore more closely aligned with liberals than conservatives — appears to have originated with the Gateway Pundit, a conservative blog that reported that Dear’s Colorado voter registration record lists his gender as female and his political party as unaffiliated.

Whatever the case, people on each side of the abortion debate seem determined not only to disown Dear but also to attach him to the other — no matter how limited the evidence right now.

Southpaw2012
12-02-2015, 10:32 PM
I never assumed anything. I just said it was the only motive I could think of.

So was Kim Davis. It doesn't really mean much; lots of rightwingers are registered as Democrats. It's a holdover from the switcheroo of the civil rights era. The PP attacker was clearly a rightwinger whose beliefs about abortion were aligned with the GOP platform and contrary to the Democratic platform. Though I suppose I should be happy you're not trying to claim he's transgender.

Just because the guy was pro-life doesn't automatically make him a right-wing nut. It's hilarious hearing Planned Parenthood decry murder, to be completely honest.

There was no "switcheroo" of the civil rights era. Both sides have their racists and non-racists. Democrats are just more outspoken and extreme about making sure that with anything and everything they don't agree with, they accuse of racism.. aka a form of censorship and control. Justice Clarence Thomas still gets verbally attacked by liberals as an "uncle Tom" who is too stupid to think for himself since he's a Republican. Of course, that's not considered racism since it's coming from the Democratic side, right? This is an attempt to pull in more people to the government welfare state. It's like the extreme, idiotic hypocrisy going on on college campuses nowadays. Even noted liberal Alan Dershowitz has some out to call those idiots a bunch of hypocrites who preach free speech and "safe spaces" yet hate those who speak in ways they don't like. My sister, a student at Mizzou, had to walk by the idiotic bums in order to get to class so she can actually receive an education (since she's actually paying for her schooling) and she gets called out as a "white bitch" and "white privileged bitch." Now, if she had responded in a negative way, she likely would have been attacked or would have ended up on the liberal news network for racism. Of course, since it was aimed at her, a white girl, nothing comes from it. It's a very twisted, and hypocritical society that the liberal party has created, where if you're a minority, you're automatically a victim, which has now led to this ridiculous outcry where people who don't get what they want automatically moan and cry and spew irrational bs that liberal universities then buy into. It's disgusting, and takes away from the truth racism that does occur.

And the attacker today, or at least one of them, was named Syed Farook, according to LA Times. One can only wonder where this will lead.... Hmmm

Terez
12-02-2015, 10:44 PM
There was no "switcheroo" of the civil rights era.
Sorry, but there was. People who voted for Democrats all their lives switched to the GOP, and vice-versa. It's well-documented, especially when it comes to politicians switching parties.

GonzoTheGreat
12-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Well it's stupid to automatically assume that right wingers would shoot up a disability building (having a Christmas party) just because of the idea of a welfare state.
You know, they could also be right wingers who hate Christmas. If the perpetrators are Muslims, then that would be an entirely sensible combination.
I know that many Republicans try to convince everyone that they are more reactionary than ISIS is, but so far they haven't (quite) made that case.

Of course, it is also possible that it wasn't about Christmas, that this party was simply a guaranteed opportunity for getting a high body count. Not all shooters are entirely rational about why they fire their guns, after all. Which, come to think of it, seems a pretty good argument for stringent limitations on gun availability.

Daekyras
12-03-2015, 06:51 AM
Isn't Santa Anna Frenzy country?

Davian93
12-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Appears it likely was a terrorist act...homegrown radicalization apparently.

That's sad.

GonzoTheGreat
12-03-2015, 01:19 PM
Oh well, that's just what the NRA stands for. So no problem, then.

Davian93
12-03-2015, 01:26 PM
My sister, a student at Mizzou, had to walk by the idiotic bums in order to get to class so she can actually receive an education (since she's actually paying for her schooling)

You know, because none of those filthy minorities could possibly be paying for their own education. I bet they're all on scholarships and welfare...I hear they only buy steak and lobster with their EBT too and go on cruises. Bunch of fvcking welfare queens I hear!!!

