PDA

View Full Version : Never write off the "zero"

Spidy
09-26-2008, 03:11 AM
Quote - "The zero didnít even get aa chance." - Narg wins the spelling bee. Spelling and punctuation ahev been declated anathaema by the White Tower and for once we agree.

Well, well, well.

It seems the industry leader the TKNDR 2000 has also been affected by the meltdown in global liguidity and so-called "dodgy" or "sub-prime" home loans fiasco within the US, though people in Ebou Dar aren't complaining, or are they?

"USA,USA,USA all the way, USA, I hear" said Slinky, on location in the Aiel Daishar, "are they gonna last. I know the GL is here to stay but geez even I need to have aa home. USA KAPPUT. My 401k is RATTATOOHEY right now."

These commenta aa la Slinky are the same all over Shayol Ghul. All Trollocs, Dragkaar, Graypersons etc are complaining that even with a pandemic-level culling of humans with obvious dead-call cash collection will not suffice.

" I WILL TAKE PART" intoned the Great Lord of the Dark, echoed with aa High Lord Weiramon intoning' I WILL TAKE PART, also" being heard by Thakandar faithful.

"All the maelfsaeants (sic) will become Myddrraal swords" coninued the GL. Whoppeee said Barry, Chief Sword Maker, looking like some rock thingy who I am sure has never invested on the stock market.

We have an answer to the perpetrators, what next?

Perhaps the Shayol Ghul Gazette Finance Reporter could advise? But who is that entity? Uno ??

Stay tuned!! When UNO (hehehehehe, LOLOLOLOL) I know!!

Spidy - (all I got is the web but that works for now)

(Burnt by Lehmann Bros "The zero didnít even get a chance" aka Draghkar Bros LLC bigtime)

Terez
09-26-2008, 03:44 AM
I think the Gazette Finance Reporter is Moonie, isn't it?

Moonshadow
09-26-2008, 03:22 PM
My Title is Director.

i.e. I direct people.

Uno's in charge of Finance, he's more of a Miser.

Staff List (http://wotden.com/sgg/more.html)

Terez
09-26-2008, 03:23 PM
But you're the expert! Right? :confused:

Moonshadow
09-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Only for the paperwork at year end.

Somewhere we had a bookkeeper to watch where Uno put the money. With my luck it was Theif.

Terez
09-26-2008, 06:27 PM
He ran off with Bran's sheep and various other goods not long ago. Haven't seen him since.