PDA

View Full Version : Senior Member???

Cary Sedai
02-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Why am I a Senior Member? No more Ancient, or was I a Hero...?

Is it because I never post? Or at least have only posted a handful of times in 6 years? Seriously, though. All of you that I keep up with on Facebook, that also have children and work, where do you find the time to post? I swear, I am just now able to get some time on the laptop without being interrupted every five seconds by our kiddos. :)

rand
02-26-2017, 11:41 PM
This happened to Sodas a while back too. I think it means Terez used her little-known admin powers to demote you because you were getting close to stumbling on the secret anti-semetic forum we have. Or something like that :p

Actually I think Senior Member is the title automatically given by vbulletin to anyone with a high post count, which means you were somehow removed from the Heroes category. Not sure how that happens, but it's happened before like I said.

GonzoTheGreat
02-27-2017, 02:57 AM
You're just having your senior moment. As rand says, it happens.

Daekyras
02-27-2017, 07:18 AM
Im still an elder. :(

Davian93
02-27-2017, 08:00 AM
This happened to Sodas a while back too. I think it means Terez used her little-known admin powers to demote you because you were getting close to stumbling on the secret anti-semetic forum we have. Or something like that :p

Actually I think Senior Member is the title automatically given by vbulletin to anyone with a high post count, which means you were somehow removed from the Heroes category. Not sure how that happens, but it's happened before like I said.

DUDEEEEEE!!!! You're not supposed to talk about that forum.

Shot in the dark...vBulletin hiccup that one of the Admins will fix.

Khoram
02-27-2017, 12:11 PM
DUDEEEEEE!!!! You're not supposed to talk about that forum.

Shot in the dark...vBulletin hiccup that one of the Admins will fix.

I don't know... Look at what happened with Sei's title. :p

Terez
02-28-2017, 04:01 AM
Like, at first I thought you were just making a random bad Gonzo joke but then I remembered that was actually a thing.

Anaiya Sedai
02-28-2017, 06:41 AM
Hamsters?

Anaiya Sedai
02-28-2017, 06:41 AM
I missed the fact that I was raised to Hero of the Horn, I think...

GonzoTheGreat
02-28-2017, 07:05 AM
I missed the fact that I was raised to Hero of the Horn, I think...
Could be another software glitch, of course.

Which brings up the question:
How can one know whether or not one is a True Hero?

Purple Dragon
03-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Could be another software glitch, of course.

Which brings up the question:
How can one know whether or not one is a True Hero?

that is how...

rand
03-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Looks like Cary finally got her title fixed, though I'm pretty sure she got demoted from Hero...lol

I think I've been waiting close to 9 years to be raised to Ancient :( :o

Cary Sedai
03-03-2017, 08:31 PM
I got a new laptop! And the girls really like their tablets, so maybe I will post more. I don't really care what my title is as long as I am not kicked out of theoryland!

(and our oldest just said "mom, you have to play Nintendo with me, it's time") lol

Nazbaque
03-04-2017, 07:03 AM
Looks like Cary finally got her title fixed, though I'm pretty sure she got demoted from Hero...lol

I think I've been waiting close to 9 years to be raised to Ancient :( :o

Not sure if she was promoted to the Hero. She joined soon after I did, but then PD joined before me and is not a Hero either. I'd say they've been lurking too much the last few years and Tam forgot to raise them.

Khoram
03-04-2017, 07:07 AM
Cary was raised a Hero at the same time I was raised an Elder, so the title wasn't exactly fixed...

Cary Sedai
03-04-2017, 11:06 AM
I don't mind a demotion, and I haven't even been a lurker, lol. Though I do think coming in third in the individual WoT knowledge bee at JordanCon should secure me a place as a Hero, forever ;):D

Terez
03-04-2017, 11:08 AM
I don't mind a demotion, and I haven't even been a lurker, lol. Though I do think coming in third in the individual WoT knowledge bee at JordanCon should secure me a place as a Hero, forever ;):D
If you come back to JordanCon I'll give you a WoT Guru ribbon.

Purple Dragon
03-07-2017, 04:09 AM
Not sure if she was promoted to the Hero. She joined soon after I did, but then PD joined before me and is not a Hero either. I'd say they've been lurking too much the last few years and Tam forgot to raise them.

meh... got busy with RL stuff... :D
Work, wife, world... :D

GonzoTheGreat
03-07-2017, 04:48 AM
Work, wife, world... :D
Is that what the www at the start of the URL stands for?

Zaela Sedai
03-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Remember when everyone eagerly awaited the raisings and it was a big to do?

Khoram
03-22-2017, 08:25 PM
Remember when everyone eagerly awaited the raisings and it was a big to do?

Hey, I still eagerly await my next raising. Unfortunately, I do not have high hopes for that ever happening.

Unless, of course, you have the Bossman's ear... ;)

Davian93
03-22-2017, 08:46 PM
Hey, I still eagerly await my next raising. Unfortunately, I do not have high hopes for that ever happening.

Unless, of course, you have the Bossman's ear... ;)

The Bossman doesn't exist on this dimensional plain anymore. He is only spun out every few generations to post about Randland. We eagerly await his Return so that we can take our rightful place in charge of the world.

The Great Serpent
03-23-2017, 01:48 PM
Wait. What am I, now?

Khoram
03-23-2017, 05:00 PM
Wait. What am I, now?

A shiny puppy. Duh.

The Great Serpent
03-25-2017, 12:58 PM
A shiny puppy. Duh.

OK. Good.

Rand al'Fain