Davian93
12-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Sorry, but there was. People who voted for Democrats all their lives switched to the GOP, and vice-versa. It's well-documented, especially when it comes to politicians switching parties.

No, no, the South just magically switched from Straight Blue Democratic to Deep Red Republican with nothing going on...yes siree!!!

Nothing at all. Southpaw, are you also unfamiliar with the term "Southern Strategy" and its usage starting with Nixon to switch the entire Southern Democratic party over to the GOP?

Guessing no...

Southpaw2012
12-03-2015, 02:33 PM
You know, because none of those filthy minorities could possibly be paying for their own education. I bet they're all on scholarships and welfare...I hear they only buy steak and lobster with their EBT too and go on cruises. Bunch of fvcking welfare queens I hear!!!

Yeah, I would bet many of them are on scholarships, and I say that because if they weren't, they wouldn't be shutting down schools and protesting day after day after day. That's not what they're at school for. If you actually go through the facts of what these students are crying around about and what they demand, it's sickening. Sister feared for her safety because a group of entitled idiots want to make a statement and don't feel "included." The football team, who is treated as royalty on college campuses, didn't feel "included." Get the fuck over it. You aren't in college to be pampered, you're in college to be educated, though that's questionable with a lot of the garbage preached today on college campuses. Go read what Dershowitz has to say. He's a liberal like you all.

As for this terrorism situation in Cali, it sounds like it could have been prevented, but the neighbors didn't want to be "politically incorrect" and report their suspicions because they were afraid they would be labeled Islamophobic. As I've said many times before, political correctness will destroy this nation, aka Islamic extremist deniers and race baiting, entitled/victim seeking idiots. I love how liberals bash the Tea Party but love Black Lives Matters. The difference is this: the Tea Party stands on lawns, waves American flags, and calls for the government to follow the law. Black Lives Matter calls for attacks on police, make up garbage so people they don't agree with lose their jobs and fortunes, and verbally assault and harass opponents (and even non-opponents like at Dartmouth.

Kimon
12-03-2015, 05:21 PM
As for this terrorism situation in Cali, it sounds like it could have been prevented, but the neighbors didn't want to be "politically incorrect" and report their suspicions because they were afraid they would be labeled Islamophobic. As I've said many times before, political correctness will destroy this nation, aka Islamic extremist deniers and race baiting, entitled/victim seeking idiots. I love how liberals bash the Tea Party but love Black Lives Matters. The difference is this: the Tea Party stands on lawns, waves American flags, and calls for the government to follow the law. Black Lives Matter calls for attacks on police, make up garbage so people they don't agree with lose their jobs and fortunes, and verbally assault and harass opponents (and even non-opponents like at Dartmouth.

Don't recall any of us bringing Black Lives Matters into this conversation, except you, nor do I recall any of us lionizing the movement. I think you would find that most of us think that while they have a legitimate source for their anger, that their tactics are counter-productive, and their strategy, at least as regards trying to actually accomplish anything meaningful, is non-existent.

But back to the actual topic on hand, we liberals do think that there is something that could be done to help prevent these sorts of attacks.

Take for instance this...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35000998

Bomb equipment, weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition were found by police in a raid after a shootout that killed the two suspects.
Authorities still have not found a motive in the attack by Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27.
Police said the attack indicated there had been "some degree of planning".

These types of purchases should be tracked, and when they appear in such an alarming extent, should raise a massive red flag that should lead to the FBI descending on you. There is no reasonable cause to be accumulating such a hoard. If you own two hand guns and a hunting rifle, fine. If you own a massive collection of assault rifles, bombs, and thousands of rounds of ammunition, you should be considered a potential public danger and should be under surveillance.

Davian93
12-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Um, as a Lib, I can't stand Black Lives Matter. They're a bunch of idiotic attention whores that are taking away from a serious issue with their childish actions.

And...I'm not alone in that sentiment...but yeah, keep generalizing.

