PDA

View Full Version : New podcast- want to guest?

Daekyras
11-17-2016, 07:48 AM
Hey guys,

I have started a new podcast and was wondering if any of you would like to guest on it someday?

It's called "Best Acquaintances" and is about having Internet friends you never meet in real life but have affection for.

And I love you guys.

If you could give it a listen that would be great and if you'd like to guest, just give me a bell.
My new podcast guys:
https://m.soundcloud.com/user-942157443/ba-ep-1-cheryl-111316-237-pm

Daekyras
11-18-2016, 07:51 AM
No takers? No feedback?

Oh, OK.

*wanders down road as Hulk theme plays*

Nazbaque
11-18-2016, 08:14 AM
Don't have a microphone or extra money for one. We could have a written conversation and you'd read it aloud for the podcast, but it's not really the same even if you get someone else to read your guest's lines. I don't stutter and pause nearly as much in writing.

Daekyras
11-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Don't have a microphone or extra money for one. We could have a written conversation and you'd read it aloud for the podcast, but it's not really the same even if you get someone else to read your guest's lines. I don't stutter and pause nearly as much in writing.

Its cool Naz. It was just an idea anyway. :)

Mort
11-28-2016, 12:27 PM
I listened to maybe half first episode and some of episode 2 (mainly the fandom talk).

I liked it! You have a good talk going, things move along pretty smoothly. Not sure if you run by a script and try to track times or anything, but well done.

The one negative I have is the episode length. I usually prefer episodes that run under an hour. 45 minutes is pretty good.

Keep up with interesting guests, a bit shorter episodes and maybe a few recurring themes (memes are pretty good, not sure if it translates well for podcasts though) and I'll be hooked :)

Purple Dragon
11-30-2016, 06:38 PM
Hey guys,

I have started a new podcast and was wondering if any of you would like to guest on it someday?

It's called "Best Acquaintances" and is about having Internet friends you never meet in real life but have affection for.

And I love you guys.

If you could give it a listen that would be great and if you'd like to guest, just give me a bell.
My new podcast guys:
https://m.soundcloud.com/user-942157443/ba-ep-1-cheryl-111316-237-pm

What's the pay? in cookies... just rough ammount

Daekyras
12-06-2016, 05:27 AM
I listened to maybe half first episode and some of episode 2 (mainly the fandom talk).

I liked it! You have a good talk going, things move along pretty smoothly. Not sure if you run by a script and try to track times or anything, but well done.

The one negative I have is the episode length. I usually prefer episodes that run under an hour. 45 minutes is pretty good.

Keep up with interesting guests, a bit shorter episodes and maybe a few recurring themes (memes are pretty good, not sure if it translates well for podcasts though) and I'll be hooked :)

Thanks Mort!

We are trying to be super casual with it but yeah, the length is pretty tough!

its mostly for fun so we actually record for a good, long time and then edit it down as much as we can while keeping the fun parts of the conversation.

Weird thing is- four episodes in, 2 men, 2 women and the dudes are so low energy in comparison to the ladies. not what I was expecting!

Daekyras
01-14-2017, 07:20 PM
https://soundcloud.com/user-942157443/snowmobile-hero-with-dan-sousa

This is like the 9th episode of the podcast but its got an interesting guest(Dan Sousa) and some of you might be interested in listening.

Isabel
01-15-2017, 01:00 PM
Just saw your post :) Awesome idea, only i haven't listened to it yet.

Come meet us at Jordan con! or come visit Amsterdam1

Daekyras
01-16-2017, 05:16 AM
Just saw your post :) Awesome idea, only i haven't listened to it yet.

Come meet us at Jordan con! or come visit Amsterdam1

Thanks Isabel.

Its been an absolute blast. Turns out Internet people are actually not all murderers and hateful racists!!

If you have a listen and have any feedback just let me know. Always trying to improve. This episode starts with some really bad Jason Statham impressions. Woo!

DahLliA
01-17-2017, 07:05 AM
Thanks Isabel.

Its been an absolute blast. Turns out Internet people are actually not all murderers and hateful racists!!

What? I think you're on the wrong Internet :p