Nazbaque
12-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Does a non-American count as liberal?

Terez
12-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Um, as a Lib, I can't stand Black Lives Matter. They're a bunch of idiotic attention whores that are taking away from a serious issue with their childish actions.
That's a generalization, the kind that's easy to make when it comes to leaderless movements. Anyone can jump in the spotlight at any time.

Daekyras
12-03-2015, 10:23 PM

Yes. In europe we call people with "American liberal" viewpoints people. Just people.

Nazbaque
12-03-2015, 10:35 PM
Yes. In europe we call people with "American liberal" viewpoints people. Just people.

I was just wondering if southpaw realises that this is an international group of people, when he goes "all you liberals etc."

Daekyras
12-03-2015, 10:40 PM
I was just wondering if southpaw realises that this is an international group of people, when he goes "all you liberals etc."

In fact, Americans might be a minority at the moment on the boards....active posters I meant. Not quality wise, cause I've been capping out posts quite a bit last few days.

ShadowbaneX
12-03-2015, 11:19 PM

"Non-American" is pretty much the definition of Liberal.

Actually, wait, that's not true.

America has two political factions. When viewed amongst themselves, they perceive a "left-wing" and a "right-wing" and they consider themselves to have a vast spectra of political views. To the rest of the world, if one were to make a parallel to the light spectrum, it appears as violet & ultra-violet.

So "Liberal", in the American sense, to the rest of the world means "Moderate Conservative". Conversely, what the rest of the world would call a "Liberal" would be viewed as "Someone so vile as to make Satan wretch" from the American point of view.

Frenzy
12-04-2015, 02:14 AM
Isn't Santa Anna Frenzy country?

Thanks for checking, Daek. San Bernardino's about 400 miles south of me, so I'm well out of the way.

I'm also not paying attention to this yet because the bodies in the Colorado Springs women's clinic shooting (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/robert-dear-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?_r=0) aren't cold yet.

GonzoTheGreat
12-04-2015, 04:40 AM
"Non-American" is pretty much the definition of Liberal.

Actually, wait, that's not true.

America has two political factions. When viewed amongst themselves, they perceive a "left-wing" and a "right-wing" and they consider themselves to have a vast spectra of political views. To the rest of the world, if one were to make a parallel to the light spectrum, it appears as violet & ultra-violet.

So "Liberal", in the American sense, to the rest of the world means "Moderate Conservative". Conversely, what the rest of the world would call a "Liberal" would be viewed as "Someone so vile as to make Satan wretch" from the American point of view.
Nitpick:
While that is more or less true in Europe, though over here we do have some real right wing (Nazi and the like) groups too, it is not the case everywhere. For instance the Saudis and their ISIS offshoot aren't more liberal than the Republicans, and North Korea isn't very liberal either.

Americans may be somewhat exceptional, but they aren't any more special than the Muslim right wing extremists or hard core Stalinists.

ShadowbaneX
12-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I wasn't going to say that because it makes some of them really cranky. It's not nice to compare the "Land of the Free" to well known totalitarian regimes.

That said I was highly amused with the irony of those that said that Freedom was dead when Obama was elected and claimed that they were leaving for "Free-er" countries, ie more Right-Wing, like Canada, Australia or New Zealand or the like...and being utterly clueless about the actual political leanings of those countries.

Daekyras
12-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Thanks for checking, Daek. San Bernardino's about 400 miles south of me, so I'm well out of the way.

I'm also not paying attention to this yet because the bodies in the Colorado Springs women's clinic shooting (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/robert-dear-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?_r=0) aren't cold yet.

America is too big. In my head it's like a 20 minute drive for you.

Ivhon
12-04-2015, 01:11 PM

Maybe on a...bullet train!!

Ha! See what I did there?

*Brush. Up. Your Dad jokes/Start making them up now...*

Frenzy
12-04-2015, 02:55 PM
That said I was highly amused with the irony of those that said that Freedom was dead when Obama was elected and claimed that they were leaving for "Free-er" countries, ie more Right-Wing, like Canada, Australia or New Zealand or the like...and being utterly clueless about the actual political leanings of those countries.

Yes, well those aren't our best & brightest. Every family has at least one idiot uncle. In a country of over 318 million, that's a lot of idiot uncles.

The Unreasoner
12-04-2015, 03:05 PM

Is most of Ireland farmland? I was curious about your point of reference, and found that California is about five times the landmass but almost 10 times the population. And we have lots of parks, farmland, and otherwise uninhabited (even unused) land.

Terez
12-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Is most of Ireland farmland?
Yes. There are miles and miles between towns of nothing but hills and sheep. And ruins.

ShadowbaneX
12-04-2015, 03:37 PM
And Southpaw is well on his way to becoming one, regardless of his actual age.

Davian93
12-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Yes. There are miles and miles between towns of nothing but hills and sheep. And ruins.

I remember visiting Ireland and even some of the "larger" towns had maybe 500-1000 people and the small towns were maybe 100. It was kinda cool in a way.

Daekyras
12-04-2015, 03:59 PM

And the funny thing? Most people believe we are becoming to built up!

Ireland has many, many small towns. Dav is right- he would have been in places like cahirceveen which is a large toen in the area and has about 300 people in it.

To put it into context with my frame of reference. I know the general area where Frenzy is(Christmas card on the way!) and was even in that general part of california this year but the distance Frenzy is from San benidino is about the entire length of Ireland. Sometimes I forget how small my world is.

Davian93
12-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I remember Cahersiveen...I went there to get cash out of the ATM because Portmagee (where we spent the night at one point) didn't have an ATM or any real stores. It DID have 2 pubs at least for food/drink.

For that part of Ireland, Cahersiveen felt like a bustling metropolis but Wiki tells me the population is around 1,200.

Daekyras
12-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I remember Cahersiveen...I went there to get cash out of the ATM because Portmagee (where we spent the night at one point) didn't have an ATM or any real stores. It DID have 2 pubs at least for food/drink.

For that part of Ireland, Cahersiveen felt like a bustling metropolis but Wiki tells me the population is around 1,200.

1200 is the municipal area- covers all the farms in a four mile radius. Town itself is easily less then 500.

It's a nice town though. Portmagee is lovely too. And now you will get to see it again in the new star wars!

Rand al'Fain
12-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Ireland sounds like my kind of place. Always felt more comfortable in small towns than cities. And Wyoming, my home state, boasts a legitimate town of 1. Buford, Wyoming. It used to be a town of a couple thousand, but time wore that down. That said, the largest city in Wyoming is Cheyenne, Wy that has just over 62,000 people. And the state of Wyoming has less than 600,000 people, but is the 10th largest state in square miles. So, small towns are not unknown here. And Ireland would fit in comfortably into Wyoming.

http://mapfight.appspot.com/us.wy-vs-ie/wyoming-us-ireland-size-comparison

Daekyras
12-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Ireland sounds like my kind of place. Always felt more comfortable in small towns than cities. And Wyoming, my home state, boasts a legitimate town of 1. Buford, Wyoming. It used to be a town of a couple thousand, but time wore that down. That said, the largest city in Wyoming is Cheyenne, Wy that has just over 62,000 people. And the state of Wyoming has less than 600,000 people, but is the 10th largest state in square miles. So, small towns are not unknown here. And Ireland would fit in comfortably into Wyoming.

http://mapfight.appspot.com/us.wy-vs-ie/wyoming-us-ireland-size-comparisonsounds awesome. :)

That map of Ireland is...upsetting.

The Unreasoner
12-04-2015, 06:15 PM
http://mapfight.appspot.com/us.wy-vs-california/wyoming-us-california-us-size-comparison

California uber alles.

I hope you don't have an uncool niece.

Terez
12-04-2015, 11:15 PM
And the funny thing? Most people believe we are becoming to built up!
Maybe you are; I haven't been there since 1998. We spent 10 days there with my whole university band and if I recall correctly, it involved taking tour buses from Dublin to Cork to the Cliffs of Moher and back to Dublin (with a few minor stops along the way). East coast, south coast, west coast. I imagine the roads we took were relatively well-traveled, but it was mostly hills and sheep. We got excited every time we saw a ruined tower, even if it was a rinky-dink one. I think of that every time I read or watch the scene where Ygritte sees a windmill and thinks it's a castle. (Muricans are wildlings when it comes to castles.)

Daekyras
12-05-2015, 02:23 AM
Maybe you are; I haven't been there since 1998. We spent 10 days there with my whole university band and if I recall correctly, it involved taking tour buses from Dublin to Cork to the Cliffs of Moher and back to Dublin (with a few minor stops along the way). East coast, south coast, west coast. I imagine the roads we took were relatively well-traveled, but it was mostly hills and sheep. We got excited every time we saw a ruined tower, even if it was a rinky-dink one. I think of that every time I read or watch the scene where Ygritte sees a windmill and thinks it's a castle. (Muricans are wildlings when it comes to castles.)

Noob: I think demandred is taim.

Terez: you know nothing, Noob.

Noob: but but but...

Terez: I'll help you, reluctantly. But next time you post that crap? I'll delete you myself.

Terez
12-05-2015, 02:36 AM
Noob: I think demandred is taim.

Terez: you know nothing, Noob.

Noob: but but but...

Terez: I'll help you, reluctantly. But next time you post that crap? I'll delete you myself.
I never threatened to delete anyone for Taimandred. Most of the time I expressed sympathy for those who still believed it. Stop trying to rewrite history. :p

Daekyras
12-05-2015, 02:41 AM
I never threatened to delete anyone for Taimandred. Most of the time I expressed sympathy for those who still believed it. Stop trying to rewrite history. :p

Daekyras: I is noob.

Nazbaque
12-05-2015, 06:08 AM
sounds awesome. :)

That map of Ireland is...upsetting.

Try this (http://mapfight.appspot.com/fi-vs-ie/finland-ireland-size-comparison)

But population is pretty close.

Daekyras
12-05-2015, 06:19 AM
Try this (http://mapfight.appspot.com/fi-vs-ie/finland-ireland-size-comparison)

But population is pretty close.

Not the size Naz- I don't like seeing ireland drawn with the top missing! It's mad, northern ireland is a separate country but ireland is always the whole island to me.

Nazbaque
12-05-2015, 08:07 AM
Not the size Naz- I don't like seeing ireland drawn with the top missing! It's mad, northern ireland is a separate country but ireland is always the whole island to me.

Ah. I thought you meant the squarish form. Should have realised it was that political bit. Still better than Sweden and Finland without Norway.

DahLliA
12-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Ah. I thought you meant the squarish form. Should have realised it was that political bit. Still better than Sweden and Finland without Norway.

What can I say? We just don't mix well with oilless scrubs :p

Daekyras
12-05-2015, 12:44 PM
What can I say? We just don't mix well with oilless scrubs :p

You prefer oily scrubs?

Daekyras
12-08-2015, 05:18 AM
Watched the good the bad and the ugly last night and it reminded me of this thread.

"In matters like this there are two kinds of people. Those with oil, and those that dig"

DahLliA
12-08-2015, 06:58 AM
Watched the good the bad and the ugly last night and it reminded me of this thread.

"In matters like this there are two kinds of people. Those with oil, and those that dig"

Good one:D

And of course I prefer things oiled up. To prevent injuries from friction:p

Nazbaque
12-08-2015, 07:07 AM

"In matters like this there are two kinds of people. Those with oil, and those that burn the food"

But my favourite will always be:

"In matters like this there are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Daekyras
12-08-2015, 04:49 PM
"In matters like this there are two kinds of people. Those with oil, and those that burn the food"

But my favourite will always be:

"In matters like this there are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."
My favourite:
There are two types of people in the world. Those that split the world into two groups.